Sherlock Holmes
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:35 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:34 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: @The Other Monokuma is there a matchbook or anything that could be used to strike a match in the pile of fireworks?
Eh, those things are kinda cheap. You could probably strike em on anything rough if you tried hard enough!

Can we check to see if there are any rough items you could strike a match on in the party room and if so do any of those have a mark on them indicating that they were used for that purpose?
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 10:43 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: Can we check to see if there are any rough items you could strike a match on in the party room and if so do any of those have a mark on them indicating that they were used for that purpose?
Eh... the fuses on the FIREWORKS? Maybe the REVOLVERS or the TABLES and CHAIRS if you get creative.
Nothing sees to be marked, however.
工藤 新一
@The Other Monokuma Enter the bathrooms and check for any gaseous smell or look.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 11:07 PM)工藤 新一 Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Enter the bathrooms and check for any gaseous smell or look.
Eh? Gas?

Oh, great, who filled the BATHROOM with deadly gas? I want names!
工藤 新一
Is the cart Kaban brought still in the party room?
her
can we inspect the party room for a cart? if there's one there I wanna know if we can tell what was on it
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 11:12 PM)工藤 新一 Wrote: Is the cart Kaban brought still in the party room?
Well, there's a CART in there, yes!
The wheels do squeak, before you ask.
The Other Monokuma
(Jul 25, 2018 at 11:12 PM)her Wrote: I wanna know if we can tell what was on it
Eh, not sure. BOWLS and PLATES wouldn't really leave a mark unless they spilled or somethin'.