[Studio X - Night 9] - Long Overdue

The Other Monokuma
Oh, and my me! Can't forget about my many pockets!
Wait, do bears have pockets?
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:32 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Ah well you know what, who doesn't love a little lore?

Stand there and let TOM zap my brains with a weird light.
You let TOM shine the weird flashlight into your eyes...

You're standing outside, on the Christmas Pavilion, surrounded by everyone you were already standing around. You didn't have any sort of flashback at all. You do however, somehow now possess the knowledge that after staring into this light, you can no longer be stunned by the Flashback Lights, and instead will gain the memories within with no delay.

Huh. Must be some beta testing model or something.
The Other Monokuma
Sheesh, are y'all allergic to light or something?
Honoka Kosakatua
Thoroughly frisk TOM's room and pockets, making sure to lift any cash for myself.
The Other Monokuma
Hey, it was last game I had useless money, come on!
The Other Monokuma
Hey, while I'm in maximum desperation mode, can my bogeyman prove anything?
Alex Jones
I want in on that special flashback ;light offer
Alex Jones
I want to ascend into the 3rd floor from the elevator with help from liz and jet/honoka if need be, then use my rope to create an entry point for everyone willing to come up and try the scanners for eyes and finger prints on the 3rd and 4th floor, including myself.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
The Other Monokuma
I'll join Jones' fun party, why not?
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:55 PM)The Other Monokuma Wrote: Hey, while I'm in maximum desperation mode, can my bogeyman prove anything?
Your Boogeyman shows you leaving your room, and returning later. Nothing else of note occurs during his charade.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:45 PM)Honoka Kosakatua Wrote: Thoroughly frisk TOM's room and pockets, making sure to lift any cash for myself.
You frisk TOM's pockets, and find nothing but lint. It's a shame, after that crippling poker loss, you'll never recover at this rate.

(Dec 31, 2018 at 9:55 PM)Alex Jones Wrote: I want in on that special flashback ;light offer
You shine the Flashback Light in your eyes, and the same thing that occurred to Honoka has happened to you. You are immune to the effects of the lights.
Xavier [Director]
[Image: NOEkWw2.png]

Hey! What do you people think you're doing with my Immunity Light? You know how much that thing cost to develop?

[Image: QGJSLj3.png]

Uh... A lot. It cost a lot. Look, just shut it off, give it back, and we can all go back to fun movie times, alright? You've got a suspect, you've got no need for any of these things, totally irrelevant, these flashback lights yep.

[Image: Wk5lqdq.png]

And the er... Manor, yeah. Total deathtrap. I dunno why you guys keep spending so much time in there as of late, but it's just an old shithole we used as a set some years back. "The Endgame", I think the movie was called. Good movie, but really shitty set. Nothing to see there but burned stuff and more burned stuff.

[Image: Y04zLir.png]

...But if you wanna do things the hard way, then let's have some fun tomorrow night, why don't we? You wanna cheat your way through all these game mechanics? You ain't seen nothing yet, kids.
Kaede Akamatsu
[Image: nYM2EU9.png]
Now, you've made me even more curious! I wanna have a look at that flashlight!
The Other Monokuma
Anyway, Xavier probably killed Mario. Just look at that murderous intent!
Terezi Pyrope
1'D L1K3 TO SM3LL M4R1O'S CORPS3 4ND TH3 GL4SS SH4RDS (3SP3C14LLY ON3S TH4T W3R3NT 3MB3DD3D 1N H1M) FOR TH3 SC3NT OF CY4N1D3
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 10:38 PM)Terezi Pyrope Wrote: 1'D L1K3 TO SM3LL M4R1O'S CORPS3 4ND TH3 GL4SS SH4RDS (3SP3C14LLY ON3S TH4T W3R3NT 3MB3DD3D 1N H1M) FOR TH3 SC3NT OF CY4N1D3
You smell Mario's corpse, and the glass shards not embedded in him. None of sans for Mario's mouth area smell like cyanide at all, just whiskey, and in Mario's case, blood.
Spooks?
(Dec 31, 2018 at 10:35 PM)Kaede Akamatsu Wrote: [Image: nYM2EU9.png]
Now, you've made me even more curious! I wanna have a look at that flashlight!
You take a look into the Flashback Light, and the same effects wash over you.

From the corner, Xavier mutters to himself angrily.
Alex Jones
Science time to test everything we've asked to check traces for, plus wounds and glas with methane from a gas tank from the garage or somewhere similar, and ammonia from either kitchen supplies or someone's piss. Any traces of cyanide will form crystals.
There's a war on for your mind!
[Image: MiEk6jh.jpg]
AND I'M GONNA WIN IT.
The Other Monokuma
Hey, why don't Trip and Liz get in on this action, too? Come on, I'm not player-biased here!
The Other Monokuma
Hey, can we check Mario's bogeyman? Anything interesting?
Honoka Kosakatua
Talk to Mario's boogeyman.