DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
Huh, tonight didn't quite go as planned, but hey, I got to trash some of the place.

Anyway, I started off my night leaving the trailer, the party's outside, after all. First thing I heard was the hack robot let out the girliest scream I've heard in a long time, as he burst out of his trailer being followed by the wendigo that's been haunting us all this time. The robot ran into the gathering room and the antler'd fuck stopped in place and turned his head my way. Messing with the wendigo was not my idea of a good time for the night, so I ducked back into my trailer for a little bit and waited for it to go away.

After it was gun, I ran over to the gathering hall, and seeing as it's the last night we have in this shithole of a place, I began to trash the room, knocking tables and chairs over, breaking stuff, you know the drill. I looked around and saw the bathrooms, and had a brilliant idea. As I was making my way to the bathrooms, I passed by Seal on her way to the kitchen, probably doing something or other over there, didn't matter to me. When I got in the bathrooms, I grabbed as much toilet paper as I could carry and rushed over to the statue in the middle of the studio. I started running around it, yelling at it and throwing toilet paper all over it. As I was doing so, I noticed our victim tonight leaving her trailer, lookin' down, and heading to NintendoEmploye's trailer, probably to mourn him or something, I'm not sure.

After I ran out of toilet paper TPing the statue, I decided to head to the bar on the second floor, for another of my great schemes. I head the executive building and up the elevator, passing by no one. Once I'm up and grab several bottles of the strongest stuff, just to be an asshole and waste it. After grabbing the liquor, I jump off the walkway and on top the closest trailers, and start trashing them up, making holes in them, cutting the bottles and spraying alcohol on top and inside the trailer, just making a big mess of the place.

After I was done, I jumped down from the trailers and head to the prop warehouse, wanting to grab a prop gun for something I was planning on doing at the end of the night. After that, I did some shenanigans to try and kill Terezi, that ultimately failed spectacularly and she kicked me out of her trailer by hitting me over the head with her cane. You can hear the details from her, I'm sure. It was pretty fun to try, though.

As soon as I was kicked out, I heard music coming from the horror set, and I see Alex and Trip doing some stupid dance. Or more like, Alex doing the stupid dance and Trip failing to mimic him. There was some weird hip hop music, as well, but that wasn't anything I was worried about. I waved at Alex as I went up to the tool shed. This was when everything started going downhill for me during the night.

I grabbed three bags of manure from there and as I was heading to the park set, I heard a loud boom and a flash of light from above the prop warehouse, on the roof. Dunno what would have happened to me if that happened when I was grabbing the prop gun. Either way, I start turning the fan towards the trailers and I see the hack robot bringing several of the tables I previously knocked around over to the park set. I take off the front piece of the fan and turn it on as the robot is setting up the tables.

And then I throw the manure in.

What the fuck did I expect to happen...

In hindsight, the result was completely expected. The shit started going everywhere around the fan, and completely covered me as well. Man, I almost feel bad for the shitty gamer for how he died...

Almost.

Anyway, I drag my shit covered body over to the statue, and I see the idol girl trying to look cool with a jacket and sunglasses... at night, as she heads over to the park set. And as that was happening, I hear a roar from the horror set, and the hack robot, pretending to be a musician, yells something about a show and a guitar solo. I try to ignore his annoying playing, and I see Alex Jones, like an animal, run from the horror set to NintendoEmploye's trailer, and immediately leave with a shitton of things in his arms. He heads to the executive building afterward. That was weird.

Anyway, I climb up to the top of the statue, and start posing with my sword and prop gun, and as I started to open my mouth to speak, the statue started shaking and moving to one side, and seeing as I had nothing to grab on to, I fell off of it, and I found myself falling down a staircase that wasn't there before, and then everything went black as I hit my head at the bottom.

Guess I passed out, and that blood is most likely mine. Either way, hope this helps the case.
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Shoey1
I wake up and realize i'm a skinny noodle man who wont be able to satisfy my fiance honoka forever.
But I also don't want to work hard so thinking to myself how can I solve this problem?
Suddenly I realize it's time for some steroids babey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel great babey i'm jacked I look like Frieza 100% power
I grab the roulette wheel and I head over to the gathering room where i start doing push ups and jumpking jacks cause swoll is the goal
The cocky bastard mcd shows up drunk as always (probably drunk over the failed policies of his country YOU FUCKERS USED TO HAVE AN EMPIRE)
I head into the woods and start bashing down trees with the roulette wheel
The wendigo appears before me with his spooky movments
and challenges me to roulette
and I kick his ass like it's not even close it was like I'm the 1916 Georgia Tech football team and he was the 1916 Cumberland football team.
he got all pissy cause he's a baby man so I attack him and try to give him a stone cold stunner but he runs off like a bitch
So I go back to smashing down trees until I find a fucking well
so naturally I drop the roulette wheel and cannonball down the well like a boss Cool
So i'm climbing in this well there's pipes and strange fluids when I find a blown up hatch at the end of a tunnel
I find a switch near a staircase that leads to nowhere so I hit it
apparently that idiot Dante was at the start of the stairs cause that idiot came tumbling down
I climb up the staircase and end up at the statue where I see a shirtless alex jones climbing on all fours
At that point I was done so I went to bed.
DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™
I'm gonna investigate the Prop Warehouse Roof for what might have caused the light/possible explosion yesterday
[Image: ede29e7b-bc10-457d-9891-17da97e9c77c.png]
"First I whip it out. Then I thrust it. With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until..! With great strength! I.. ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free."
-Dante from the Devil May Cry Series™
Mettaton
I was just thinking this reality show wasn’t giving me enough adrenaline when I got a monkey’s paw situation: As soon as I woke up, who else but the Wendigo was standing over my bed? I barely managed to dodge before he smashed my jewel-studded bedframe to jewel-studded pieces with his meme wheel. I ran for my dear life (which now has a new year under its belt, happy birthday me!) through the Park Set and Gathering Room, and thankfully he was gone once I got upstairs.

It was time to go back to my original plans: setting up a fabulicious concert! I grabbed some speakers and an electric guitar from the Audio Lab, and also noticed MCD drinking to his heart’s content while watching some outdated sitcom. He would be in a much better mood if he were watching my cooking show! Outside in the hall some dark shape was passing by, but was it anything important? Probably not. I head back to the Park Set, where I drop my supplies, when my eyes and ears were suddenly assaulted by this loud boom and a bright flash of light. I acquire some snacks and tables from the Kitchen and Gathering Room, as whether I do good or terrible, I need something thrown at me! Also in the Kitchen, Seal was baking an inferior cake to mine and Terezi was looking awfully confused.

As I’m setting up the food, Dante shows up and grabs the fan, takes the front off, and positions it towards the bedrooms. He takes a bag of manure and...he’s covered in the shit! Never change, demon hunter. As he walks off, my lovely guest Honoka shows up, as Seal emerges from the Gathering Room, and we start the performance! After Alex Jones goes to the Executive Building from the Horror Set and comes back with Trip, we start things off with Death Grips, criminally underrated. Sadly, Alex bolts off on all fours towards the forest, like the animal he is. As we finish things up with Highway Star, Honoka’s request, I notice the Wendigo staring at me from the Woods....menacingly...We finish up our spectacular performance, and I offer to take Honoka out for some drinks. She declines, but I’m sure she’ll come around.

On my way to the Executive Building, I notice that the Statue has made way for that spicy secret entrance. Upstairs, where I see that Aurora Borealis is going on in the Records Room, I have some drinks at the bar. I definitely got carried away drinking, to the point where I passed out, but oh well!
Alex Jones
Alright you snot nosed brats, you think you can come into my Studio and ruin MY INFO WARS? I tell you what you can ruin, your good name as a decent player. You better put on some kevlar and dig a trench, because Alex Jones is bringing the war TO YOU!
[Image: origin.jpg]
Tonight I had a very special homage to pay and an even more important bit to run for Info Wars. I skipped a night to do my patented "ALEX JONES INVESTIGATING" and this was the night it would all come out. Well you may have stopped my night reveal, BUT YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW!

I started by getting up out of bed and running over to Hannibal, whom I knew had some left over drugs. I loot his entire body and find what I was looking for, his stupid ass shot. Injecting myself with it in a show of COMPLETE DISRESPECT. Meanwhile my desk is still on the roof (THIS IS IMPORTANT), so I make a new one. This won't stop me.
The drugs start spreading through me, I'm really feeling it. Trip starts down the stairs and I immediately approach him for my grand scheme tonight. VIDEO TAPE ME. YOU GET MTN DEW. He agrees. DJ HIT IT! CHECK OUT THESE FRESH MOVES. MUSIC BLARING
[Image: t5006IF.png] [Image: dsTnatu.png] [Image: iS7EdLM.png] [Image: KUd8HcK.png] [Image: e1oKPXC.png]

Right over Hannibal's corpse I do my moves, but it isn't enough. Trip, Join me!

[Image: OLRX9dD.png]
The offer of MTN DEW is too tempting. Plus this is clearly too much fun!
[Image: QSEq1mK.png]

The drugs are really kicking in at this point, there's rainbows everywhere, and I feel like I'm actually feeling the music. Feels good man. Smasher comes down the stairs and sees us.

[Image: yxS5ZzT.png]

[Image: tz3U0Le.png]

Holy shit the drugs are hitting hard.

[Image: cYZdsWv.png]

But we just keep on going! You can't stop this.
[Image: dTnmysz.png] [Image: x3ukLXJ.png] [Image: UnG6Rr8.png] [Image: sFyWksK.png] [Image: DbKSqYo.png]

Fuck Yeah

Alright, I have info wars to do. Plus Trip is starting to Trip over himself. Trip Trip? Whatever, let's rock.
Just as Smasher and I get ready to start our first bit where she gets on the table, and we lead into a discussion about how the plausibility of lizard people controlling the government and the democrats are behind it with their hatcherys hidden in the pentagon is quite possible, the animatronic springs to life and scoops up Smasher, locking her in it's grip. Is this real or am I just hallucinating again? Nevertheless I run up to try and free her, but the drugs... I'm not at my full power yet and I'm unable to free her. For whatever reason, the whole building shakes with a deep rumble, and my old desk falls off the roof, crushing her.
[Image: bpTvpLy.png]
SMAAAAAAAAASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
She's gone.
In hindsight, it was a bad idea to do drugs.
At this point my animal instincts take over and I rip off my clothes and haul ass out of the studio, rampaging all over the studio in a blind fit of adrenaline.
[Image: Alex_Jones_Powers_Up.jpg]
My instincts eventually take me a cross the park and the studio in a blind rage. I think I ran into Dante, Honoka, and Mettaton all in the park? I don't remember much until I return to the records room where,
[Image: lyDLZVU.png]
The wendigo had struck first. It laughs at me, but I'm so kooked up on brain force that my brain forces my fist into it's face, POW!
[Image: 9-15-17-punch.jpg]
With it down I jump out the window and head to the only place where I have left to return to and gather info. The Woods.
The statue is moved, but I just don't care right now.
I also knocked over a lot of people in my delirium
I disappear into the night...

Oh, also, I think trip actually recorded the murder. Dunno about the dance, but I think i asked him to.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:34 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to ask for Trip and Xavier to share their testimony.
[Image: 6F7xDfd.png]

Not sure about the camera guy, but I can say that I didn't spend much of my time out and about for the night. Mostly sat in my office, doing some research. Looked out the window a couple times, but didn't see a whole lot besides some... dark shape running from the woods and into Teddie's room right near the start of the night.

[Image: JPf8HWt.png]

I turned back to my computer, and did my research for a bit. It's important to fact check. You'd be surprised, but it gives a production an air of authenticity when they have some real-life stuff in there. Anyway, at one point Honoka and Smasher busted into the room, both dressed like total idiots. I told them to fuck off, but that was the last thing that really happened.

[Image: CAbucmT.png]

At some point through the night, I heard this loud thunderclap, and some bright light flashed briefly. I looked over to where it came from, and it looks like someone put a whole bunch of speakers and lights up on the prop warehouse. What a total waste of time, honestly. I heard some music from over towards the Park Set too, but that's about it.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:43 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to use the key that Jones offered to open up the Control Room and investigate. Is the code different? Can I tell anything about when it was input or anything?

Also, I'd like to investigate the Park Set.
You use the keycard to open up the Animatronic Control Room. It appears to be in a very similar state to the last time it was checked out. Investigating the control panel closer, you see that the ACTION QUEUE screen appears to no longer have any code left to execute. You check out the panel to see if you can figure out when the actions were logged, and you manage to get to a screen telling you that at the very least, no commands were executed today.

The Park Set is much less interesting. Several subwoofers are set up, as well as many tables, with some snacks such as Doritos on top of them. Some of them appear to be eaten. The fan is set up to be facing the trailers, and the protective grill in front of the blades is removed. Manure is sprayed around it.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 5:31 AM)DanteFromTheDevilMayCrySeries™ Wrote: I'm gonna investigate the Prop Warehouse Roof for what might have caused the light/possible explosion yesterday
The Prop Warehouse Roof contains the inflatable Kyle, who is dressed in a Geno costume. Several subwoofers are set up around him, as well as massive stage lights. Testing the controls for the speakers, they emit the titanic BOOM of a closeby thunderclap.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to investigate the Costume Lab, the Hair and Makeup room, the Moon Set, the Filming Area, and the 2F Stairs specifically for anything that could have been the source of the deep rumble and shaking building.

Also, I'd like to ask Xavier if he and Trip had keys to the control room.
Alex Jones
On top of desk rubble check, i want to check the placement where it used to be on the roof.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:42 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: While im writing my account, I'd like to investigate the animatronic for tamperins aside from the moving, as well as the tombstone desk rubble for anything that wasn't there before when I used it, or the such.
The animatronic appears to be in fine condition, besides the moving. It has a tie, sunglasses, and angry red eyebrows drawn on it.

The tombstone desk rubble appears to be mostly just stone from the tombstones themselves, but there is some Flex Tape affixed to it as well, you notice.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:02 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to investigate the Costume Lab, the Hair and Makeup room, the Moon Set, the Filming Area, and the 2F Stairs specifically for anything that could have been the source of the deep rumble and shaking building.
You investigate all those areas, but don't see anything that could cause a deep rumble like that. Most of them don't seem like they have been touched, except for the Costume Lab, which looks like someone was getting crafty in there.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:02 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Also, I'd like to ask Xavier if he and Trip had keys to the control room.

[Image: H3eRWwJ.png]

Yeah, actually. I do have one of those keycards. So does Trip actually. Both of us have Master Keycards, so we can get anywhere in the Studio that we're needed. As has been said before, in the off-limits part of the Executive Building, there's a Motion Capture Room, where we do all of our CGI stuff, as well as record some commands for animatronics. He needs access to those areas because he's responsible for doing the actual camerawork, but you'd have to talk to him about that.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'd like to ask Xavier to present his keycard to prove he still has it. Same for Trip, whenever he's around.

Also, on a hunch, I'd like to set the tombstone desk back up, turn on all the subwoofers at the Park Set at once, and see if the desk is affected in any way.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:15 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to ask Xavier to present his keycard to prove he still has it. Same for Trip, whenever he's around.

Also, on a hunch, I'd like to set the tombstone desk back up, turn on all the subwoofers at the Park Set at once, and see if the desk is affected in any way.
Look, I'm not gonna talk in the third person for this one, I definitely have my keycard. No idea about him though, I think I heard him complaining about getting mugged, but that's his problem

You set up the tombstone desk, but you are unable to even lift the entire stone desk remotely high enough to reach the ceiling, so you're unable to really test this.
Honoka Kosakatua
Would I be able to reach the ceiling by standing on top of the animatronic?
Trip [Cameraman]
[Image: bWMVGVs.png?1]

Tonight was fun, kinda. Until Smasher, y'know, died and all. But for the most part it was a good time. I started out on the Horror Set, where Mr. Jones came up and started dancing to this weird dance, and this hip-hop music started playing. I was getting pretty into it, so I filmed it, and joined in (after being given some of my favorite drink, of course!)

[Image: oPhCxsb.png?1]

I wasn't very good at dancing though, so it didn't really work out too well, I think. Mr. Jones started getting weird halfway through though, his mouth was kind of frothing up and he looked gnarly.

Smasher showed up a bit later but...

[Image: VEIaL2Z.png?1]

The Wendigo roared and grabbed her, and the studio shook, something fell on her head and... She died! Like, right in front of me! Oh man, that was seriously messed up. Then, this weird static filled my vision, and I started to lose my cool for a bit. When I came to, Terezi was there, and she got me to come to this concert in the park.

[Image: nZOXJB6.png?1]

The concert was cool though, Mettaton and Honoka have way more sick skills than I thought. Plus, they had Doritos there, my favorite! After that, Seal gave me a hug, and I headed off.

I do have some video of the night if any of you wanna check it out, but it's probably pretty grizzly.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:15 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'd like to ask Xavier to present his keycard to prove he still has it. Same for Trip, whenever he's around.

Heh, yeah about that... I kinda maybe sorta lost it when I got mugged by that deer skull freak.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:33 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Would I be able to reach the ceiling by standing on top of the animatronic?
You can easily reach the ceiling by standing on its shoulders, but it is extremely precarious, and you can't carry the desk up because of it.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:09 AM)Alex Jones Wrote: On top of desk rubble check, i want to check the placement where it used to be on the roof.
You look at its spot on the roof. You don't see anything weird.
Honoka Kosakatua
With Xavier's help, I'd like to try this: The animatronic picks up the desk and holds it up to the ceiling, and I climb on its shoulders and attempt to tape the desk to the ceiling.
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:59 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: With Xavier's help, I'd like to try this: The animatronic picks up the desk and holds it up to the ceiling, and I climb on its shoulders and attempt to tape the desk to the ceiling.
Oh, yeah I can probably do that.

The Wendigo animatronic responds to the commands entered by Xavier, lifting up the desk to the ceiling. You climb on its shoulders, and attempt to tape it to the ceiling. Its arms are too long for you to reach the desk from its shoulders when it holds it up.
Honoka Kosakatua
What level of fine motor control is the animatronic potentially capable of, in the hands of a fully skilled operator?
Xavier [Director]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 8:04 AM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: What level of fine motor control is the animatronic potentially capable of, in the hands of a fully skilled operator?
[Image: CAbucmT.png]

If we're being fully honest, the thing has full articulation, because it was legitimately cheaper to build a lifelike animatronic than hire an actor to wear the suit. In the hands of a skilled operator, like an animatronics specialist or special effects artist, yeah you could probably do some complicated stuff.

The thing has a terrible battery life though. Barely lasts a couple hours.