[Night 5 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Amoeba
Can I see what coffee left for me?
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
How's that closet been tampered with? Or is it just Coffee over here tryin' to open it?
Wound match anything in the bar? Bottles or something?
Would it match anything in the prop workshop? Big ol' hammer or something.

Or a hypothetical broom handle kill?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:07 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:06 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:04 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: You try prying the door open with your bare hands again. No different than your last attempt, bud.

With my key you mumpty.

You sure you wanna do that? You sure you don't wanna wait until the next action phase?

Coffee confirmed he wanted to, so...

You open the ??? closet in the Restaurant with your key. Inside is a small compass with "Galm Overwatch" engraved on the back, and a note. The note reads:

"We're watching from the sky. You who received this memento are immune from the next attempt on your life. We're always watching."

An old Buddy of mine left that behind, but I think this will be more useful to you. Don't lose it.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:07 AM)Amoeba Wrote: Can I see what coffee left for me?

You open your box from Coffee, inside is a bandanna, like one from one of those gangster movies.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:10 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
How's that closet been tampered with? Or is it just Coffee over here tryin' to open it?
Wound match anything in the bar? Bottles or something?
Would it match anything in the prop workshop? Big ol' hammer or something.

Or a hypothetical broom handle kill?

Coffee was doin closet things.

It doesn't match anything specifically, no.
Morgan
Can I try killing a boogeyman by slamming it's head on the floor? Seeing if it does the same thing as what happened to the Janitor.
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:18 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I try killing a boogeyman by slamming it's head on the floor? Seeing if it does the same thing as what happened to the Janitor.

You call out your own boogeyman. He starts to cooperate then realizes your intention and flees back under the bed.
Morgan
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:20 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:18 AM)Coffee Wrote: Can I try killing a boogeyman by slamming it's head on the floor? Seeing if it does the same thing as what happened to the Janitor.

You call out your own boogeyman. He starts to cooperate then realizes your intention and flees back under the bed.

Can I try it with the most intact corpse around?
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:23 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:20 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote:

Can I try it with the most intact corpse around?

You grab Sayori's corp- oh wait, "intact" Grin

You grab Heart's corpse, since the head is intact still. You rear back and slam down his head against the floor, it makes a solid crack sound and does some decent damage to his nose, but that's about it.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
No weird blood trails right? Just a pool?

Anywhere high enough in the restaurant we could drop a corpse from and see how the head cracks? Figure out if this Janitor somehow fell?
Or, just, figure out what his corpse is near in general.
Amoeba
@"ZA PRODUCER" Can I check the blood? Also, what were you up to last night?
Amoeba
also can I check the roof of the souvenir shop?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:31 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
No weird blood trails right? Just a pool?

Anywhere high enough in the restaurant we could drop a corpse from and see how the head cracks? Figure out if this Janitor somehow fell?
Or, just, figure out what his corpse is near in general.

It's feasible that that damage could have been caused from a fall, but it certainly would need some added force behind it to get that much damage.

It's just a pool of blood, but since there's so much it's started to flow out of the entrance of the Restaurant. No trails at all. His body is in the entrance to the Restaurant.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:34 AM)Amoeba Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER" Can I check the blood? Also, what were you up to last night?

You check the blood. Yep, it's blood!

Thanks for asking, I was in my office all night, watching this whole mess unfold while playing my favorite game.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:34 AM)Amoeba Wrote: also can I check the roof of the souvenir shop?

You check the roof of the Souvenir Shop. There's nothing up there besides some old matches and a small pack of matches.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:39 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: It's feasible that that damage could have been caused from a fall, but it certainly would need some added force behind it to get that much damage.
Alright, give me a corpse.
I'm gonna jump off the roof with it and try to SLAM it into the ground!
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:46 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:39 AM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: It's feasible that that damage could have been caused from a fall, but it certainly would need some added force behind it to get that much damage.
Alright, give me a corpse.
I'm gonna jump off the roof with it and try to SLAM it into the ground!

You take Peach Anne's corpse and slam it into the ground. The head turns more into a splattered mess than anything, looks like that might have been too much force to match up with the Janitor's injury.

Hope she didn't need that face for anything.
Amoeba
Can I check for blood on the walls of the restaurant and souvenir shop? Did TwoFinger hit their head?
Gnome
hoo he he

im the gnome here again with another tale. the tale of my eventful night

~ my eventful night ~

tonight i do my best to find the janitor. please keep in mind i am literally trying as hard as i possibly can to find the janitor. i needed to find him. please respect my privacy.

i leave the bar noticing mario did, indeed, wake up before me. i go to the southern elevator hearing momokuma screaming at the top of their lungs behind the bar. i notice coffee leaving the restaurant and they give me a solemn wave. i cannot tell you why they were leaving the restaurant but they were, indeed, leaving the restaurant. i hear something going on in the auditorium before we both enter the elevator and ride it up.

i make my way to the lake set while coffee trails off to the prop workshop. i hang out at the lake set for a while because things usually happen here. after waiting, something happened there. momokuma, who i never trusted and i never will, hands me rolled up bedsheet and goes to the prop workshop. i drag the sack into the saloon and find out its just shroom guy who is knocked unconscious. this seems like a regular and normal thing that momokuma does so just keep that in mind. i also saw them walk to the lake set again after i left. i notice coffee entering the northen elevator with a giant burlap sack filled with whatever, and i head to the southern elevator.

i go into the auditorium, as im running out of options on where to find the janitor, and see kaede, liz, and crash watching something on the projector. i hope to god liz doesnt notice me because i honestly and truly believe they will not hesitate to blow my gnome brains all over this studio, but it seems like im in the clear to leave.

thats when i entered the restaurant, noticing the janitor with a big ol' hole in the back of his big ol' skull. dont let my cute demeanor lead you astray; my shit turned white. i ran away screaming, only to find two finger who was knocked out cold and bloodied in the souvenir shop. im going to die. i run to my room and see coffee again and mario sweeping the floorbefore i finally run to my room and safely fall asleep
Amoeba
@Liz [Security Guard] So, what were you up to? Watching Law and Order with Kaede and Crash all night?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 4:53 AM)Amoeba Wrote: Can I check for blood on the walls of the restaurant and souvenir shop? Did TwoFinger hit their head?

There's no blood on the walls of the Restaurant. There's trace blood near where TwoFinger was knocked out on the wall, but for more information on TwoFinger you'll have to ask him yourself!
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Gonna ruin everybody's christmas by checking out all those presents for potential murder weapons.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 5:25 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Gonna ruin everybody's christmas by checking out all those presents for potential murder weapons.

Get permission from each person, then sure.