[Night 5 - Studio B] INVESTIGATION PHASE

The Other Monokuma
Too much work.
@"ZA PRODUCER" Anything cool hiding in the woods? Can we tell if Mario really cleaned that net?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 5:29 AM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Too much work.
@"ZA PRODUCER" Anything cool hiding in the woods? Can we tell if Mario really cleaned that net?

The net is very much taken down, it's just kinda piled up in a corner next to the door. You wander the woods for a while and don't find anything new.
Morgan
I need to investigate the Lake Set
I'll show you a real dance....
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 5:50 AM)Coffee Wrote: I need to investigate the Lake Set

You nose around the Lake Set for a while. Nothing looks out of place except there's a small drill hole at the bottom of the "lake", however it looks like it stops at a thick sheet of some seriously tough metal.
Morgan
Is anything out of place in the Galley Set?
The Editing Bay?
Flooded Hall perhaps?
The Bar?
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 6:03 AM)Coffee Wrote: Is anything out of place in the Galley Set?
The Editing Bay?
Flooded Hall perhaps?
The Bar?

The Gallery Set seems undisturbed, as does the Editing Room and the Flooded Hall. The bar appears to have some drinks missing that were previously there, but that's about it.
Amoeba
You guys are free to check my room, my person or my boogeyman if you want
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: mYm87Ns.png]
I'm glad I got to hang out with Liz again, even if it's to sit around and watch a TV show. You should open up some more and be with us!

[Image: eJyD73s.png]
...Although, some of these episodes were hard to understand. Why did the guy hate Stacy so much?

I can't help out with my testimony here. I've only been to the Bar to go see Mario and Gnome, but they were still asleep at the time, so I let them be. I caught up with Liz and we headed for the Auditorium right after.

[Image: 4tMf3J9.png]
Oh, but, seeing a smile out of her was unexpected, but great! A bit more cheering up definitely lifts the mood. Work with us, girl!
The Other Monokuma
Yeah! I'm sure the power of friendship will solve all these murder cases!
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: PTKjgkE.png]
Figures that you'd be the first to shut me down like that.

[Image: nYM2EU9.png]
Although you've seemed to be hellbent on getting last night's culprit, if I remember correctly? Wouldn't be surprised if you had a soft spot in you, despite everything else! There's no shame in wanting to work together: Two minds are better than one, and even more!

[Image: YmznmiU.png]
Let's solve this case! For our friend, The Janitor...

[Image: 19WdPCP.png]
...What's his name? Should we just call him Alfred? He looks like an Alfred.
The Other Monokuma
It's not a killing game if you don't solve the cases, come on! That just makes it killing.

Which is fine with me, but I'm getting sick of being lumped with you terrible detectives.
Two_Finger
I wake up and make my way to the bar and have a drink before setting out, mario and gnome are here sleeping
I head over to the souvenir shop to wait around for coffee to show up
while waiting I hear a loud sound and try to check it out, but get interrupted as my head is slammed into the wall, knocking me out

I wanted to follow coffee around and possibly watch him open the closet in the kitchen but I guess that was a bad idea
Liz [Security Guard]
(Nov 27, 2018 at 5:08 AM)Amoeba Wrote: @Liz [Security Guard] So, what were you up to? Watching Law and Order with Kaede and Crash all night?
Yeah, sorry about that. I was... doing some stuff. That bear in Studio A, the one that looks like ours... What's up with him?

That aside,I guess I can explain what I was up to though, for once it was.... okay. I walked into the studio from the woods, and that bear, our bear, showed up. Stared daggers at him, he backed off. Probably a good idea. After he was gone, I went down to the Auditorium to relax, but Kaede was there.

I put on Law and Order, and she actually... watches with me. It's kind of nice, actually, having someone actually engaging in stuff I like with me. Even Crash shows up, and he sits in the back row. The gnome shows up too, but doesn't stick around long. What's that guy's deal, anyway? Oh yeah, that bear also barges in, but I shoot him a look, and he knows full well to back off again.

After that, I just fell asleep. These 12 hour shifts aren't exactly fun.
Morgan
Hi can I check the halls outside the dorms
Morgan
I need to check both the washrooms please
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 6:06 PM)Coffee Wrote: Hi can I check the halls outside the dorms

The hallways are normal, except some areas look a lot less dusty. Some dorms still have boxes or envelopes in front of them.

(Nov 27, 2018 at 6:32 PM)Coffee Wrote: I need to check both the washrooms please

You investigate the toilets in the left washroom. You can see a spearhead inside one of the toilets, looks like it was attempted to be flushed down. Before you ask, it would match up with the broken spear in the workshop. Past that, nothing else.
Morgan
Twofinger’s accepted a room (minus the book) and body check so please and thanks
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:05 PM)Coffee Wrote: Twofinger’s accepted a room (minus the book) and body check so please and thanks

You check Two's room, nothing looks out of the ordinary from the last time it was checked, again the only noticeable thing is the notebook under his bed.

You then check TwoFinger. There's nothing really of note on his person aside from the blood, however there do not appear to be any evident injuries on him either.
Morgan
Can I see if the blood on twofinger is real
Larry Foulke
(Nov 27, 2018 at 7:16 PM)Coffee Wrote: Can I see if the blood on twofinger is real

You check the blood. Yep, it's blood!