[Night 4 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:56 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Have somebody panic like in the bogeyman account and hide behind the bed.
And also escape at some point, try to hear it from where we did the other tests.

Also, would a Slightly Bent Nail Of Questionable Use work to make the stake? You know, in theory.

I force you to get behind the bed at gunpoint because it's good at inducing panic. You hide behind the bed and wait a bit until I tell you to leave the room. The most TwoFinger can hear from the bottom of the stairs is some faint footsteps until you leave the room where they get ever-so-slightly louder as you walk toward the stairs.

No, a nail would not be a good whittling tool
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Did ALL the previous night's murder-related weapons and items get cleaned up, or just what was in the Lake Set?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:16 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Did ALL the previous night's murder-related weapons and items get cleaned up, or just what was in the Lake Set?

Well, cleaning up a bomb might be kinda hard, and I know at least the Janitor picked up the bullet casing and whatnot, but I don't think we touched that bloody knife.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Alright. Where's the bloody knife? Body and room searches, any more dirt patches in the woods we should know about?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:22 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Alright. Where's the bloody knife? Body and room searches, any more dirt patches in the woods we should know about?

Well the last reported location of it was in the mystery dorm per last night's investigation, and if it's not there then you're just gonna have to check with the others, cause one of them must have lifted it, and I know it wasn't my employees.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:24 PM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Well the last reported location of it was in the mystery dorm per last night's investigation, and if it's not there then you're just gonna have to check with the others, cause one of them must have lifted it, and I know it wasn't my employees.
Is that "it's not in any public or revealed room" or a "you didn't say 'search every room ever for a knife :^)'", wiseguy?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:26 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:24 PM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Well the last reported location of it was in the mystery dorm per last night's investigation, and if it's not there then you're just gonna have to check with the others, cause one of them must have lifted it, and I know it wasn't my employees.
Is that "it's not in any public or revealed room" or a "you didn't say 'search every room ever for a knife :^)'", wiseguy?

That's "it was likely lifted by someone at some point if it was still there and cannot be found in any room" ya loser.
The Other Monokuma
Body check Amoeba for knives.
Body check Hearts for knives.
Body check Coffee for knives.
Body check Two for knives.
Body check Mario too, I guess. For knives.
Hearts
^ I consent
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:35 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Body check Amoeba for knives.
Body check Hearts for knives.
Body check Coffee for knives.
Body check Two for knives.
Body check Mario too, I guess. For knives.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:35 PM)Hearts Wrote: ^ I consent

None of the above have a knife on them
Two_Finger
I consented already
while we're at it, have we searched the flooded dorms at all? lets do that. A general search, but items of interest are knife and stool.
Morgan
Hey I want to try opening the steel trapdoor
I'll show you a real dance....
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Search the dang woods for that damn knife.
Hell, check if it's hiding behind the poster or something stupid.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:40 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: I consented already
while we're at it, have we searched the flooded dorms at all? lets do that. A general search, but items of interest are knife and stool.

You search each of the flooded dorms, you find nothing of interest until you reach the Southeastern one, where you can find wood shavings and a disassembled stool beneath the bed.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:42 PM)Coffee Wrote: Hey I want to try opening the steel trapdoor

YOU GET BIG. YOU SWOLE. ME JACKED. ME LIFT.

Your gigantic strength opens the hatch and reveals... a small indentation in the floor containing a small locked box.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:43 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Search the dang woods for that damn knife.
Hell, check if it's hiding behind the poster or something stupid.

You start to walk farther along the edges of the studio, you wander for a bit and manage to find a knife on the ground near the side of the building, a distance away from the dorms entrance to the north.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Can we tell for sure if a dang kitchen knife would make the same kinda markings on this stupid stake? Before we run in circles again.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:50 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Can we tell for sure if a dang kitchen knife would make the same kinda markings on this stupid stake? Before we run in circles again.

Maybe? Hard to tell. Doesn't matter now Grin
Crash Bandicoot
[Image: fd6qpdc.png]