[Night 3 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 4:33 AM)Gnome Wrote: can we check if the holes on the body are nail shaped

There's only one injury hole on the body, and it's bigger than a nail.
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: EFkTk6g.png]

Quick question for @The Janitor [Janitor]:
You said something about cleaning up gore on the second floor? Was that this night, and if so where?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 4:43 AM)Crash Bandicoot Wrote: [Image: EFkTk6g.png]

You said something about cleaning up gore on the second floor? Was that this night, and if so where?

Ahh I'll handle this one, give the man some space, he was cleaning up the gore from last nights kill. You know, the flying schoolgirl parts? Yeah, I wasn't touching that stuff. He's the janitor, after all. That wasn't tonight, by the way, that was after the investigation from the last trial. Consider it irrelevant to this case.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 15, 2018 at 3:04 AM)Gnome Wrote: what did the security guard do all night
What did I do all night, you ask? I sat in the Auditorium, and I watched a couple movies. I feel like this crowd demands some big, long witness statement but I literally sat in the Auditorium and watched some movies.

Do you want me to like, describe them or something? Yeah, I'm not gonna do that, they sucked.
The Janitor [Janitor]
(Nov 15, 2018 at 4:48 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2018 at 4:43 AM)Crash Bandicoot Wrote: [Image: EFkTk6g.png]

Ahh I'll handle this one, give the man some space, he was cleaning up the gore from last nights kill. You know, the flying schoolgirl parts? Yeah, I wasn't touching that stuff. He's the janitor, after all. That wasn't tonight, by the way, that was after the investigation from the last trial. Consider it irrelevant to this case.

Yes, this is the case. I had cleaned up the gore in between the day's end and the night. The bear just sought to berate me for doing my job tonight, likely once he realized I cleaned up something he planned to play with, that's all.
Larry Foulke
A role power was just used, bringing a new piece of evidence to the CASE FILES.

- Role Power: a bloody knife that looks like one from the Restaurant.
Gnome
can the security guard please describe the movies they watched
Fake Crash
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 5:05 AM)Gnome Wrote: can the security guard please describe the movies they watched

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask her to just shoot you at this point...?
Gnome
no
Hearts
Well, I had a fun night. I think. My head fuckin hurts.

Let's see....When I woke up and left my room, Coffee and Gnome were standing by the exit to the woods. I ignored 'em and went upstairs to grab a camera from the Editing Room, and I passed by Serval carrying a stool toward the dorms. After I got what I needed I headed to the bar, and I heard an explosion on the way. Guess that was the kitchen getting destroyed? Good job, asshole

I met Kaede at the bar and we drank and talked it up for a while, then we left to go to the Lake Set. On the way we came across the janitor shaking like a leaf in a corner. Guess we know who did that now. Good job, asshole

I entered the Lake Set with Kaede and goofed off for a minute, but as I was preparing to film our antics, she pointed out something we missed on the way in: the body. I took out my camera and started filming that instead; the body was in pretty much the same state then as it was described earlier, so at least nothing changed between then and now. I couldn't get much footage though, cuz the drunk gorilla smacked my head into the table and knocked me out.

Aaaaand that's where I woke up, next to the body. Pleasant. I'd love to go sleep off this potential concussion but I guess we got another mystery to solve
Hearts
I'd like to play my video to see if there's anything in the footage that I missed while I was drunk. I'd also like to compare the bloody knife to the chest wound; if that's our murder weapon, we know it had to be grabbed before TOM blew up the restaurant
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 5:36 AM)Hearts Wrote: I'd like to play my video to see if there's anything in the footage that I missed while I was drunk. I'd also like to compare the bloody knife to the chest wound; if that's our murder weapon, we know it had to be grabbed before TOM blew up the restaurant

You run back the recording on your camcorder, it's incredibly shaky due to your drunk-ness but you don't see anything out of the ordinary that you haven't already brought up in the investigation thus far.

The bloody knife would match the entry wound quite well, it looks like the knife would also be able to cause the internal damage if it were twisted around.
Serval the Serval
[Image: ip8kdYk.png]

Mya ha ha, after a very long nap I'm back for more fun!

Today's fun involved a bar stool from the Saloon! While I was there I saw Gnome was leaving the Prop Workshop. Very suspicious so I imagine they are the murderer.

I took my stool to the flooded hallway so I could... have some fun without getting wet. I'm even smarter than the owls if I do say so myself!

While I was in the flooded hallway, I heard gunshots from one of the rooms. Very scary! I'm not going over there again!

On my way back to my room I saw Gnome again and Coffee!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: pRk13mH.png]
That heart guy's right! We were havin' a hell of a fun time doing sum' silly dances at the lake. At one point, he wanted me ta' do some sorta weird team fo-

[Image: QArJNAO.png]
*hic*

[Image: pRk13mH.png]
... that fortnite dance, as he called it.

I was with him tha whole night, drinkin' like there's no tomorrow! Life's great when ya got nothin' ta worry 'bout! I'm not even worried of being falsely accused this time. Bring it on!!
Amoeba
I got a short statement for tonight with some little tidbits that might help. I was tagging along to see the Other Monokuma burn the kitchen, which ended up exploding. Then I went through the prop shop where Gnome was leaving with a net and some whiskey. I also saw Serval going into the saloon. Then I went back downstairs and noticed the net outside when I heard some shouting followed by a scream coming from the woods.
Amoeba
Does anyone know where the costume stand came from? I'm also curious what Jim has for us tonight.
Two_Finger
@"ZA PRODUCER" where was this bloody knife located? on the scene or somewhere else
Larry Foulke
(Nov 15, 2018 at 6:17 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" where was this bloody knife located? on the scene or somewhere else

It was revealed with a Role Power, otherwise it was not found.
Two_Finger
I'd like to ransack the entire building looking for where this knife was left
Where would the clothing stand normally be located, the prop room?
I'd like to investigate the kitchen, prop room, and the bedrooms of all of the deceased for anything out of place or missing.