[Night 4 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:10 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" Uh, where's that nail that just got revealed? Is it in the room?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Amoeba
Okay so, like any sane person I woke up and went to the bar. On the way I saw Hearts leave the northern elevator so we met up and went to the bar together. Once I got there, I hung out for a bit, and I noticed Kaede was drinking some soda and I can appreciate that. I saw Mario going to town on the whiskey with his pillow and bed sheet at the ready, then grabbed some beers from behind the counter where Coffee was bench-pressing one of the bar stools, he didn't seem to notice me.

I then left to hand out my beers like a reverse trick-or-treater, starting with Liz because she's gotta deal with a lot of shit from us, but when I got there, she was dealing with said shit, dragging the Other Monokuma through the checkpoint. I was gonna give one to the janitor too but he was nowhere to be found. So, I headed back to my room to check for intruders but I didn't notice anyone so I continued on. I noticed Big the Cat's door was open, so I looked in, but no one was there. Then I went upstairs to offer Crash a drink, that's when I saw Jim's door busted down. I went in to give him a beer and saw Jim with the hole in his neck and both Crash and Shroomguy, unconscious. I went immediately to my room and went to bed after that.
The Janitor [Janitor]
The Producer was correct to say I had a night off, but I was not entirely off-studio. You see, I was out in the woods, on a walk all night. I had something to... Check on. But the reason I speak up, is because at the very beginning of the night, before any of you were awake, I saw the owl, dead. You speak of the owl as if it was killed tonight, so I decided I'd say my part.

I accomplished my business in the woods by the end of the night, though. I was checking on the old studio in the center, making sure no one manages to make their way inside. It's dangerous, you see. When I was approaching, I saw a couple of those Studio A fellows by the place. They left before I could get close and tell them to stay away, so I just turned around. By the time I got back, it was the daytime. Can you imagine that?
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:12 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gonna play hard ball, huh?
@"ZA PRODUCER" I search the body, behind the bed, and generally the entire room for anything extra unusual. I'm also checking the mattress and inside the pillow case. And pillow.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:16 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:12 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gonna play hard ball, huh?
@"ZA PRODUCER" I search the body, behind the bed, and generally the entire room for anything extra unusual. I'm also checking the mattress and inside the pillow case. And pillow.

You search Jim's body, he's still wearing his, well, "Garfield Costume", and a nice addition of a giant hole in his neck. You also poke around the room, inspecting everything there. Nothing seems out of place, some scraps of lasagna here and there but that would seem typical for Jim Davis. You inspect the mattress and bedding particularly in-depth. They smell faintly of lasagna, but nothing out of the ordinary with no damage to the mattress or pillows. Under his bed you find a notepad with some comics on them, looks like this was his storyboarding notepad. Beyond that, nothing else.
The Other Monokuma
Any storyboards that'd help us in that notepad? @"ZA PRODUCER"
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:26 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Any storyboards that'd help us in that notepad? @"ZA PRODUCER"

There are only two storyboards in this notepad, both from night one and two which were presented, and nothing else.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER" Is the wound like an arrow, coming to a point? Is it rectangular, or more of a round shape?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:32 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" Is the wound like an arrow, coming to a point? Is it rectangular, or more of a round shape?

It looks more like a round shape, and it doesn't look super clean like a blade either. The skin around the hole is slightly frayed, but just barely.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER" When the one bogeyman knocks out the other, how do they grab 'em? It ain't some throat grapple shit, right?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:35 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" When the one bogeyman knocks out the other, how do they grab 'em? It ain't some throat grapple shit, right?

Looks to be around the shoulder area from what you can tell.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: PTKjgkE.png]
I was expecting to lay off the booze tonight, but the producer wanted us to get in the bar again...

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
I only went for a soda, honest. I stayed there for a while, seeing a bunch of people walk in and out. You probably want the short and sweet version of it, so here we go:

- Liz was in the Bar when I walked in, I sat next to her and talked.
- Coffee enters the bar, drinks a beer in the weirdest way possible. I really wanted to avoid him tonight.. for reasons I won't tell.
- Mario enters the bar and sits at a corner, making himself cozy and drinking some beer.
- Liz leaves to go wash her hands, I haven't seen her afterwards.
- A cloaked figure entered the room right after, only to leave in seconds.
- Hearts and Amoeba enter the bar. Amoeba leaves after picking up a case of beer. Hearts leaves a bit after.
- Coffee leaves after saying some weird workout stuff at me. You do know that I don't work out, right?
- Two Finger entered the bar a while after, downed a whole bottle and slammed it at the floor, leaving afterwards. That's pretty rude... I cleaned up after him, cause I felt bad for the Janitor, so I wanted to help him out a bit.
- I don't know if the next person entered, but from the eastern side, someone threw a flaming bottle! The bar was about to burn up, so I had to put it down, as well. Mario was sleeping, so I was the only one who could act fast enough to drown the flames.
- I was about to leave the room, as the gnome entered and slept under Mario's table.

[Image: OiPzf1y.png]
Good god, some of you should really behave a little better. I shouldn't be playing babysitter with you guys.
Gnome
Spoiler:

im sad to hear that jim davis passed away. on the real its probably momokuma who is the only one i can confirm has a nail gun, but i noticed some strange things to combat that idea. heres are some more stories i have to tell you as i think youd find them interesting

~ here are the people i saw in jim davis' room ~

jim davis
crash bandicoot
shroomguy

they all look knocked out. i saw them all first thing when i woke up

~ here are the people who interacted with the prop workshop ~

hearts
coffee

hearts was in the prop workshop atleast twice today. hearts was carrying something around at that time, but my tiny gnome eyes couldnt make it out. im sorry for my shortcomings.

~ the hibernating bear ~

momokuma was passed out in the waiting room with a pillowcase next to them. i couldnt tell if they were asleep or unconscious. liz was next to the bear, with a cloak and a gun that did not look like one she has ever held before. im afraid to interact with her because i think she will shoot on sight. this is an invitation to liz to please be nice to me

~ sobering up i hope ~

kaeda left the bar as soon as i got there. i slept under the table mario was sleeping on as to feel protected by his presence. it worked nicely.

please let me know if there is anything i can do to clarify my night. have a wonderful evening
Morgan
I want to body and room check myself, specifically the Boogeyman.
I'll show you a real dance....
The Other Monokuma
Hearts, Coffee, Two and Amoeba are supposed to be consenting to room checks, body checks, and bogeyman checks.
Gonna feel 'em up for anything with a reasonable chance of matching our supposed murder weapon, or anything obviously bloody, obviously.

Also, checkin' the woods for anything weird. Like the murder weapon.

Also, anything burn up in that bar fire? Just wondering!
Morgan
I'd like to check the Auditorium, Souvenir Shop, what used to be the Restaurant, the Gallery Set, and the Lake set for anything out of place.
I'll show you a real dance....
Amoeba
I'll submit to a body check and a room search.
The Other Monokuma
In the interest of fairness, I'll submit to evaluation from my bogeyman.
I never returned to my room, and I've already been thoroughly body checked, so I don't see the point of consenting to a room search if there's no possible way anything could enter my room!
Two_Finger
I consent to the search but no reading anything
Hearts
Same as TOM, I consent to a body search and inspection of my boogeyman, but not a full room search. I'm okay with people coming inside, just don't poke around. The boogeyman should show if I hid anything last night.