[Day 1 - Studio B] - A Sickening Start!

Two_Finger
can we get a quick rundown on momoko's bedroom?
Larry Foulke
Quote:Crash Bandicoot 12 minutes ago
I'd like ta look closely at Church Girl's head wound. Anything that gives away anything like angle of entry, firing distance, etc.?

Can't tell, mate. The only thing you can discern is that there's a nice hole in her head.

Quote:Two_Finger 12 minutes ago
can we get a quick rundown on momoko's bedroom?

Sure can.

Momoko's room check reveals:

Nothing. Just the same as how it started. Neat bed. Nice little table. Nothing hidden. Sorry!
Liz [Security Guard]
Apparently people want my account of the night? Let me tell you, that'd be a waste of both our time, because I just hung around the checkpoints all night, and no one really bothered me, except that plumber in the clown outfit.

That guy, god I think I already mentioned this, but what a DICK. He tried to come at me in some kind of makeshift clown car, but I shot him the bitch eyes, and he got out of there pretty quick.

Beyond that, not much on my end. The murder didn't exactly occur on my floor, so none of this matters anyway.
Gnome

these are the people who rode the northern elevator:

the other momokuma
twofinger
crash bandicoot
nostalgia critic
coffee

have a good night
The Other Monokuma
That's weird, Liz, I sure didn't see you by those checkpoints! And I'm hard to miss, ya know!
Morgan
Thank you Gnome.
I'll show you a real dance....
Gnome
youre welcome
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 3, 2018 at 2:07 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: That's weird, Liz, I sure didn't see you by those checkpoints! And I'm hard to miss, ya know!
Well, excuuuse me for taking a bathroom break, bear. Were you the one who set off all those alarms? Yeah, the old man with the broom was right, you do deserve a whack.
Crash Bandicoot
Can we look at Church Girl's staff?
Crash Bandicoot
Also, I'd like to look around the Lake set, including in the lake.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 2:27 AM)Crash Bandicoot Wrote: Can we look at Church Girl's staff?

You lift up the staff and look it over. It's wooden, like a gnarled staff, and long. It's got scratches along the top half and is doused in alcohol with some blood on it as well.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 2:31 AM)Crash Bandicoot Wrote: Also, I'd like to look around the Lake set, including in the lake.

You see a lone table in front of the lake. The area around the lake is fake grass, but there are some patches of tall grass scattered around.

You dive in the lake and see some prosthetic limbs floating around. The lake is about 10ft deep and is made of concrete. Aside from the floating limbs, it's just water.
Gnome
id like to check out the bar
Morgan
Who's the murderer

I'd like to investigate the Waiting Room and the Bar
I'll show you a real dance....
Gnome
id like to check out the bar before coffee does
Larry Foulke
(Nov 3, 2018 at 2:37 AM)Gnome Wrote: id like to check out the bar

You take a peek around the bar. There appears to have been a small fire in the corner by the door and there are a fucking load of burnt out matches scattered around the floor. There's some smashed alcohol bottles behind the bar itself and some of Two's drool on the bar itself.
Gnome
id like to start drinking
Gnome
the alcohol
Larry Foulke
No. Wait until the next night.
Gnome
fine.