Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

Superchao

>Ask Maria about the Ignika

"That mask? I have it right here. ...Should I put it on?"

You defer your answer to later as you chad stride into the American embassy. What would you like to investigate?
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
sealelement
i want to look for any cork boards with a bunch of articles about chaos emeralds, symphogears, conspiracies, or any other plot macguffins that obama may be pursuing on his path to becoming the most powerful president ever born. ideally the cork boards will have string connecting seemingly disconnected events or macguffins, and sticky notes on them saying stuff like "is this the real ultimate power?" furthermore, i want to keep an eye out for any secret switches within the embassy that lead to secret supervillain lairs, such as bust statues of abraham lincoln with a button in a secret compartment, or a bookshelf filled entirely with manga and sonic game manuals except for a classic novel that ends up being a lever to open a secret compartment behind the book case. lastly, i'd like to look for any travel itinerary information, if applicable. a hint of any kind, such as "heading to X location on air force onebama at Y time," would be immensely helpful. also, if there are any of obama's spider-man comics, i want to steal them when the guards aren't looking to line the bohrok cages
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Search the office

You investigate Obama's office, and find the exact cork board you are looking for. It has a bunch of connections drawn between the Symphogears and the Chaos Emeralds, with some notes implying that Obama may be looking for a way to combine their power to achieve real ultimate power.

You also find his secret underground cave, complete with the Obamamobile. It's in top condition! Access was from a secret passageway hidden behind the portrait of Atua.

You notice the TV is on.
sealelement
WELL WATCH THE TV! i also want to inspect the obamacomputer and search for any repellent sprays obama might have around, such as shark repellent or rahkshi repellent
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
Let's see what's on the TV screen.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
oh yeah if there's any Obamarangs i want some. also if obama has any kanohi masks we need to loot them, he can't have that much power

EDIT: also if he has any toa tools we need to pilfer them
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>WATCH THE TV DUMBASS

You sit down in front of the TV. It's got Obama standing in an area you recognize as the Ruined Concert Hall. You try to change the channel, but all channels are now showing Obama. You can see his Symphogear pendant, and you notice that he has Chaos Emeralds pinned to his suit. You count seven total. He poses.

"Attention, people of Earth! I, Barack Obama, President-for-Life of the United States of America, have come to make an announcement!

I'm sure most of you have heard of the legendary power of the Chaos Emeralds. Well, I've acquired all seven of them for myself. I've decided it's time that I become President-for-Life of the entire world, and with this newfound power, I expect complete cooperation. If not..."

The emeralds glow, and Obama is now surrounded by a yellow energy field, his suit and hair turned golden. He is now Super Obama. Aiming one arm at the moon, Super Obama charges up an energy blast for several minutes, and fires it. You watch through the TV as his blast blows another huge crater in the moon next to the one Fine made.

"Nations of the world, you have until the end of this day to become part of the United States of America, which I am renaming the Obama Empire. None of you have what it takes to stop me, but if you think you do, I will be waiting right here! Oh, and Sonic the Hedgehog, you're a bitch-ass motherfucker!"

With that, the broadcast cuts back to normal.

>Retrieve Obama's stuff

You do not find any Kanohi, but you do find a canister of Rakshi Repellant, as well as a set of six toa tools, one for each element. Specifically, it's the original six of the Toa Mata. You take all of these with you, as well as his Obamarangs and the keys to the Obamamobile.

Current Party: Miku, Chris, Tsubasa, 3 Bohrok
Current Inventory: Sheet Music, Mixtape CD, Rakshi Repellant, Gungnir, Obamarangs, Toa Tools, Obamamobile Keys, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, LiNKER, Ice Gun
Draku
Head back outside and tell Maria to come with you and to keep the Ignika on her person, not to wear it yet. Then gather Miku and Chris to come with you, and tell Tsubasa to get Shirabe and to bring her to the Dimensional Portal.

Then proceed through the Portal back to Metru Nui. It's time to prepare for our strategy.
J. K. Rowling
On the way out, Hibiki: "Oh my god, Harry Potter!" Try to recruit him into the party.
[Image: D11tqZqX0AA0wVD.jpg]
sealelement
okay so immediately i want to ask any allies of ours within metru nui where we can get out hands on the following:

1. a reconstitutes at random kanoka disk
2. a shrink kanoka disk
3. a growth kanoka disk
4. a kanohi krask, mask of repulsion
5. a kanohi avsa, mask of hunger
6. a kanoka disk launcher
7. a kanohi mohtrek, mask of time duplication
8. this one's a long shot but if we can get a vahi aka the mask of time that'd be pretty lit too
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Do a bunch of prep

You easily get Maria to go along, and Tsubasa promises to meet you at the portal with Shirabe.

You also stop to intimidate Harry Potter into joining your party.

In a little while, all of you meet outside the portal, where you give Shul-Shagana back to Shirabe and go through. There, you attempt to find the items on Seal's list. You're able to find #2 through #6, but not the other three.
Mario
Look for a hidden warp zone to easily travel to different areas
Superchao

>Look for a hidden warp zone

If you pay Vezon, he can warp you.
Draku
Go to the Piraka group and make sure that Kirika/Kiraka has her pendant back.
Superchao

>Return the pendant to Kirika/Kiraka

You go to her and give her Igalima back. She smiles and gives you a hug, very happy to finally have her gear back. In return, she joins you! You now have a total of six gear users and one Miku.
Draku
Time to start setting things up.

Get Tsubasa to pay Vezon so that he can make a warp portal to Karda Nui because getting there naturally from Metru-Nui would be a pain in the ass. Then, smash through the barrier on the Codrex with Gungnir's power. It's part of the Great Spirit Robot after all. Get Maria to use the Ignika and attempt to awaken motherfucking Mata Nui, with the assistance of S2CA-converged phonic gain in place of Toa energy.
Superchao

>Do some ridiculous bullshit

Tsubasa pays Vezon. She's rich as shit so he gladly warps you to Karda Nui.

You punch straight through the seal on the Codrex with Gungnir. It shatters in a really fucking cool fashion.

Maria uses the Ignika, and since she's not a Bionicle it doesn't kill her, but she does look totally exhausted. Might need a senzu bean or something.

The entire island of Japan begins to shake, as the Great Spirit Robot rises horizontally from the water. However, since Mata Nui is aware of a lot of people living on top of him, he doesn't do more than float on the surface of the Pacific, to avoid accidentally drowning millions of people. It's still really, really weird.
Draku
God damn it. Guess we gotta do things the old fashioned way after all.

Have Hibiki and Miku distribute the bigass surplus of LiNKER around to everyone present.
Superchao

>Share the LiNKER

You share the LiNKER with everyone, including Miku, and for some reason Harry Potter.

You forcibly jam a tube into Maria and she looks better.
Draku
Take Harry Potter's LiNKER back as he is not a person. Pass the Mask of Hunger onto Maria and have her regain some more vitality by using it on Potter a bit, then have her keep it on as she's the best possible user of it with her energy redirection abilities.

Warp on back and try to locate a second Disc Launcher.