[Night 4 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

The Other Monokuma
Can I go dig up that nail gun Coffee said got buried? You know, just in case!
The Other Monokuma
Also, poke through the prop workshop for anything that'd fit that inch and a half thick hole.
Morgan
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:15 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Can I go dig up that nail gun Coffee said got buried? You know, just in case!

The tree'll be marked by a nail.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:15 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Can I go dig up that nail gun Coffee said got buried? You know, just in case!

Sure you kleptomaniac you can do that on your actions tomorrow, everyone gets a fair shot at it if it's there.

(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:22 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Also, poke through the prop workshop for anything that'd fit that inch and a half thick hole.

You dig around but can't quite find anything that looks like it fits perfectly. The closest you can get is perhaps a spear prop but it seems a bit off.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 20, 2018 at 1:41 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I'd like to ask about @Liz [Security Guard]'s night, more specifically about where those items I saw came from.
Relax, I'm on it. Tonight was a... series of events, to say the least. Needless to say, you all need to keep a better eye on that goddamn bear. Luckily I managed to stop the moron from doing anything dangerous again, but are you guys like, seriously just letting this guy run around with weapons? You let him have a gun?

...Anyway, to get on track, I was at the bar, and Kaede came up to me. Didn't expect anyone would actually come up to chat with me, usually it's just to pull some prank or try to shoot me. We'll get to that one. I humored her though, and we talked. She's alright. Little too perky, but she'll grow out of it. That Coffee guy came in, and started bench pressing a barstool for some reason. Bar stools aren't really all that heavy, so I doubted he was actually building any strength.

Mario came in a bit later. Sat in the corner. Didn't like the way he was mugging at me, so I got up and left, went to go wash my hands. The second I get in the bathroom, that bear pulls a gun on me. Lucky for me, he's got awful reflexes. Managed to elbow him in the face, and smack him with my gun. Dragged him out to the waiting room, and went through his stuff.

That's when I saw Two_Finger. The cloak was his.
Amoeba
I don't know what these boogeymen are. What's going on?
The Other Monokuma
Aw, come on, it was just a prank! That gun wasn't even loaded!

...Can I get that stuff back, please?
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:39 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Sure you kleptomaniac you can do that on your actions tomorrow, everyone gets a fair shot at it if it's there.
To confirm it's there, stupid. I'll rebury it so you can pretend everyone has a fair shot at it.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:44 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:39 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Sure you kleptomaniac you can do that on your actions tomorrow, everyone gets a fair shot at it if it's there.
To confirm it's there, stupid. I'll rebury it so you can pretend everyone has a fair shot at it.

I've got my eye on you...

You wander around the woods and find a tree with a nail sticking in it with a small disturbed patch of dirt. You dig it up and see there is in fact a nail gun there. You put it back and bury it again.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:43 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Aw, come on, it was just a prank! That gun wasn't even loaded!

...Can I get that stuff back, please?
Absolutely not.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:51 AM)Liz [Security Guard] Wrote: Absolutely not.
Fine, hard ass. I bet if we were the other studio Trip would let me have a gun...
Larry Foulke
A ROLE POWER was just used, a new CASE FILE has been added:

- Role Power: A slightly bent nail that would match one used by the nail guns
Liz [Security Guard]
And Trip is practically braindead, you're only proving my point.
The Other Monokuma
Would a slightly bent nail match the weird neck hole?
The Other Monokuma
Also, how many nail guns did the Prop Workshop have?
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:57 AM)Liz [Security Guard] Wrote: And Trip is practically braindead, you're only proving my point.
Yeesh, harsh, guess that's one ship off the wall.
Hearts
Does the nail have any blood or other residue on it?
The Other Monokuma
Is the nail in the tree slightly bent?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:58 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Would a slightly bent nail match the weird neck hole?

No

(Nov 20, 2018 at 5:59 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Also, how many nail guns did the Prop Workshop have?

It appears that there were only two as there are two wall mounts for them

(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:03 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Is the nail in the tree slightly bent?

No

(Nov 20, 2018 at 6:02 AM)Hearts Wrote: Does the nail have any blood or other residue on it?

Which one? The one in the tree? No. The one that was just revealed? No.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER" Uh, where's that nail that just got revealed? Is it in the room?