[Night 5 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Anyway to tell if the pool of blood or Janitor's body was disturbed? Like if somebody was gonna cover themselves in his blood to fake being knocked out or something.
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:56 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Anyway to tell if the pool of blood or Janitor's body was disturbed? Like if somebody was gonna cover themselves in his blood to fake being knocked out or something.

Not particularly, it's pretty neatly pooled, if it was tampered with it's covered up at this point.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 27, 2018 at 11:56 PM)Monokuma Wrote: ...
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Am I covered in blood from all those corpse suplexes?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 28, 2018 at 12:04 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Am I covered in blood from all those corpse suplexes?

Nope
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: nYM2EU9.png]
Wait, there's a gift for me? Can I open it? I hope it's a miniature piano, or a genuine musical sheet!
Larry Foulke
(Nov 28, 2018 at 12:15 AM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: nYM2EU9.png]
Wait, there's a gift for me? Can I open it? I hope it's a miniature piano, or a genuine musical sheet!

You open your gift, inside is a tuning fork!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: 4tMf3J9.png]
Whoa! Can I really have this!? Thanks, I'm so happy right now!

[Image: xLpX7OV.png]
You really know what makes me smile, Coffee. But, I guess you would know what I like!
Morgan
I guess I'm gonna suplex a body to see if it cracks the skull like the janitor's
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 28, 2018 at 12:25 AM)Coffee Wrote: I guess I'm gonna suplex a body to see if it cracks the skull like the janitor's

Sigh... okay... all we have left is Kaede's body double... uh... Chiaki, was it? Well. She's got a hole in her face but her skull's intact.

You grab Chiaki's corpse from behind and wrap your arms around her before lifting her up and over your head, GERMAN SUPLEX BABY!

The top of her skull shatters and it's bloody, but definitely not a match.
Mario
Hey @Liz [Security Guard] tell us everything you know about the bear you saw
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 28, 2018 at 12:33 AM)Mario Wrote: Hey @Liz [Security Guard] tell us everything you know about the bear you saw
Huh? Oh yeah. The bear. There was a bit of confusion on my part, but this this third bear looks just like all the other Monokumas running around here.

Except apparently Studio A's stopped working, so I doubt it has anything to do with him, or whatever's controlling him.
NintendoEmploye
Hello, I am here to share some important information with you all. While I was in the ghost realm an important contact told me that Dude did it.
The Other Monokuma
(Nov 28, 2018 at 12:49 AM)NintendoEmploye Wrote: Hello, I am here to share some important information with you all. While I was in the ghost realm an important contact told me that Dude did it.
Damn, I can't believe that Dude guy!
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Can I just slam somebody's head into the wall of the souvenir shop to see if they get knocked out, without leaving an injury?
Hell, I'll volunteer at this point.
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 28, 2018 at 1:02 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: @"ZA PRODUCER"
Can I just slam somebody's head into the wall of the souvenir shop to see if they get knocked out, without leaving an injury?
Hell, I'll volunteer at this point.
You'll volunteer, huh? I like the sound of that, bear.

Liz grabs TOM by the back of the head and smashes him into the wall of the Souvenir Shop.

He is knocked out, and bleeding slightly from the head.

Heh. That was cathartic.
Amoeba
can I check TOM for a wound?
The Other Monokuma
@"ZA PRODUCER"
Gr-eat thanks, you're all a terrific audience.

Are me and Two twinsies yet?
Gnome
can i open my gift please
Larry Foulke
(Nov 28, 2018 at 1:27 AM)Gnome Wrote: can i open my gift please

You open your envelope, inside is a gnote from coffee, thanking you for your help with the previous investigations.