[Night 4 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:52 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hearts, Coffee, Two and Amoeba are supposed to be consenting to room checks, body checks, and bogeyman checks.
Gonna feel 'em up for anything with a reasonable chance of matching our supposed murder weapon, or anything obviously bloody, obviously.

Also, checkin' the woods for anything weird. Like the murder weapon.

Also, anything burn up in that bar fire? Just wondering!

You wander around outside the entrance to the woods near the dorms, after wandering a while you can find some areas where there have been obvious movement, but nothing else. Going further in you find a spot of disturbed earth, digging for a moment you find what looks like a short wooden stake with some cloth wrapped around the tip, there's blood visible on the tip.

Nothing appears to have burned up in the fire except Kaede's hope for this Studio.

You check Coffee's room and find nothing strange.

You check Amoeba's room and notice something sticking out of a bundle of sheets, it's the lens of a camera that was pointed at the door that is no longer running. You also find the hand that is missing from the Flossing statue on the floor.

Hearts and Two's checks are below

(Nov 20, 2018 at 8:55 AM)Coffee Wrote: I'd like to check the Auditorium, Souvenir Shop, what used to be the Restaurant, the Gallery Set, and the Lake set for anything out of place.

You peek into the Auditorium, doesn't look like anyone's been here lately.
You check the Prop Workshop, the nail guns are obviously missing from here and it looks like some blue paint was used recently.
You check the restaurant, it's just still charred and useless.
You check the Gallery Set, nothing looks disturbed here.
You check the Lake Set, again, nothing looks off here either.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 9:16 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: In the interest of fairness, I'll submit to evaluation from my bogeyman.
I never returned to my room, and I've already been thoroughly body checked, so I don't see the point of consenting to a room search if there's no possible way anything could enter my room!

Your boogeyman motions getting out of bed, reaching down and putting something on like a coat, then putting something inside the coat, then grabbing something off the floor and leaves the room.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 9:25 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I consent to the search but no reading anything

Inside 2F's room everything looks fairly normal, except under the bed there's a notebook of some kind. Not permitted to read that though, per 2F!

(Nov 20, 2018 at 9:46 AM)Hearts Wrote: Same as TOM, I consent to a body search and inspection of my boogeyman, but not a full room search. I'm okay with people coming inside, just don't poke around. The boogeyman should show if I hid anything last night.

Your boogeyman gets up and bolts out of the room in the same manner as Jim's did, then a long time later it enters the room again and lies down.

You search Heart's person. Doesn't look like he has anything on him except his clothes and the smell of alcohol.
The Other Monokuma
Oh, does that stupid stake match the wound?
Hearts
If the stake matches the wound, I want to check the Prop Workshop for anything resembling it
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:04 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Oh, does that stupid stake match the wound?

That it does

(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:19 PM)Hearts Wrote: If the stake matches the wound, I want to check the Prop Workshop for anything resembling it

The closest you can find is some prop spears which are a bit too thin, and some long lengths of lumber which are a bit too thick and cube-shaped.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER" Oi, where was this stake buried?

Can we compare it to Two's camera footage of the woods?
And on top of that, is there any awkward pauses in the footage?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:38 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" Oi, where was this stake buried?

Can we compare it to Two's camera footage of the woods?
And on top of that, is there any awkward pauses in the footage?

In the woods, you can't really tell cause the woods are a fucking bitch to navigate.

You don't see that spot on Two's recording from what you can tell and there are no awkward pauses in the footage, it rolls from start to finish while he's walking in the woods to climbing up the roof of the Souvenir Shop.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER" The fuck is this stake, anyway? Is it just like, a sharpened stick or something?
Morgan
Can we check Heart’s footage as well?
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:41 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" The fuck is this stake, anyway? Is it just like, a sharpened stick or something?

It's a straight stake about an inch and a half wide and looks like it's been whittled down with something to form the tip. The end also looks like it was cut as well.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:42 PM)Coffee Wrote: Can we check Heart’s footage as well?

https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=4...6#pid58046
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Alright, the cloth then. Is it from anything in the prop workshop? Any of the fabrics in ol' Jim boy's room? The pillow case? Bedsheets? Clothes?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:15 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Alright, the cloth then. Is it from anything in the prop workshop? Any of the fabrics in ol' Jim boy's room? The pillow case? Bedsheets? Clothes?

It looks like a regular old rag, can't say for sure where it'd come from, but it's white I guess. Or was, before it had blood on it.
Two_Finger
Can we check out the cloth that's wrapped around the tip of the stake more closely? what kind of material is it? what color? does it seem like it's one of the pillow sheets or bed sheets?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:19 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: Can we check out the cloth that's wrapped around the tip of the stake more closely? what kind of material is it? what color? does it seem like it's one of the pillow sheets or bed sheets?

It white. It feels like a rag you'd use in cleaning. It would not match up with a pillowcase or bedsheet.
Two_Finger
Can we find similar ones in the bar or saloon?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:23 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: Can we find similar ones in the bar or saloon?

You can find similar ones all around, so sure. It's just a run-of-the-mill rag from the looks of it, so why not.
Two_Finger
I'd like to stand on and near the bottom of the dorm staircase and have someone else do a reenactment of what the boogeyman witnessed in Jim's room ie the stake impaling someone and the AFK knockout party
I wanna see if I hear it
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:34 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: I'd like to stand on and near the bottom of the dorm staircase and have someone else do a reenactment of what the boogeyman witnessed in Jim's room ie the stake impaling someone and the AFK knockout party
I wanna see if I hear it

You stand near the bottom of the dorm staircase and I walk upstairs with TOM. I enter Jim's room and throw TOM against the wall head-first. He's knocked out so he's obviously quiet.

You don't hear much aside from a very very faint thud, hardly noticeable if you weren't paying attention.

Hahaha got'em
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"

Is there any nails near where the stake was buried?
Is there any signs of wood working, like shavings or saw dust anywhere? Prop workshop would be obvious but don't make me list every room one by one! That includes those previous bedrooms that got opened for investigation!
Does the stake match any of the stools, or any obvious wooden object in the bar? Or the Saloon. Or the flooded section.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 7:48 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"

Is there any nails near where the stake was buried?
Is there any signs of wood working, like shavings or saw dust anywhere? Prop workshop would be obvious but don't make me list every room one by one! That includes those previous bedrooms that got opened for investigation!
Does the stake match any of the stools, or any obvious wooden object in the bar? Or the Saloon. Or the flooded section.

There are no nails near where you found the stake. There are some signs of shaved wood floating around in the Southeastern Flooded Dorm (fuck your lists). It's shape would match with the leg of a barstool from the Saloon.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Have somebody panic like in the bogeyman account and hide behind the bed.
And also escape at some point, try to hear it from where we did the other tests.

Also, would a Slightly Bent Nail Of Questionable Use work to make the stake? You know, in theory.