Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like Trip to wait in the Horror Set.

Then I'll turn on every single subwoofer at once to maximum bass. Do the results generally match or feel like what he felt happened when Smasher died?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 8:10 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like Trip to wait in the Horror Set.

Then I'll turn on every single subwoofer at once to maximum bass. Do the results generally match or feel like what he felt happened when Smasher died?
Trip waits in the Horror Set. You turn on the subwoofers in the Park Set, and riff on the electric guitar. You then head over to the Warehouse Roof, and turn on the thunderclap on the speakers. The subwoofers in the Park Set sounded less audible than the thunderclap, but not by much.

Trip leaves the Horror Set. He comments that both pretty much felt exactly the same to him, and he couldn't specifically hear either beyond the vibrations due to the soundproofing on the set.
Honoka Kosakatua
On Night 3, did Xavier and Trip both leave the Horror Set before the night ended?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 8:17 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: On Night 3, did Xavier and Trip both leave the Horror Set before the night ended?
I remember us both getting out of there before the ball incident occured, yes.
Honoka Kosakatua
Mettaton did it.

The case revolves around the following aspects:
1. Who could have put the desk on the ceiling?
2. Who could have commanded the animatronic?
3. Who could have set the desk to fall?

My experimentation with the animatronic proves that 1 and 2 are the same person - someone who was provided a key to the animatronic to begin with, and who had the skill to operate the thing with full capacity. Despite working with Xavier, I wasn't able to get the desk up there due to height limitations and the like, meaning that basically the only way it could be placed in the position it was at is by having the animatronic hold it up with one hand and tape it with the other hand - even if tape is pre-applied, the animatronic still needs to press the tape into position. This shuts out either a Hannibal posthumous trap with his key, or the Wendigo having stolen the key from Trip and used it to kill.

Now, we need to look at when the desk was moved. Memory checks from myself and Alex Jones confirm that when Teddie KOed a large number of people on Night 3, the desk was still on the floor. By the time I woke up on Night 4 (at basically the start of the night), the desk was attached to the ceiling. This clears anyone who Teddie had KOed from having a real opportunity to do it, as beforehand the party was too poppin' to reach the control room; namely, myself, Terezi, Shoey, MCD, and Alex Jones. Admittedly one could have set it up ahead of time, but that's not the only evidence I'm using. Notice who was conscious, though? Mettaton.

Y'see, checking the older threads, there is only one point where duct tape is confirmed to be carried by someone - Night 3. Dante sees Mettaton (again!) carrying the duct tape into the party. Additionally on Night 3, Mettaton is absent for most of the night, and never testified. We know nothing of what he did after Teddie's ROLLING START, meaning it's entirely possible that he arrived after Teddie, Seal, Xavier, and Trip had all left, and set the animatronic to do its work. The fact that all he had to do was give it tape and program some commands makes it even easier! So we have a potential candidate to set up the desk AND program the animatronic in advance to act as it did, with a greater known window of opportunity than anyone else.

Finally we come to the third part: how was the desk set to fall, and when? Well... most likely, considering the deep rumble and lack of other potential sources, it happened because of one of the two massive sets of subwoofers. Trip confirmed they caused some vibrations, and we know a deep rumble was directly matched to the desk falling - the use of the subwoofers? Prop Warehouse set can't really be it, because it's on record as causing a loud BOOM, as tracked by Xavier, myself, Dante, and Mettaton. Therefore, the Park Set subwoofers are likely responsible for the rumble and the desk falling. Admittedly, the inability to put the desk back up leaves some room for error, but this is my basis in lieu of any other culprits for the rumble. And who was responsible for the concert, both in suggesting the idea AND in the actual setup? Comes back to Mettaton.

There's a bunch of supposition and guesswork in here so if someone else wants to shore it up or punch holes go right ahead, but this is what I've worked out. Now I can rest in peace.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_stand_confused.png]
D4NT3 TR13D TO H34V3 SOM3 D1SGUST1NG CH3M1C4LS 4T M3 WH3N 1 WOK3 UP

[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
BUT 1 K1CK3D TH3 SH1T OUT OF TH3M 4ND C4N3D H1M UNT1L H3 R4N L1K3 4 L1TTL3 W1GGL3R

[Image: tz_investigate_confused.png]
4NYW4Y, 1 W3NT TO TH3 P4RK TO OBT41N SOM3 POCK3T D1RT
4ND TH3N TO TH3 K1TCH3N TO G3T SOM3 DOR1TOS

[Image: tz_lynch_confused.png]
SOM3 S34W4T3R-SM3LL1NG FUCK TR13D TO K1LL M3 W1TH 4 KN1F3

[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
BUT 1 B34T TH3 SH1T OUT OF TH3M TOO

[Image: tz_lynch_serious.png]
OR 4T L34ST 1 TR13D TO, TH3R3 W4S 4N 3XPLOS1ON 4ND 1 GOT D4Z3D
TH3Y THR34T3N3D M3 4ND PUT SOM3TH1NG 1N TH3 OV3N B3FOR3 L34V1NG, 4ND TH3N SOM3ON3 STOL3 MY DOR1TOS
WH3N TH3Y L3FT 4ND 1 COULD TH1NK 4G41N, 1 W3NT TO TH3 HORROR S3T TO F1ND TR1P

[Image: tz_investigate_default.png]
SOM3ON3 W4S Y3LL1NG 4T TH3 ST4TU3 BUT MOR3 1MPORT4NTLY TH3R3 W4S 4 CR1M3 SC3N3!
SOM3ON3 W4S D34D N3XT TO TH3 AN1M4TRON1C!

[Image: tz_stand_concede.png]
BUT 1T STUNK OF O1L 4ND 3L3CTR1C1TY, 4ND TR1P W4S UPS3T, SO W3 L3FT 4ND W3NT TO TH3 CONC3RT TOG3TH3R

[Image: tz_stand_default.png]
HONOK4 4ND M3TT4TON W3R3 P3RFORM1NG, 4ND TH3 S34W4T3R FUCK W4S TH3R3 TOO, 4S W3R3 MY STOL3N DOR1TOS!!
TH31R 4CT GOT 1NT3RRUPT3D BY SOM3 R3D GOBL1N SPR1NT1NG THROUGH TH3 ST4G3 ON 4LL FOURS
1 TR13D TO STOP H1M W1TH POCK3T D1RT BUT H3 JUST K3PT GO1NG

[Image: tz_stand_amused.png]
FUCK1NG UNSTOPP4BL3

[Image: tz_stand_concede.png]
4T TH4T PO1NT THOUGH 1 JUST W3NT B4CK TO B3D
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
Hey, Trip. Can you show us the footage for tonight?
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Honoka Kosakatua
From the stage on the Park Set, can I see into the Horror Set?
Terezi Pyrope
C4N SOM3ON3 PR3SS TH3 W3ND1GO'S RO4R BUTTON 4ND S33 1F TH4T WOULD SH4K3 4 ROOM?
Alex Jones
I can offer to press the roar button if it does indeed have one. But from being on the scene there was no roar... But actually, I did hear a roar once. When I was knocked out by Teddie, it said in my dreams I heard a loud roar.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Terezi Pyrope
[Image: tz_lynch_concede.png]
1'D JUST L1K3 TO M4K3 1T KNOWN TH4T M3TT4TON H4S 4DM1TT3D TO S3TT1NG TH3 T4BL3 TR4P 4ND HOLD1NG SM4SH3R 1N PL4C3

[Image: tz_lynch_confused.png]
H3 CL41MS 4N 4CCOMPL1C3 PULL3D TH3 TR1GG3R, BUT TH4T TH3 4CCOMPL1C3 W1LL DO SOM3TH1NG N4STY 1F H3 SN1TCH3S

[Image: tz_lynch_default.png]
1F TH3R3 W3R3 R34LLY 4N 4CCOMPL1C3, TH3 THR34T OF B31NG LYNCH3D WOULD SUR3LY B3 WORS3 TH4N WH4T3V3R TH3Y COULD DO FROM B3YOND THE GR4V3

[Image: tz_lynch_amused.png]
3RGO, TH3R3S NO 4CCOMPL1C3, M3TT4TON D1D 1T!!!
Honoka Kosakatua
"also I'm too lazy to post in the thread so there's that" "do you give full consent to perform the entire sequence of actions?" "yes"

Well, it's... unorthodox, but.

Can I submit for Mettaton to use his role to tape the desk to the ceiling, then use his guitar to try and knock it down?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:06 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: From the stage on the Park Set, can I see into the Horror Set?
No.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 3:34 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: C4N SOM3ON3 PR3SS TH3 W3ND1GO'S RO4R BUTTON 4ND S33 1F TH4T WOULD SH4K3 4 ROOM?
You enter the control room, and press the Roar button. The Wendigo roars loudly, but it's not even close to having that much bass
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:03 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: "also I'm too lazy to post in the thread so there's that" "do you give full consent to perform the entire sequence of actions?" "yes"

Well, it's... unorthodox, but.

Can I submit for Mettaton to use his role to tape the desk to the ceiling, then use his guitar to try and knock it down?
Mettaton sighs with defeat, and uses the Wendigo to hoist the remains of the desk to the ceiling. The flex tape holds it there.

He enters the Park Set, and plays a loud riff on his guitar. The desk is shaken loose, and falls below.
Alex Jones
Has Trip given his video yet?
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 2:36 PM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: Hey, Trip. Can you show us the footage for tonight?
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:28 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Has Trip given his video yet?
Whoa, alright dudes. You guys sure are invested in my cinematography, huh?

Here, check it:

Trip's Video:

...Oh, that first part of the tape is raw footage from "The Endgame", a movie from a while back. Must have mixed up the tapes, whoops. I hope there wasn't anything still important on there!
Alex Jones
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:43 PM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 2:36 PM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: Hey, Trip. Can you show us the footage for tonight?
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:28 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: Has Trip given his video yet?
Whoa, alright dudes. You guys sure are invested in my cinematography, huh?

Here, check it:

Trip's Video:

...Oh, that first part of the tape is raw footage from "The Endgame", a movie from a while back. Must have mixed up the tapes, whoops. I hope there wasn't anything still important on there!

This is clearly photoshopped by the government. My dancing was as flawless as Trip's Cinematography! They just don't want you to the the truth of my skills. YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN!
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Teddie
I'd like to take a look in the records room, see if there's anything salvageable.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 6:47 PM)Teddie Wrote: I'd like to take a look in the records room, see if there's anything salvageable.
You examine the burned out remains of the Records Room. It appears as if all the files have burned up in the intense blaze, although you do notice a couple empty Absinthe bottles scattered around. The room, underneath the smoky smell from the fire, also reeks somewhat of licorice.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to present my Flashback Light Test Log and Folklore of the Minus Peninsula files that I lifted from the records room way back on Night 3.
Xavier [Director]
You read your files picked up from the Records Room...

-The one labeled “Flashback Light Test Log” details the development and initial testing of something called a Flashback Light, which apparently can induce pre-programmed flashbacks that feel like real memories. According to the file, they were developed by “XW Research And Development” in order to give people the experience of “experiencing media for the first time”, by overwriting the initial viewing. The initial animal testing proved to be successful.

-The one labeled “Folklore of the Minus Peninsula” features an illustration of a Wendigo, and describes it as a mythical creature from old native folklore. Apparently the actual creature from the folklore does not at all represent the figure used in the film. Culturally, a Wendigo was closer to a ghoul or possessed man, rather than a deer skulled monster, which is a relatively modern portrayal.