Day 6 Investigation: Crash Course, Pizza Party, Lore Snooping, Demon Summoning, Death

Junko
Wow, what a night. I don't even know if half of it was real. I think the pasta was spiked with something strong.

So I got woken up by some jackal-faced jerk. I was borrowing one of the servants' beds for another night and now that a lot of them died I guess they don't need that bed anymore? I packed up my stuff, bodypillow, loaded gun, those sorts of things, and headed for the Den. I noticed the dumbwaiter in use again. I hate that thing. I heard gunshots from the Foyer and seemed to have just missed Bill getting his ass kicked. I pass King Radical on the stairs, and head to the front door, where Mariopants, Tsumugi, a bird and a pizza delivery guy are having a pizza party, so I join them for a while. Grimm force-feeds me some pasta and replace his camera. After that I head to the Theatre with Coffee and some guy in a Raven mask.

Coffee and I leave to the Foyer and the place is getting loud. I'm firing my gun in the air and no one seems to care. Halo 2 is going at Mariopants with an energy sword when who I assume is a masked Grimm approaches with a piss knife and force-feeds Halo 2 some really bright pasta. Bruno goes all out on the ritual at this point and cuts off his hand! Everyone starts panicking and Raccoon mask sprouts wings and jets downstairs. Beaver starts stress eating the wallpaper and the room starts shaking. Things stop making sense at this point, one could assume the acid in either the pizza or the pasta kicked in. There's a fountain of koolaid gushing from the floor, Bruno and Bill are matrix-dodging bullets, everyone goes all stretchy, a flaming Wendigo appears out of nowhere. I see our late Beaver Mask jump out the Future Hall window to plunging attack the Wendigo. People are still shooting guns and everyone is ballistic. The Koolaid Guy explodes out of the center of the room. Everyone is sent flying, including me and I hit my head on a handrail of the stairs. Bill becomes a circle, there's a deer hugging a tree, Coffee turns into a barren skeleton and I pass out.
Junko
I wanna check the Future Hall for signs of struggle or blood
Reigen Arataka
Alright, let's start by saying fuck you rat guy, but that pasta was pretty great.

Anyway, onto what happened. I left my office and saw a raven mask in the hall with 2nd floor rooms, but they seemed to be going in the opposite direction of where I was going, so I let them do their thing and head to the conservatory, library and den so I can go downstairs. I see His Majesty and Bill talking in the hallway and I head downstairs as I see King flash his glasses at Bill for some reason. There's a party happening in the main foyer at the time, lots of servants and lots of guests in the crowd. I ignore the group so I can do some research about the ??? room... only to find the markings on the wall destroyed. Fuck you whoever did this.

I head upstairs in disappointment seeing as I couldn't do any sort of research about this room now, and decide to join what I now knew to be a pizza party hosted by the Zebra masked guy. Except instead of eating it you're supposed to rub it on you, I guess? At least that's what Zebra did to me. I tried to ignore him and do socialize with the pizza delivery man, since y'all are crazy fuckers that might kill me and this guy is the only one I'm safe with. Suddenly I see Halo 2 enter with absolute bloodlust in his eyes, then he got punched in the face by someone, and then in my distraction Rat guy just stuffed my face with his pasta.

I couldn't stand it so I got away soon afterward, heading to the library to look for books about what small things I remember about the writing on the ??? wall. But my head felt weird and I couldn't focus at all. I heard gunshots and shouting from downstairs. There were bats flying and words were falling out of the books and fuck what the hell was in that pasta?! There was even an earthquake?!

My curiosity got the better of me and I had to go see what was happening. And it was a big mistake. I saw Bill and Bruno running around a pentagram made of red koolaid and blood and two gunmen were shooting people and a lot of people with masks were just running around in a panic. I saw the Beaver masked guy, our dear departed Slayer, head upstairs and a Wendigo coming from downstairs. Slayer then fucking leaps from the Future Hall window into the main foyer with rainbows trailing behind him. He was targeting the wendigo. Actually fuck is that even a wendigo? I'm not sure who's who at this point. I see someone drop a picnic basket in the middle of the pentagram and the gunmen folding balloons for guests and bill vomitting top hats and what the ever loving hell is happening, man?! And then a red arm bursts from the center of the room, knocking me back and out. Before I passed out, I saw several bodies being tossed around and Slayer wrestling someone.
"When things go south, it’s ok to run away!"
-Reigen Arataka, Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century.
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 4:53 AM)Junko Wrote: I wanna check the Future Hall for signs of struggle or blood

The only thing close to that you find is some traces of blood around the busted window leading into the main foyer. No signs of a struggle or anything.
There have been Dealers before but none so adept at the game as him.
Tsumugi Shirogane
Oh, Slayer. We had our...differences, but you still deserved better than this.

I woke up in my plain room, as usual, and RYUTAROS left his around the same time. He headed towards the archives, while I headed up to the main foyer. Up there, I found ZEBRA MASK - who we know is really MARIOPANTS - waiting by the door. Wanting to do something nice for him after he almost died for no reason in the last day, I decided to dance with him for a while. During our dance, however, RAM MASK suddenly began screaming at us and shooting, while threatening us to dance. Which were already doing, so we just kept dancing until the gunman disappeared. We were not harmed in the assault.

After this, we took a break, until...a knock on the door? A PIZZA MAN actually delivered a pizza to this place, which was just plain weird, but I decided to just hang out with Mariopants and the pizza man for a while anyway. Mariopants rubbed pizza on me. While I was here, RYUTAROS, RAVEN MASK, and BRUNO all stopped by. Ryutaros swung a paper sword around that immediately collapsed, and all three also got pizza massages. After a while, I left Mariopants and danced my way to the game room.

Because of the night's circumstances, I decided to briefly put on my MY RACCOON MASK when no one was paying attention. In the game room, ISABELLE and the not-yet-dead SLAYER were both here working on something. I went over to the corpse of the recently departed COOL CAT and boogied in his memory. Isabelle and Slayer eventually noticed and glared at me, so I left back to the foyer. BRUNO and BILL were both here, probably preparing for the ritual. I stayed for a minute but ultimately decided not to get involved, and head back downstairs, hearing gunshots behind me. I took my mask back off when I was in the basement.

I then started to do my final task of the night; moving all of the remaining sewing supplies in my room. It took me a bit of time, and multiple trips between my room and the workshop. There was quite a commotion upstairs pretty much the entire time, so it's probably a good thing that I left. The first thing I saw of note during my long task was ZEBRA MASK (Mariopants) head downstairs and into his room. HAWK MASK also went from the archives to the workshop, though he was gone the next time I went to get more supplies. Finally, I saw the WENDIGO go upstairs at some point, shortly followed by HAWK MASK.

Right as I made my final trip, I heard a massive explosion. I decided it was time for bed after that. I heard a door open and close outside at some point, but I don't have a way of knowing where it came from, so I went to sleep.
Grimm
Curious that this Wendigo seems to originate in the basement yet disappears upstairs.

Where is the dumbwaiter?
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 5:09 PM)Grimm Wrote: Curious that this Wendigo seems to originate in the basement yet disappears upstairs.

Where is the dumbwaiter?

Kitchen.
Bruno Bucciarati
Is the stake similar to any part of the destroyed table I recall from a previous night?
King Radical
Compare the stake with one of the many skewers Grimm has used for his rituals.
Junko
May I check the pizza for psychedelics?
Grimm
You may check my body for fizzy beverages, as requested.
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 8:45 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Is the stake similar to any part of the destroyed table I recall from a previous night?

No, this wood seems too soft to be used for furniture.

(Apr 16, 2019 at 8:57 PM)King Radical Wrote: Compare the stake with one of the many skewers Grimm has used for his rituals.

All of his skewers are metal, like the ones you roast meat on. This is not either of those.

(Apr 16, 2019 at 9:00 PM)Junko Wrote: May I check the pizza for psychedelics?

Do you have the pizza?

(Apr 16, 2019 at 9:19 PM)Grimm Wrote: You may check my body for fizzy beverages, as requested.

There is only a strong smell of eerie mysticism, clever wits, and handsom-oh wait, that's me. No soda on either of us.
Junko
I have pizza on my skin
Bruno Bucciarati
Are there any plants in the Conservatory that could match the wood used?
Bill Cipher
HAVE ANY OF THE SERVANTS' FACES ACTUALLY MELTED? IF NOT, CAN I HAVE ONE OF THEM CONFIRM THEY SAW ME WITH MY MASK ON?
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 9:26 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: Are there any plants in the Conservatory that could match the wood used?

Doesn't look like any wood has been taken out of here.

(Apr 16, 2019 at 9:30 PM)Bill Cipher Wrote: HAVE ANY OF THE SERVANTS' FACES ACTUALLY MELTED? IF NOT, CAN I HAVE ONE OF THEM CONFIRM THEY SAW ME WITH MY MASK ON?

Didn't I answer this already? No faces were melted in the making of this night. And I'm pretty sure you asked that other part too, yes, you were seen with you mask they claim.
Bruno Bucciarati
How unfortunate that the person who seemed to be our local carpenter has perished. Shot in the dark, do we have any idea where wood like this would be found? Anything notably mangled that was made of wood in, say, the History Hall or some such? Is it a piece from the floor?
The Dealer
(Apr 16, 2019 at 9:46 PM)Bruno Bucciarati Wrote: How unfortunate that the person who seemed to be our local carpenter has perished. Shot in the dark, do we have any idea where wood like this would be found? Anything notably mangled that was made of wood in, say, the History Hall or some such? Is it a piece from the floor?

It's not rough or coarse and it's easy to hold in one hand. Whatever it used to be it was smooth and a soft wood, but not so soft that it would just dent or bend. Based on how slim it appears and how sturdy it actually is, whatever purpose it served required it to not break under repeated uses.
Bruno Bucciarati
Does it draw comparisons to something like a paint brush, pencil, or similar art tools of that nature?
Junko
What happened to the sledgehammer? Any tools missing handles in the workshop?