Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

El Negro
Throw Chris.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Draku
...over to a nearby food stand so that she can replace the food that was lost. Then ask Tsubasa if she's seen anything weird nearby.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Superchao

>Throw Chris and ask your beloved fiancee

You yeet Chris to a nearby food stand. She starts ordering... a lot of food.

Tsubasa puts an arm around your shoulder. "Only the lack of you, babe. ...Oh, and that Gear user blew up three more facilities. That makes six total now."
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
El Negro
Blow up a 7th facility to make it even.
Superchao

>Blow up a 7th facility

You would, but you don't know where it is.
El Negro
Locate a 7th facility. Try to find a map, supplex Chris until she throws details about it, then kiss your fiancé.
Draku
Keep the search area for the 7th Facility strangely around the area of Lydian and keep an eye out for Vezon, he should be pretty fucking easy to spot if he's around.
Superchao

>Search for the seventh facility around Lydian

You give Tsubasa a big smooch, and notice that Chris is eating all the food she ordered. She didn't even leave any for you!

You then doubletake at the food stall, because Vezon is behind the counter. That was quick.
Draku
Rip the Ignika off the back of his stupid head.

If it's not there interrogate him on where the Ignika is.
El Negro
Then kiss your fiancé again.
Superchao

>Ask where the Ignika is

"Oh, that thing? I sold it to this woman with pink hair. I was just trying to offload it at this point, honestly."

>Kiss Tsubasa

You feverently make out with Tsubasa again. It's really gay.
Draku
After the intense makeout sesh ask Tsubasa where Maria went if she was meant to be on patrol with her.
Superchao

>Ask Tsubasa about Maria

"Oh, uh... last I heard, she decided to go investigate the American embassy. She said she had an idea."
Draku
TO THE AMERICAN EMBASSY WE GO.

Miku: Head to the American embassy as well inexplicably.
Superchao

>To the American Embassy we go!

You head to the American Embassy, along with Chris, Tsubasa, Miku, and the Bohrok.

When you get there, you find Maria arguing with a man with glasses and a scarred forehead.

"Look, Mr. Obama is away on very important business. I can't just let you through like that."
El Negro
APPROACH MENACINGLY. [Image: 5f3.png]
Superchao

>Approach menacingly

You approach with menace. The man looks nervous. Maria just looks confused.
sealelement
explain to the man that we are hibiki of the house tachibana, the third of gungnir's name, the berserk, leader of the symphogears, wielder of the divine power, defender of the helpless, collector of piraka and breaker of makuta. furthermore, explain to him that when hibiki was a baby, her dad got her into acting for a little bit, and she cameoed on malcolm in the middle, so this guy should honestly just step aside and let the real adult do her business
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Explain who you are

You explain who you are, flexing menacingly and holding up shards of the Hau and gesturing to the Bohrok for emphasis.

Harry Potter sweats and agrees to allow you specifically inside, but requests your large entourage remain outside.
sealelement
well, i guess he didn't need to see the laserdisc with the episode where baby hibiki cameoed, so just leave that with the bohrok i guess. but let's ask maria about the ignika before we walk on in. specifically, i want hibiki to do the chad stride when she walks in; ain't no virgin walk in here, only pure chad
100% pure gamer 100%