X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 17, 2020 at 1:52 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I investigate the piano. What's the damage? Is it missing any strings?
The Piano has tumbled off the side of the stage and crumpled in on itself. Several strings are loose and snapped, and it is very hard to tell if any are missing.
Ramone Stradvar
I want to see Hillary's roll power as she has offered.
Bigfoot
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:02 AM)X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2020 at 1:52 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I investigate the piano. What's the damage? Is it missing any strings?
The Piano has tumbled off the side of the stage and crumpled in on itself. Several strings are loose and snapped, and it is very hard to tell if any are missing.

I count the strings.
Gordon Ramsay
Hillary Clinton killed Ruby Rose.
Hillary Clinton
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:08 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Hillary Clinton killed Ruby Rose.

I would like to present my get out of jail free card against this statement.
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:05 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I want to see Hillary's roll power as she has offered.
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:08 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Hillary Clinton killed Ruby Rose.

Hilary Clinton reaches into her wallet, and pulls out a card...

GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD:

The card then bursts into flames and is blown away in the wind...
Gordon Ramsay
I would like to ask the ghosts this question: Who did you see enter House Bishop during the course of the night?
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:17 AM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I would like to ask the ghosts this question: Who did you see enter House Bishop during the course of the night?

You hear a voice echo in your head...

"king of town, skull face, and the killer entered the building"
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:05 AM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2020 at 2:02 AM)X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡ Wrote:

I count the strings.
The Piano has 230 strings. You do not know how many strings it is supposed to have, but that is how many it does have.