[Studio X - Day 8] Uncool Runnings

Honoka Kosakatua
Take Crash's body and drop it off the side of the right walkway, above the pool of blood. Does it land reasonably close?

If not, what if I throw it rather than drop it?
The Other Monokuma
Hey, no moving the body! Trip didn't actually answer my dumb question, is that dead idiot's head pointing at the walkway like he was facing it before he died, or away from it?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 5:26 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, no moving the body! Trip didn't actually answer my dumb question, is that dead idiot's head pointing at the walkway like he was facing it before he died, or away from it?
Oh, sorry dude. He's facing towards the Crime Scene Set, away from the walkway.

(Dec 20, 2018 at 3:21 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Take Crash's body and drop it off the side of the right walkway, above the pool of blood. Does it land reasonably close?

If not, what if I throw it rather than drop it?
You drop Crash off the walkway. He lands reasonably close, but you hear his bones crack as you dump him. That'd be painful, if he was alive.
Honoka Kosakatua
Can we tell if his body had any falling injuries before I dropped it?
Shoey1
I wake up next to my wife with a splitting headache (married life is tough) so I decide to pop some Oxycontin and go to work also I don't have a problem YOU have a problem.
The first thing I see if a weindogo just kind of chilling out in the train set holding a fog machine and i'm all like "knock it off ya chud" but he ignores me so fuck him
Then I see goddamn crash's body with a bunch of scissors sticking out of him. This of course reminds me of how terrible the save system is in the first crash game is so I start kicking the fucker.
Well then that got boring so I headed into the garage where I stipped the wheels off of both cars and removed both the engines
I head over to central tower where I see a superhero, trip, and Kaede all sitting around chatting about who gives a shit.
Well as you all know I hate nature so I start smashing all the potted plants because fuck plants then I get into the elevator where I smash the panel because elevators are for the weak.
Well apparently the superhero wasn't to keen on this so he/she started hitting me with a houseplant until I left (jerk)
Luckily drugs made me immune to pain so I just saunter into the bathroom and see that it's clogged with toilet paper.
I see mario emerging from the fancy egypt coffin but we just ignore each other so I head into the kitchen and grab some sugar
there was a loud WAHOOO from the guard station but I ignored it cause like momma always said "if you ever hear a loud wahoo from a guard station stay as far away from it as possible"
I then pass my main man teddie on the way to the garage. Upon entering the garage I pour sugar in both cars gas tanks.
I then see mario passed out with a meat clever in his shoulder (probably attacked because Mario Kart: Super Circuit sucked)
I head into the egypt room where I see Shroomguy building a snowman with a huge wang
it was kind of weird but I gotta admit it was a good looking penis
then i pass out in the egypt coffin
all in all 7/10 to much water.
Shroomguy
Alright y'all, here's what happened last night.

Yea, you know, I was feeling the spirit in my heart. The spirit of the holidays. So I went over to get the snow machine and scope out the train set for some holiday cheer. First thing I did was head to the train set though, only to find Crash dead by the crime scene set, and Coffee by the doorway with a knife in his hands, inches away from his own face. Coffee says to me that TOM slung it from the walkway, and that he was just able to catch it. I help him calm down, in the spirit of giving. Then, I begin my mission.

The Greenhouse. I gather some cacti to give to all the good little movie people. I figure they'd help everyone relax after a stressful day. When I'm headed up to place them, I see a figure rise out of the sarcophagus, but the fog is too thick to make out who it is. I split past him to place some, then wait for him to leave before I head across the walkway to place the others.

Now I head to cold storage to really get the snow going, and head back to the train set. Who do I see but Mario? The real deal! But he's got some kinda cleaver in him, so I left him to his Mario business.

Then I saw the fucking Wendigo, holding a playground steering wheel and staring into my soul. I saw it retreat back into The Manor. Scary.

I start to make a very anatomically correct snowman. Short comes by to admire my work, staring at the snowman's love making parts. I wished him a Merry Killing Game, cuz I wasn't sure what he celebrates.

I run back to the greenhouse again, to grab a pine tree and one more cactus to serve as the head of the snowman.

I head back upstairs to sleep, and who do I see chilling out in the sarcophagus but Shoey? What a holiday prankster!
The Beef Baron
Liz [Security Guard]
[Image: J12H6Nj.png]

Right. Testimony. Guess you guys could use that, although I'm not sure the first half of the night held anything useful for me beyond a... unique encounter. I spent the first chunk of my night in the Guard Station, with that Producer guy talking to me again. He wasn't being as much of a dumbass this time, so it was fine. Kaede showed up anyway, and we had a bit of a chat.

That girl's... dedicated to social interaction, I'll say that much. But, when she was gone, the weirdest thing happened.

[Image: xVeRoO3.png]

That Mario guy showed up, pinched the Producer's ass, yelled "Wahoo", and ran away. The guy followed, and they had a bit of a chance while one of those bear guys showed up and talked to me for a bit. Once he was gone though, I decided I'd head down into the basement to check something out. Alex Jones and Gnome were down there, yelling at each other about something.

[Image: 9ubp136.png]

That big guy, Coffee was there too, and busted down the fingerprint locked door after the power went out. Must have released the lock. Either way, I went inside to make sure no one got up to any funny business, and...

[Image: BzxA4EY.png]

That Alex Jones guy attacked me, so I shot him. A lot. No use beating around the bush there. He's since apologized, and while I don't necessarily forgive him, I think there's someone far worse out there, so I'll let it slide, this time. Well, if "letting it slide" means "not shooting him another nine times in the shoulder", anyway.
Liz [Security Guard]
[Image: J12H6Nj.png]

...And another thing, I saw Alex Jones and the Gnome run into the woods like, insanely early on. From the Animatronics Room.

Jones may have apologized, but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna trust that Gnome for even a couple seconds.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 6:04 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Can we tell if his body had any falling injuries before I dropped it?
Not really, on account of, y'know, dropping it. He does have some bruising on his side from before the dropping though.
Honoka Kosakatua
I'm not submitting to try it, but how fucked up would you be if you jumped, bracing yourself, (not fell) from the second floor walkway to the Crime Scene set?

Also, investigate the right walkway.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 6:55 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: I'm not submitting to try it, but how fucked up would you be if you jumped, bracing yourself, (not fell) from the second floor walkway to the Crime Scene set?

Also, investigate the right walkway.
If you braced yourself, maybe tucked and rolled it, you would not be very injured at all, probably just a little bruised.

The right walkway has all the glass siding shattered, but beyond some broken glass, there's nothing here.
The Other Monokuma
Okay, here's my full, extra important testimony!

I saw Crash dead from the walkway, and then Coffee showed up.

Good night everybody!

Alright, alright, I noticed somebody turned Honoka's room into an art project before that, and I bumped into Mario after that pretending to be a mummy.
Also a dead bear walking decided to attack poor ol' me for no reason.
Honoka Kosakatua
(Dec 20, 2018 at 7:05 PM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: If you braced yourself, maybe tucked and rolled it, you would not be very injured at all, probably just a little bruised.
I'd like to put on Crash's mascot suit and jump from the second floor walkway to the first floor crime scene set, making sure to brace myself and do my best to land as carefully as possible.

Then I'd like to compare my general level of bruising to the bruising Crash had before we dropped him.

Also, I'd like to investigate my own room.
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 8:14 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2018 at 7:05 PM)Trip [Cameraman] Wrote: If you braced yourself, maybe tucked and rolled it, you would not be very injured at all, probably just a little bruised.
I'd like to put on Crash's mascot suit and jump from the second floor walkway to the first floor crime scene set, making sure to brace myself and do my best to land as carefully as possible.

Then I'd like to compare my general level of bruising to the bruising Crash had before we dropped him.

Also, I'd like to investigate my own room.
You put on the mascot suit and jump, tucking and rolling to land safely. You are mostly unscathed bar some minor bruising where you landed. Crash's in comparison is much more concentrated on his side, like he was struck.

You investigate your own room. A pile of strange, high-tech looking empty boxes is in the corner, and impaled to the wall above your bed through her torso with the lamppost is the corpse of Smasher. The words "STOP LOOKING" are scrawed on the same wall, in blood.
Teddie
Are the scissors actually in the back of Crash's head? How deep is the wound?
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 8:24 PM)General Teddie Wrote: Are the scissors actually in the back of Crash's head? How deep is the wound?
The scissors are handle-deep in the back of his skulll, firmly in his brain.
Teddie
...You know, that's pretty weird.

This is going to be a bit gruesome, but bear with me!

I'd like to take the scissors and attempt to stab them into the back of Dante's corpse's head!
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 8:46 PM)General Teddie Wrote: ...You know, that's pretty weird.

This is going to be a bit gruesome, but bear with me!

I'd like to take the scissors and attempt to stab them into the back of Dante's corpse's head!
You stab Dante in the back of the head with the scissors. Because they are meat shear types, they're pretty sharp and go in with relative ease once you apply decent force.
Gnome
check my scissors, small fry
Trip [Cameraman]
(Dec 20, 2018 at 9:34 PM)Gnome Wrote: check my scissors, small fry
Gnome presents some scissors. They are covered in dried blood, but aren't the same type as the ones in Crash, being from Studio B.