[Night 5 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 6:54 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: mYm87Ns.png]
I'm glad I got to hang out with Liz again, even if it's to sit around and watch a TV show. You should open up some more and be with us!
...As great as that sounds, I'll have to pass. Tonight was fun, but if my hunch is correct, the next little while is going to be... Interesting. If you want to hang out, go right ahead, but I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you, got it?

...Unless you're The Other Monokuma, in which case I'll take full responsibility for the bullet hole in your fucking skull.
Amoeba
Is TwoFinger bruised or cut under the blood?
Amoeba
Also, Coffee agreed to having his person and room searched. Also his boogeyman.
Amoeba
Coffee would like to check my person, room and boogeyman too
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 8:21 PM)Amoeba Wrote: Is TwoFinger bruised or cut under the blood?

No injuries can be found on his person under the blood.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 8:23 PM)Amoeba Wrote: Also, Coffee agreed to having his person and room searched. Also his boogeyman.

You search Coffee's room. There's the remains of the box he found under the hatch on the floor, the box is opened. There's also a cube-shaped bat in the room as well and an empty burlap sack in the corner. Past that, nothing else of note. On Coffee's person you find the Compass he just acquired and nothing else.

Coffee's boogeyman shows him leaving the room happily, then coming back later looking much more sad, motions throwing something to the corner, then holding something above his head and bringing it down, reaching down, then placing something under his pillow and laying down.

And because I'm lazy:
AmoebaToday at 3:24 PM
okay, I agreed yesterday

Amoeba's room has about the same stuff as last time, there's a hand off one of the statues on the floor, but the camera that was under the bedsheets is now gone. Amoeba has nothing on note on her person either.

Amoeba's boogeyman motions leaving the room and does not return.
Morgan
Mario says I can slam his head into the wall to see ignorance it’ll match with 2f’s injury
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 9:44 PM)Coffee Wrote: Mario says I can slam his head into the wall to see ignorance it’ll match with 2f’s injury

You... Mario agreed? But-... okay whatever. You grab Mario's dumb stupid face and slam his head into the wall. Mario's head impacts and splits skin, causing some bleeding, brusing, and knocking him out, but as previously mentioned, TwoFinger does not have any injuries below the blood on him.

And now there's Mario mess on the wall and the floor and the Janitor is dead who the fuck is gonna clean this up.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:44 PM)Liz [Security Guard] Wrote: ...Unless you're The Other Monokuma, in which case I'll take full responsibility for the bullet hole in your fucking skull.
Can't anybody take a joke these days? Sheesh.
Morgan
Can I check the ??? Hatch
I'll show you a real dance....
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
We got anymore corpses or "volunteers" for murder method tests?
I'm gonna jump off the roof of the souvenir shop and try to crush somebody like the deceased.

Also, where exactly can you climb onto the roof, anyway? Just anywhere?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 10:25 PM)Coffee Wrote: Can I check the ??? Hatch

It's still opened up, leaning heavily against the dorm walls. The small hole inside is empty. It's a lot less dusty around it now though than it was.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 10:56 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
We got anymore corpses or "volunteers" for murder method tests?
I'm gonna jump off the roof of the souvenir shop and try to crush somebody like the deceased.

Also, where exactly can you climb onto the roof, anyway? Just anywhere?

Hmmmm Jim Davis is still in pretty good condition I suppose.

You have one of the other loons prop Jim Davis up and jump off the roof onto Jim Davis like some kind of WWE wrestler. You collide with Jim's body, sending it falling to the floor landing on his back. His head makes a solid cracking sound and blood starts to flow out of the back of his head. You also appear to have broken some ribs.

You can get onto the roof of the Souvenir Shop from basically anywhere around it.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
And how are the Janitor's ribs and injuries for comparison?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:16 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
And how are the Janitor's ribs and injuries for comparison?

Looking super similar my dude
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Hey, lets do a repeat performance, from the climb to the murder, and have somebody stand in the souvenir shop to hear what that sounds like!
We can probably use the same body, it's whatever for injuries now.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:26 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Hey, lets do a repeat performance, from the climb to the murder, and have somebody stand in the souvenir shop to hear what that sounds like!
We can probably use the same body, it's whatever for injuries now.

You just wanted to be a wrestler didn't you.

You get the body propped up again, all bloody mess and all, and leap from the roof again, crashing into it. The impact of you hitting the body isn't much, but the crack of the head is pretty audible, although probably not from very far. Maybe a couple feet at most, otherwise it'd be indiscernible.
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Dumb question, is there actually a spot on the wall in the souvenir shop that looked like a head could've been smashed into it?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:38 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Dumb question, is there actually a spot on the wall in the souvenir shop that looked like a head could've been smashed into it?

Well there's.... wall? So probably?
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:40 PM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Well there's.... wall? So probably?
Work with me here, is any of the wall damaged like somebody got their head slammed into it? Bloody? You know, anything to prove this guy's claim before we lynch 'im.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:41 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:40 PM)ZA PRODUCER Wrote: Well there's.... wall? So probably?
Work with me here, is any of the wall damaged like somebody got their head slammed into it? Bloody? You know, anything to prove this guy's claim before we lynch 'im.

There's blood on the wall where TwoFinger was slumped over at, but that's all you see. These walls survived fires, y'know? They're not flimsy.
Spooks?
[Image: tumblr_inline_mradkh0SRx1qz4rgp.png]