[Night 2 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
(Nov 10, 2018 at 7:27 AM)Amoeba Wrote: Another murder?! Who could've done this!?

Can I examine the wood scattered around?

You check out what's left of the wood that isn't charred to bits, it's mostly splinters at this point but you do manage to find some straight pieces that are also slightly curved along the length. Past that, they're basically charcoal at this point.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 10, 2018 at 10:44 PM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to inspect the, uh, pieces of Sayori. Their sizes, location, any marks or burns

The chunks of Sayori are various, some tiny bits, looks like her leg got ripped clean off, her torso is basically nonexistent at this point, oh look her head's over by the Gallery! There's obvious burn marks all across the body parts, but their location is pretty scattered around. Doesn't look like anything made it as far as the lake set at least.
Mario
Investigate crash bandicoot and reveal the truth about the quality of his games
Hearts
yummy

I think we need more accounts from people before we can really get anywhere, but for now let's check out that kitchen smell. Does the gas range look like it's been tampered with? I'd also like to check if the closet's been opened
Larry Foulke
(Nov 10, 2018 at 11:32 PM)Hearts Wrote: yummy

I think we need more accounts from people before we can really get anywhere, but for now let's check out that kitchen smell. Does the gas range look like it's been tampered with? I'd also like to check if the closet's been opened

The gas on the stove appears to have been left on, but never ignited. The closet has not been opened, it's quite sturdy after all.
Hearts
I want to hear The Other Monokuma's account. He was seen near the scene of the crime shortly before it happened, and he was also spotted in the bar where he could've grabbed the matches. He also acted suspiciously in both locations, avoiding contact with other people
The Other Monokuma
Who, little old me?
Well, Kaede and Sayori cock blocked me out of a good ol' fashioned two storey Mario murder scheme, and then I ended up drinking the rest of the night away. Anti-social is just my nature, baby! Too bad I didn't get harass any of those lame NPCs.

Dunno why, cause I totally said to do a bunch of other shit, but I guess that was a bust! That's show biz for ya!
Oh, yeah, and I heard that Sayori girl turn into chunky salsa. Don't see how anybody could've slept through that!
Amoeba
I was in the Editing Room when Kaede was going into in the Saloon. I just grabbed a camera and left. I went downstairs to my room as Mario was leaving his. Suddenly I heard an explosion and then a gunshot right after! This place is a warzone!

Then I left my room and went to hang out with Gnome, which I found on the hatch. He was kind of intimidating so I left for the souvenir shop, from which I saw Jim Davis coming from the kitchen and head back to his dorm. I also saw that security guard lady head for the Bar.

From the Shop I went to the northern elevator, when I stepped out I saw the horrible scene before me. A giant blast mark on the ground, a green Crash floundering in the Lake Set, school girl's clothes and body parts flung every which way.

-

If you ask me the pieces of wood are from a barrel, a barrel of filled with an explosive substance. and the matches were used to detonate it. We could have our murder weapon here.
Hearts
Maybe the explosive was gas siphoned from the stove. Can you do that? I dunno how stoves work

We've had a couple people hear a gunshot, too. Liz should be the only person with a gun, yea? Unless someone's role power allows them to have one. Just to make sure, Liz didn't shoot her gun last night, right?

I'd like to inspect the area around the crime scene for any bullet holes or casings
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 4:11 AM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to inspect the area around the crime scene for any bullet holes or casings

You search around the explosion area, you don't see one there. You poke around a bit more and do see a bullet casing near the eastern entrance to the gallery, it matches the one found on night 1.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: OiPzf1y.png]

It's weird that I haven't heard any gunshots tonight, yet I was nearby when the explosion happened. I don't think this matters, however.

What I know is that the Saloon Set hasn't been affected by the explosion, so the wood shouldn't have come from there as a result of said explosion. If there was wood, as mentioned by Amoeba, maybe it could have been some sort of carrier for the explosive? Granted that we know a match has been used, the explosive might have been a keg of some sort, but that's a far reach of a guess.

We need more people to figure this out. Can anyone lend us a helping hand?
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: zZH0Ipq.png]

Actually, I'd like to know more about what the Security Guard and the Janitor have seen tonight. Were there any suspicious objects lying around the second floor? What about people who passed by the crime scene, before and after? The more details provided, the better.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 11, 2018 at 4:11 AM)Hearts Wrote: Maybe the explosive was gas siphoned from the stove. Can you do that? I dunno how stoves work

We've had a couple people hear a gunshot, too. Liz should be the only person with a gun, yea? Unless someone's role power allows them to have one. Just to make sure, Liz didn't shoot her gun last night, right?

I'd like to inspect the area around the crime scene for any bullet holes or casings

Huh? No, I never shot anyone. I was mostly patrolling around that stupid backdoor that doesn't close, until that Studio A guy showed up and waddled in. Later on I had a couple drinks at the bar, but I guarantee you I never shot anyone.

Yet.

(Nov 11, 2018 at 6:02 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: zZH0Ipq.png]

Actually, I'd like to know more about what the Security Guard and the Janitor have seen tonight. Were there any suspicious objects lying around the second floor? What about people who passed by the crime scene, before and after? The more details provided, the better.

Didn't see anyone around the crime scene, but then again I've been avoiding the second floor, because that's apparently where the degenerates hang out.

I did see Two_Finger head into the woods though at one point. Weird guy.
The Janitor [Janitor]
Ah, is it finally safe to come out?

I too was never on the second floor, I was cleaning up a spill over by the Waiting Room, until that devil Coffee started chatting me up. I was pleased to have some company, as my job gets lonely, and he wanted to have a nice chat in the waiting room.

I went in with him, but that scoundrel tried to dash out my brains with some strange object! I swear, this company needs to be more strict with their background checks on these new hires. Back when I started here, they'd never have let someone like this man in the building, let alone pay him.

I'm fine though, I ran and hid in the Auditorium for the rest of the night.
Gnome
hello. please listen to these three tales. they wont take much of your time.

[Image: r8a8ePZ.jpg]

haha gnome joke. if you dont get it please dont ask me to explain it.

-the nostalgia critic is a dirty liar and is not to be trusted-

when i opened my door after hearing an explosion and a gunshot, i locked eyes with jim davis. before i could even wish him a good morning the nostalgia critic rushed over and mercilessly pushed him over and tied him up. being afraid he might come after me next, i went back into my room, only to exit once i heard the second explosion.

-here are the people that walked across the first floor-

jim davis
someone who looked like catwoman from batman
momokun
an unknown person
hearts
coffee

i cant be certain any of these folks were ever on the second floor, but im sure as sugar they were on the first at some point.

-an unknown person-

i saw someone ive never seen before. they were holding a chainsaw and hung around the bar all night until walking back through the dorms. i couldnt get a good look at them for whatever reason, but i know for a fact they were there.

thank you for listening to my stories. these were ones i feel were most relevant. if you want to know anything else, please let me know.
Kaede Akamatsu
(Nov 11, 2018 at 6:48 AM)Gnome Wrote: -the nostalgia critic is a dirty liar and is not to be trusted-

when i opened my door after hearing an explosion and a gunshot, i locked eyes with jim davis. before i could even wish him a good morning the nostalgia critic rushed over and mercilessly pushed him over and tied him up. being afraid he might come after me next, i went back into my room, only to exit once i heard the second explosion.

[Image: FfCe4dc.png]

A lead! Do you know where he came from? Was it from his room? The stairs? The Gallery?
Either way, there's a bit of a discrepancy between what you've said and what that Doug person said, mainly the time of when this "tripping" occured. @Nostalgia Critic, do you have anything to say about that?

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
Also, a cat woman? I... don't know what that's all about. Anyone see her? What about that second explosion? Did anyone hear that?

Quick Edit: After a short discussion with Jim Davis, he said he heard a gunshot, but not an explosion, before he got decked by the Critic. What's going on?
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: FKPP7S9.png]

Hang on a second, what's all this about gunshots and multiple explosions? I only heard one... and I have a hard time believing I would've missed something like that.
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: r5OYYnm.png]

Quick question for ya, Producer Man: Can you elaborate more on those curved pieces of wood? What's the average size of the pieces? Are they similar to something like a match? What about the quality of the wood? Is it rugged and natural like yours truly?
Kabuto
-an orange and black paw slams down a newspaper, open to the funnies section.-

[Image: CpP0uxn.png]
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Larry Foulke
(Nov 11, 2018 at 7:42 AM)Crash Bandicoot Wrote: [Image: r5OYYnm.png]

Quick question for ya, Producer Man: Can you elaborate more on those curved pieces of wood? What's the average size of the pieces? Are they similar to something like a match? What about the quality of the wood? Is it rugged and natural like yours truly?

They range from splinters to a couple solid chunks, it looks like maybe one full length one woulda been about two feet in length? The wood looks like it was shaped at one point.