X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 16, 2020 at 4:27 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check out the labels and papers accompanying each of the research subjects.

Also, head out the second door in the room. Does it lead to the Cable Car Station like Skull Face theorized?

You check out the Research Subjects. Among them are a prism, a large ornate staff with a reptilian head, and a flask of twitching, black fluid. They are labeled “Photoreactive Prism Replica Protoype”, “Staff of Sealing”, and “Void Conduit” respectively.

You read each of their papers.

photoreactive prism replica prototype:

staff of sealing:

void conduit:

You then head out the furthest door. It does appear to lead to the Cable Car Platform, through the door with the keycard reader.
Fink
Neat! Lore!

Anyway so can i show off my camera footage?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 5:12 AM)Fink Wrote: Neat! Lore!

Anyway so can i show off my camera footage?

Fink's Footage:
ASMR Youtuber
Woke up bruised and in pain after last night in Trip's Pad.

Bathroom stinks to high heaven cause the toilet is Full.
Also seems like someone had tried to get into the ??? Room with a keycard.

BIGFOOT is in the Waiting Room wearing shades, an american flag do-rag, and a nice watch. (On top of everything else he's wearing)

He walks into the ??? Room and uses the Teleporter.

I meet TRIP outside, he greets me and shows me something MCD gave him as a gift.
It's a really shitty knife, like, just unbelievably shitty.
He gives it to me and I pocket it.

Suddenly we hear the sounds of a NINJA fighting XAVIER by the Fountain.

[Fink's Footage, I spent a few minutes writing this out before finding out Fink recorded it all and it was in the thread lmao]

Fink heads to House Academia, saying something to Trip as she goes.

I check if Trip is alright, he says yes but doesnt want to get up, and passes out.
I carry him back to his room and put him to bed, standing guard.

Xavier comes back in and says MCD gave us the Dagger, threatening me with a gun.

I show him the obscenely shitty knife.

He is not amused, and tosses it aside and walks off, grumbling about MCD.

I fall asleep myself eventually.
Ramone Stradvar
I want to know more about the dull walk-around footage of House Academia.
Bigfoot
I think Xavier just wants to revive his waifu Void-chan.
(Mar 16, 2020 at 11:39 AM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I want to know more about the dull walk-around footage of House Academia.
The footage is exactly as you would expect. A camera slowly going around House Academia. Not much appears different in the footage compared to your own experiences with the night, and there are no sudden video cuts or other signs of editing.

It appears Fink was looking for ghosts, and had no luck.
Fink
The stuff i got on camera was the best part of my night but ill give you guys the rest anyway

Woke up in the dining room, went to wash the dishes from my meal last night. Ainsley showed up and did his weird cheese routine. Bigfoot was going into the chapel outside.

Walked by the fountain where the piss ghosts were also doing their routine. Does being dead make you guys lose all decency? It was nasty so i ran over to house minerva. Trip and Mcd were there having a chat. I headed upstairs to the arts and crafts room to make a little doll for old times sake.

When i finished i went downstairs and back outside. This is where i started rolling my camera.

The footage speaks for itself. I really thought academia was going to be cooler. Oh well.

I returned to the Leisure room afterwards to sleep.
Gordon Ramsay
I woke up in House Academia, and left for the fountain immediately. I had a certain substance to retrieve while I still could... and got pissed on. Oh well. It was worth it, as I reclaimed the spoiled, tainted meat from the Fountain. I passed the Workshop, seeing MCD's ghost attempt to make knives. Not very good at it. In the Kitchen, Ainsley shreds yet more cheese, while I decide to drink some coffee. Turns out, it's spooky ghost coffee.

I make some meatloaf out of regular meat, and a bonus meatloaf out of the horrible spoiled meat. Exiting Olivia, I circle around via the beach to see absolutely nothing, and reach House Minerva. There, Trip is in the Leisure Room, playing darts, so I play some darts with him and give him some regular meatloaf. Once we've had some fun together, I go into the secret passageway.

Down there, I meet Xavier. I give him some meatloaf made from the disgusting spoiled meat, and to his dismay he takes a bite and promptly collapses after violently throwing up. He instantly gets up, though, and tells an invisible something next to him to shut up, before moving along. I check out the Water Control Room after this, and spend some time messing with the UI. The water pressure is now at maximum, so... be careful!

By the time I'm done, it's pretty late. I head into House Bishop, go into the Coatroom, and set out a place to sleep, at which point I hear a loud crash from the foyer. Whatever it was, it doesn't matter, so I just drift off.
Ainsley Harriott
fucking piss ghosts

Wake up near the fountain, something's pissing on me and I assume it's a ghost. Why wouldn't it be. Fuck ghosts. I run to Oliva and into the kitchen. Fink's there washing dishes and there's some wine there as well. I begin my ritual of shredding my daily cheems and the coffee machine starts making coffee on it's own. Okay ghost. Then fink leaves.

Gordon walks in shortly after with a lot of M E A T yeeheah boy. He throws some away then makes some meatloaf. He then has the audacity to ask why I eat cheese as if everyone doesn't just eat cheese? You know what I had to do.

[Image: FyyliqT.jpg]

Hit him with one of those then continue with my shredding. When I have generated enough cheese I leave and get bored. Let's go exploring. I went into the woods and find a big daddy suit but it's empty. It looks pretty fucked up too, nice. I walked around a bit more and get bored and head back, spotting that bastard Ramone who kept teleporting me earlier (I'm pretty sure it was you still). Time for some revenge. I tried to stab him with a sword I found a couple knights ago (heh, get it?) but I hit him in some stupid armor or some shit. Damn. He walks away toward the bonfire and I go to the chapel and just CONSUME CHEESE until I pass out.
Godbert Manderville
I woke up out in the woods and began to walk back toward civilization when I encountered the Big Daddy, which revealed itself to be the late Ruby Rose. Who could have guessed? She told me to fix the suit for her again and walked off before I could respond. Lass, I'd rather shove hot kettles up my arse sideways.

As I headed to House Academia, I passed our high-class hominoid friend Ramone digging a hole by the Bonfire. I walked up the stairs to the Airtight Room, where I saw Shoey holding some kind of book, and I suddenly heard a spectral voice call out to me...

"I want to eat your ass"

What a direct proposition to make to a married man. Before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain in my rear, and a chunk of flesh was missing from it. By the matron's teats! As Shoey looked on in a mix of horror and confusion, I warned him not to speak of this to anyone. Too late, I suppose. Let's just...not dwell on it, alright?

[Image: KBKA4uL.jpg?1]

As I left the room, I briefly contemplated pressing the seal button in the Chem Lab so that embarrassing anecdote would stay locked in with him, but I decided against it. That would've killed him if he hadn't explored five rooms yet.

In the Alchemy Lab, I searched for clues related to this mysterious light experiment that one of the previous islanders seemed to be conducting. Sure enough, I came across this:

research notes - Wings of an insect:

As I went downstairs, a ninja wearing a Ghostbusters proton pack entered the building. I checked out the Specimen Room to see if I could find any unusual insects, but there was nothing interesting, so I left. As I did, I noticed that the bookcase at the back of the hall had turned, revealing a secret passage to my next destination: the Teacher's Lounge. How convenient. Since the room seems to have been used as a break area for the restoration crew, I checked for anything that they might have left behind. Sure enough, I found this piece of paper:

Paper:

Interesting. I left the house and saw Xavier standing by the Fountain, and he suddenly turned and choke slammed the ghost of Seal who was trying to piss everywhere. Meanwhile, a floating gun drifted over to Ramone and pointed itself at his back, giving him a terrifying flashback. Seems like the ghosts were up to a good deal of tomfoolery.

I entered House Oliva and passed through the Workshop, which looked recently used. If the ghost of MCD would like some lessons, I could probably help you make some better knives, but I digress. I did a bit of exploring upstairs, but I wasn't able to find anything of value. I did notice that the inside of the dryer in the Laundry Room was banged up, as if someone had tossed in something they shouldn't. I spent some time in the Library before setting the ladder on the Patio onto the ground and climbing down.

I walked to Trip's Pad and teleported to the Cable Car Station, where I intended to grab a flashlight after remembering that the note Bigfoot found a few nights ago mentioned something about Xavier possibly having a weakness to light. Considering what we found out about that void conduit stuff in the Arcadia Lab, that seems like a good call. However, as I sifted through the crates, a disgruntled Bigfoot emerged from his slumber and tried to bludgeon me with the blunt side of a hatchet. I dodged his blow and knocked him over to make a get away. I've fought tougher monsters, you fuzzy lump o' goobbue dung.

As I passed back through the teleporter, I saw ASMR Youtuber and Trip heading into the Office, accompanied by the feathered phantoms who followed me the previous night. Well met, friends! I left Trip's Pad and walked back toward the Bonfire, where I noticed an open but empty treasure chest lying next to a filled hole. I paid it no mind as I went to sleep by the flame's glow.
Godbert Manderville
Check out the body. Does it have a head wound from the jar? Can I tell which wound is fatal?

Check out the surrounding area in the Pier and Vault.
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 6:26 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Check out the body. Does it have a head wound from the jar? Can I tell which wound is fatal?

Check out the surrounding area in the Pier and Vault.
The body does appear to have a head wound from the jar. Along with a ton of other wounds, likely from taking a tumble down from the Vault, you wager. There is also a purple, bruised line on her neck, which is quite thin. Upon closer inspection, it looks like she was asphyxiated.

You take a look at the surrounding area in the hallway to the Pier. There is broken glass, one large chunk possessing a label. It reads "Chloroform".

The Vault is largely normal, save for jar lying open outside the safe.
ASMR Youtuber
Whats The Deal with the jars
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 8:09 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Whats The Deal with the jars
The jar outside the vault is one of the specimen jars from the inside, someone removed the lid and left it sitting there. It contains a drowned animal. So do all the jars inside, though those are still sealed.

The jar at the bottom of the ladder that was smashed on the victim is chloroform from the poison room
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I would like to check what items are on Ruby's corpse.
(Mar 16, 2020 at 10:11 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I would like to check what items are on Ruby's corpse.
Ruby appears to have, besides the Ninja Costume...

-A Ghostbusters Proton Pack
-A Gunscythe
-An EMF Jammer
-A Toolkit
-RWBY Battle Armor
and
-An audio recording device
Godbert Manderville
Is anything recorded on the audio device?
Gordon Ramsay
Would falling from the height of the ladder be enough to inflict the injuries Ruby Rose has? We have Skull Face's body, so if needed, drop it from the height of the ladder to see how much trauma is inflicted.
Bigfoot
I would like to play the contents of the audio recording device.