Sayori
A-ah, erm... hello! My name is Sayori, I'm pleased to meet you.

[Image: 3be8d017ba.png]

I wanted to quickly ask if... there's a backup spot, that I could take it. A backup spot as in, if... someone drops out, or... anything...

[Image: 55402fe1b3.png]

[Image: 4db852cfee.png]

W-well! If you consider me, I'll be around! I'm sure I'd be more than glad to participate and help out in this noble cause... I don't have a Discord or anything, but I'm sure that I'll manage somehow around here, it's fine...

[Image: 7ff81dac13.png]

...oh, and I reduced the size of my pictures. Someone had asked me to, so I hope none of you mind. S-see you around!

[Image: 3be8d017ba.png]
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
[Image: bvTde0G.jpg]
Yo, heard there was a lame-ass party happenin' here so I'm here to crash it.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Bubsy 3D
[Image: 3Gl0PNi.png]
The Other Monokuma
Oh, come on! Who'd let in some two bit nobody like Bubsy?
Hades
[Image: latest?cb=20150322134754]

Sorry, my bad! Somehow he escaped my Underworld, clumsy me. I was wondering why my morning was absent of incessant screaming!
Nostalgia Critic
Helloooooooo, I'm the Nostalgia Critic! I murder it so you don't have to!
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: R9Cy64k.png]

Heyyyyyyyy Plumber Boy Mustache Man, your worst nightmare has arrived.

I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Mario
Yikes
God
Please Sign Me Up
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Cinna!
I'm here bitches!!!!!!!!!
gentlemansGambit
Greetings fellow gamers, how is everyone doing. I am interested in playing this game : ). Sign me up. I would like to share my interests with fellow internet explorers like myself. Haha :)
God
i'm afraid i have to pull out of this one, as it looks like i'll be too busy. sorry guys, maybe next time.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Stirling
(Oct 19, 2018 at 1:04 PM)God Wrote: i'm afraid i have to pull out of this one, as it looks like i'll be too busy. sorry guys, maybe next time.

This is the tragedy of the decade. We were going to witness the return of Cinna and Oracular. Please press "F" to pay respects.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Fun With Despair
@Monika regrettably, you're in
Monika
Oh! I'll go give the news to @Sayori. She'll be really happy about this.

[Image: d45221b8f2.png]
Sayori
...!

[Image: 8f385134e2.png]

Ohhh! I wasn't expecting this! Okay, I'll do my best!

[Image: 7174cfc04d.png]