Hibiki Tachibana's Splendid Day Off

Draku
Leave Shirabe alone and go to headquarters.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
El Negro
Miku: During this, go on Hibiki by piggyback.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao

>Go to headquarters with Miku riding piggyback

The two of you head to headquarters. It's a long trip with Miku riding on your back, but you're a strong gal. You can handle it!

When you arrive, Genjuro is there to greet you. He flexes at you and you flex back, both of you striking a series of poses in wordless communication. But then Miku asks a question, so you go back to words.

"Ah, Hibiki, Miku. Good to see you. We have an emergency situation, but since it's your day off, we won't be telling you to go deal with it. I just wanted to warn you in case it affects you."
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Draku
what's the situation, chief
Jetamo
Hibiki: halfway through explanation blurt out asking if he has any bionicles
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Superchao

>What's the situation?

"Well, a new gear has been detected. We're not sure who the owner of it is, but they broke into and destroyed two secure facilities, removing two significant items that the Japanese government has refused-"

>Ask if he has any Bionicles

"...There's the one in the lab right now, but other than that, no.

Anyway, they haven't told me what those items are, so right now Chris, Tsubasa, and Maria are patrolling the area to see if they can confront the new Gear user. I'd have sent Shirabe and Kirika out as well, but for some reason they don't have their gears."
Draku
"That sounds terrible! I'll be on the lookout."

Proceed to the lab to obtain the Bionicle set in question. And also a copious amount of LiNKER to hand off to Miku the next time you see her.
Superchao

>Proceed to the lab

In the lab, you find Elfnein, who's busy studying the white Piraka, Thok. It's in the center of a table, all sorts of weird sciencey instruments pointed at it.

"Oh, hello Hibiki. What can I do for you?"

You explain your desire for both Bionicle and LiNKER.

"Give me a minute to finish the tests. In the meantime, the LiNKER is in the drawer. Please take as much as you need!"

You promptly take it all.
sealelement
bros holy shit... thok has the ice gun

ask elf nine if we can borrow the ice gun. this is importnat.... could really help. ice gun is super strong on dragons
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Ask elfnein if you can borrow the ice gun

"Well... now that I've finished, you can take the whole thing!"

You take Thok. You now have 4/6 Piraka.
sealelement
FREEZE ALL OF CENTRAL CITY WITH THE ICE GUN. THE FLASH WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO STOP US. EVERYONE WILL BE FROZEN SOLID. HAHAHAHAHAHA
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao

>Freeze all of Central City

You take the ice gun and run around the lab, laughing maniacally as you pretend to freeze everything. Elfnein smiles indulgently.
Draku
Ask Elfnein to pick a random direction and then head that way out of HQ.
Superchao

>Ask Elfnein to pick

Elfnein thinks for a while, and picks... southeast.

You and Miku head out of HQ, and head to the southeast. Traveling, you find the city suburbs. It's very quiet and boring here.
Draku
Say "GEE, IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE" really loudly, and pass Miku half of your large LiNKER stock if Hibiki has not already.

Also see if there are any toy shops that would stock LEGO and peruse them for Piraka if there are.
Superchao

>Shout about how boring it is

You shout loudly that it is very boring around here. A paper airplane comes sailing out of a house and bops you in the forehead.

When you open it, it contains a message informing you that peaceful times like this are what all true Symphogear users strive for.

You shrug, give your LiNKER to Miku, and find the nearest toy store that stocks LEGO. They do carry Bionicle, and you find they sell Reidak, the black Piraka.
Draku
Legally obtain Reidak.
Superchao

>Legally obtain Reidak

Though it pains you after your past adventures, you choose to use money rather than force or fleet feet. You now have 5/6 Piraka.
El Negro
Try to see who has the last Piraka and find out why it's Miku.
[Image: z839mDR.png]
Superchao

>You attempt to see if Miku has the last Piraka

You go through Miku's pockets. She doesn't have it.

Miku looks very embarrassed.