kaZaam
,,ok its fixed and the progress i made w it is gone

just a onetime bug i guess
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Elyk
I have to click to wipe away.

Also I've never had Whoops cast on me before so I never noticed but the threshold for "completely wiped" is really low.
[Image: slYV5KW.png]
I can see his post at least now but I still can't click things. If I wipe off a little more then the remainder fades away and I am able to click again.
kaZaam
oshit now i cant erase the NO one at all wtf
Draku
Yeah I can't erase the NO one either. The newer one is erasible as normal despite also having progress on it.

Might be a bug with having more than one whoops per page?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
WTF its still showing as NO for me.
kaZaam
its doing the noclick erase thing on the new post now too w t f
Spritanium
Let's try 2 whoops on this page to test
Spritanium
Yeah only the bottom one works
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
threes kompany
kaZaam
oo boi
Spritanium
Hmm touch events work on the others but not clicks
kaZaam
guess that might explain the noclick thing??
Spritanium
Well that's just because you can't click through the canvas, and if I set pointer-events:none then you couldn't wipe it away
Draku
(Sep 6, 2016 at 3:20 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Hmm touch events work on the others but not clicks
Yeah touchscreen worked fine when I went on my phone to double-check this. Accidentally cleaned my own post's one in the process. Whoops!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
can we have a specific locked thread for implemented patches to the metagame? it's kinda easy to just gloss them over if they're just posted anywhere.
God
also are we going to have a Seers Small Council
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
I think we're leaning more toward a thread every 3 months for Season Feedback, including deciding the Spell lineup for next season. That way everyone gets to weigh in and we don't need another usergroup
God
boo, was really looking forward to seeing the spell metagame reach its fullest potential
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Fun With Despair
lower the threshhold for the amount needed to SHINE GET clear a Whoops! when you also have your post minimized or hotboxed

A lot of the ink is covered by the area with the buttons because of how the post is altered and is unclearable.
Shroomguy
I want great sh*t to have a attacking effect so we can have ultra sh*t super sh*t and even hyper sh*t!