Gerson
Let's take a close look at the used fireworks.

Also, does the match...match any of the matches from the kitchen or the matches from the bar? If either of them match it helps narrow down the possibilities.

Match.
Hero Prinny
If we stick him under a pile of fireworks and light the fireworks, does it match his small burns across the body? And is there any remains where he was killed as if something burned with him beyond fireworks dood?
Sorry dood. Someone's messing with you. Happens all the time here.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 6:35 PM)Gerson Wrote: Let's take a close look at the used fireworks.

Also, does the match...match any of the matches from the kitchen or the matches from the bar? If either of them match it helps narrow down the possibilities.

Match.
They're a bunch of FIREWORKS of various types.
Tiny little explosions that barely do anything. You'd think they be more dangerous but somebody specifically insisted on them.

Eh, it's kinda long, so... KITCHEN, you guess.
(Jul 25, 2018 at 6:41 PM)Hero Prinny Wrote: If we stick him under a pile of fireworks and light the fireworks, does it match his small burns across the body? And is there any remains where he was killed as if something burned with him beyond fireworks dood?
You do that. Pop, pop.
Well, there's a bunch more burns that kinda fit, but he was already pretty burnt, so.

Not that you can notice.
Gerson
I'd like to check SonicProject's body for anything interesting in his belongings, along with his room.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 6:57 PM)Gerson Wrote: I'd like to check SonicProject's body for anything interesting in his belongings, along with his room.
Nothin' on the body.
There's some ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES in his room.
Gerson
Idle curiousity: How many books are missing from the rec room?
Gerson
Also let's just double check: There are no bruises on SonicProject at all, right? No other marks than the burns?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 8:25 PM)Gerson Wrote: Idle curiousity: How many books are missing from the rec room?
Uh, ONE, I think?
(Jul 25, 2018 at 8:27 PM)Gerson Wrote: Also let's just double check: There are no bruises on SonicProject at all, right? No other marks than the burns?
Nooope!
Gerson
Are the fireworks those type that have a long fuse? Any signs of the used ones having a cut fuse or something?
Gerson
Also, I'd like to ask my boogeyman what I was doing last night. I forget.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 9:36 PM)Gerson Wrote: Are the fireworks those type that have a long fuse? Any signs of the used ones having a cut fuse or something?
Eh, they're pretty short. Nothing looking cut, either.
Only a couple look like they were actually lit properly, though!
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 9:38 PM)Gerson Wrote: Also, I'd like to ask my boogeyman what I was doing last night. I forget.
GERSON'S BOGEYMAN leaves.
A BOGEYMAN comes in and mimes grabbing something. It also leaves
A BOGEYMAN stumbles in. It goes to bed.
Gerson
Do the revolver shoot ricochetin' rounds like some sort of western russian cowboy?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:10 PM)Gerson Wrote: Do the revolver shoot ricochetin' rounds like some sort of western russian cowboy?
Nah, we can't afford cool revolvers.
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma can we check my boogeyman
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:21 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma can we check my boogeyman
SHERLOCK's BOGEYMAN leaves.
A BOGEYMAN returns. It idles for a bit and then goes to sleep.
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma is there a matchbook or anything that could be used to strike a match in the pile of fireworks?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:34 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma is there a matchbook or anything that could be used to strike a match in the pile of fireworks?
Eh, those things are kinda cheap. You could probably strike em on anything rough if you tried hard enough!
Sherlock Holmes
@The Other Monokuma Have we checked SonicProject's body for any other injuries yet? What are they? Can we pump his stomach and lungs?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:36 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Have we checked SonicProject's body for any other injuries yet? What are they? Can we pump his stomach and lungs?
Doesn't look like there's any other injuries.

Gross. Ain't nothing interesting in those places!