Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

Superchao

>Romance and train Miku

You immediately grab Miku's hands and give her a lot of positive reinforcement. By the end of it, her expression has changed to a smile, and she forgives you for your slip earlier.

You take out Zaktan, who fights by you holding him and waving him at Miku, and Miku prepares her scythe. She's a complete beginner, but surely she can...

Oh, wait, no she can't. Five minutes later, Miku is flat on her back, while a very confused you holds up a victorious Zaktan.
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
El Negro
Kiss own muscles and show off.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao

>Kiss own muscles and show off

You flex, pose, and show that you're buff as hell.

Miku is now drooling.
Draku
Now that she is reinvigorated, use this opportunity to start training her. Show her some fighty movements by holding her hands and moving her body around in-form, and plop in one of the short films you got from Genjuro to try to get her to understand further.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Superchao

>Start training Miku

You take Miku's hands and get all up in her personal space, moving her to show the basics of fighting while continuously being very very close to each other. It's really implying some implications.

On the plus side, she's a quick learner! You take her up to the dorm and sit her down to watch a Bruce Lee movie with you. You make sure to emphasize the importance of copying poses.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Equip Miku with the Pachelbel Cannon so she can be Mika Miku and put her kung fu bruce lee training to use for revenge
"Let's play our lives away!"
Superchao

>Equip Miku

You attempt to find the Pachelbel Cannon, but all you can find is sheet music for Pachelbel's Canon. You shrug and give it to Miku.

Your current inventory is Gungnir, Zaktan, two cans of baked beans, and an empty pot.
Miku's current inventory is Igalima and some sheet music.
Draku
Now that Miku is battle ready in case of emergencies involving others paying you back for all the bullshit you've caused today, it's time to head over to the shopping mall to both find Chris/Tsubasa as well as check out their selection of Lego.
Superchao

>Travel to the shopping mall

You say farewell to Miku and tell her to keep practicing, and she agrees. Off to the shopping mall!

At the shopping mall, you go find the Lego store, which has plenty of Legos, a couple Bionicles, and also a Chris. Tsubasa is nowhere to be seen. Chris looks up from the Lego starfighter she's admiring. "Hey, Hibiki. How's it going?"
Draku
Greet Chris and browse through the Bionicle sets for signs of another Piraka while teasing her about her enjoyment of the starfighter.
Aidan
i forget which one hibiki is, post a picture
Draku
(Aug 5, 2019 at 5:35 PM)Aidan Wrote: i forget which one hibiki is, post a picture
[Image: Suvf3mD.png]
El Negro
Also, slap own ass to taunt Chris.
Superchao

>Greet and tease Chris and look for a Piraka

While searching the Bionicles, you find the brown one, Avak. You now have 2/6 Piraka.

Chris blushes awkwardly and sputters. "I-I mean, you're playing with kid toys too, aren't you!?" "You just admitted you think of them as kid toys-" "SHUSH"

>Slap ass to taunt Chris

You give your ass a huge smack. It is heavily emphasized. Chris grumbles something under her breath about showoffs and the like.
El Negro
Go to the soup alley and search for more bionicles.
Superchao

>Go to the soup alley to search for more Bionicles

You do not find any Bionicles when you do this. You do, however, find plenty of soup. Oddly enough, there is also a shelf of clothing.
Fun With Despair
Take a hoodie from the shelf, throw it on, and fill the pockets with soup.

we shopliftin', boys
Superchao

>Shoplift

You decide your day has already been wild enough from throwing food on your friends, and you secretly have always wondered what it feels like to commit a crime. Watching carefully to see where the security cameras are, you grab a hoodie and put it on, before loading it with as much soup as it can handle - six cans, to be specific.

Don't ask me how you have unlimited inventory but the hoodie doesn't.

You whistle with complete innocence as you exit the shop, and notice Tsubasa passing by. She notices you as well. "Ah, Hibiki. That is a good look on you."
Jetamo
be extremely extensive in denying all thoughts, plans, or evidence of shoplifting to Tsubasa
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Superchao

>Deny fucking everything

You make sure to greet Tsubasa with "Hey, Tsubasa, I am not and have never been a shoplifter. Any accusations of shoplifting you've heard are completely incorrect. Did I mention I don't shoplift? Because I don't. Don't listen to anyone who told you I shoplifted anything from this mall, especially if they accuse me of shoplifting soup or this hoodie, because these are all legally purchased. And not shoplifted. Which I would never do."

Tsubasa gives you a funny look. "O... kay?"

Unfortunately, you spent so long affirming that you are not a shoplifter, you hear an angry shout of "STOP! THIEF!" and see a guard bearing down on you! What do you do!?