Teddie
Assuming Mettaton is still okay with this, I'd like to get him to retape the desk to the ceiling, and then set off the subwoofers on the roof of warehouse again.
Alex Jones
I investigate Monokuma. What's up bud?
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 28, 2018 at 1:00 AM)Teddie Wrote: Assuming Mettaton is still okay with this, I'd like to get him to retape the desk to the ceiling, and then set off the subwoofers on the roof of warehouse again.
Mettaton does his thing, and you trigger the subwoofers on the warehouse roof. The desk shakes a bit, but does not come loose. It appears the height the roof subwoofers are at is lessening their seismic impact.

(Nov 28, 2018 at 1:18 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: I investigate Monokuma. What's up bud?
You check out Monokuma. He's just kind of standing there, completely unresponsive. You poke his plushy body a bit, and he tips over, falling to the ground.
Alex Jones
Is he real or fake? Inflatible monokuma? Can I take him home? Deflate him?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 28, 2018 at 2:06 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: Is he real or fake? Inflatible monokuma? Can I take him home? Deflate him?
You notice that he's definitely not inflatable. You feel him up a little, not really caring if he's uncomfortable, and notice that there's definitely some array of electronics inside him, likely the things that make him move.
Alex Jones
Investigate further and call mettaton who said he would consent to anything. He's good with machines so what's the advanced synopsis?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 28, 2018 at 2:42 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: Investigate further and call mettaton who said he would consent to anything. He's good with machines so what's the advanced synopsis?
You investigate further, cutting open his plush exterior. You call over Mettaton to help, and he sighs, resigned to his fate. He figures he'll do one more useful thing before he dies, and examines the machinery inside Monokuma.

He states that Monokuma is much like the other animatronics on the set, but is no longer receiving any sort of input, hence his catatonic state.
Honoka Kosakatua
Is there any way for us to track down where the signals are being transmitted from, or is that beyond even his power?
Alex Jones
Again, ask mettaton for assitance. Also see if we can locate where these parts originated from? A tag, brand, or serial code.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 28, 2018 at 2:54 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Is there any way for us to track down where the signals are being transmitted from, or is that beyond even his power?
Unfortunately, now that Monokuma is no longer receiving any inputs, you cannot tell where the signals were coming from. However, Mettaton does notice that the robot reads motion-capture files to perform its actions, and decides to manually execute the previous actions inputted. It stands up, and goes through literally everything it said and did during the game so far, before running out of actions and standing rigid again.
Alex Jones
Give him a quick charge to see where it backfires to.
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.