Zange
their burgers? never tried 'em because beef is disgusting (sorry big mac)
their fries? perfect, even if they arent vegan
their chicken? WHACK
their salads? who gets a salad from here lmao
their breakfast? good depending on what you get
their coffee drinks? see above, unless it's a frappe because the frappes are the BEST
their shakes? fucking terrible (except their shamrock shake, that one's good)
anything else i either havent tried or dont care about (sorry to all the mcwrap fans)
God
WHICH SNAKE ASS FIEND GAVE AN Oh brother... REACTION TO MY POST? i want to give them a hug and ask them why they did that. i wanna learn
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
listen friend, God, mcdonald's is just great
God
(Oct 3, 2018 at 8:04 PM)Mario Wrote: listen friend, God, mcdonald's is just great

I Will Give It A Go TODAY And Report Back
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
fireball3k
(Oct 2, 2018 at 8:24 PM)Zange Wrote: their fries? perfect, even if they arent vegan

vegans like you need to be knocked down a few pegs
StrikeForcer
I always like their chicken sandwiches and hashbrowns
God
My Review of McDonald's

First of All, I want to thank my mother for raising me to be A Person Who Would Write A Review Of McDonald's On A Mario Message. Secondly of all, here is my review.

My 第一印象 (that's Japanese for First Impression, in case you Nerds didn't know) was that the staff were very friendly, much friendly than I remembered. Perhaps they have stepped up their game. I was also surprised at how fast my food came. I ordered a teriyaki makkubaagaa setto, which cost ¥650. I ordered Purple Fanta. What I was NOT impressed with is that they've got rid of the condiments like ketchup, mayonnaise etc. Back in the Good Old Days before the Recession and Immigrants ruined my country, we got given limitless supplies of condiments. Oh Well, There's No Going Back.

Something else that I noticed was the Lack of Atmosphere in the McDonald's restaurant. Everyone was on their phones and not really paying attention to their food. The music was not so memorable. Kinda felt like the whole point of the McDonald's Experience was the lead-up to buying and receiving the food, and eating it was just an accidental process of the Main Event. I guess that's the vibe with McDonald's, not sure if I can get on board with it, though.

The Burger Itself: The burger itself was Pretty Darn Good, I would give it a 5 out of 10. I don't think I would get it again. Perhaps I will stick to めん in the future. I am very happy that Minus World encouraged me to try out McDonald's though, I feel like a huge emotional blockage has been lifted from me, and I can now live my life more freely. Thank you Minus World yet again for your guidance.
EH2
(Oct 2, 2018 at 8:24 PM)Zange Wrote: their burgers? WHACK
their fries? WHACK
their chicken? WHACK
their salads? WHACK
their breakfast? WHACK
their coffee drinks? WHACK
their shakes? WHACK
me? I'm tight as FUCK
Spritanium
I like the fish burgers
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
I got a sandwich the other day and won free fries so that's cool I guess.
MoonAge
I rate mcdonalds 10 szechaun sauce-less manchilds jumping on the counter out of 10