X͟a͏vi̴er ̀[XW̧ ̢E̵xec̷ut̀ive]̡
(Mar 16, 2020 at 10:25 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Is anything recorded on the audio device?
You inspect the recorder and play back the audio on it.

It appears to be Ruby Rose's voice, listing off her "results". You listen as to what those results are, and hear her explain that the EMF Jammer seemed to weaken Xavier's form enough to get some hits in. She also says that she coated her ice skates in copper and slashed him with it, which disrupted whatever method he's using to give himself his appearance.

(Mar 16, 2020 at 10:26 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: Would falling from the height of the ladder be enough to inflict the injuries Ruby Rose has? We have Skull Face's body, so if needed, drop it from the height of the ladder to see how much trauma is inflicted.
You lug Skull Face to the Vault, and drop him down the ladder. He lands with several snaps at the bottom. Upon investigation, you see that he is very fucked up similar to Ruby, though in different places just because of obvious differences in how they were dropped. Skull Face does not however, have the marks on his throat indicating strangulation obviously.
Godbert Manderville
Anything notable among the maps, blueprints, and notes on the desk in the Arcadia Lab?

Compare the thickness of the strings from my Godbert doll to the line on Ruby's neck.
Ramone Stradvar
I would like to thoroughly check the big daddy to see if there is any way that Ruby was stashing stuff in it somewhere.
(Mar 16, 2020 at 10:48 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Anything notable among the maps, blueprints, and notes on the desk in the Arcadia Lab?

Compare the thickness of the strings from my Godbert doll to the line on Ruby's neck.
You go through the rest of the lab, searching for whatever catches your eye. The strange capsule on the desk does immediately, and you go to check it over. It appears to be a glass capsule shaped like a very large pill, about the side of a soda can. Inside is a variety of strange electronics. You can tell from the lettering stamped onto one of the circuit boards inside that this is the "Crystal Emulator" the Terminal mentioned. Doesn't seem like it works, mind you.

You move over to the machine next to the tank with the Crystal piece slotted into it. It looks like it transfers something from the Crystal into whatever was in the tank, though with the tank empty, it appears like there's no way to tell. A trail of black liquid akin to the Void Conduit coats the broken glass though. The Crystal piece itself appears to no longer have the sickening effect it once had on you.

You return to the desk and leaf through the papers. There's a lot of stuff with jargon you don't really understand signed by a "Morgan Pierce", probably the same one who puts out all those notices. There's a couple forms that look they've been faxed out too, regarding something labeled "Operation Hellstorm". Apparently both Xavier and this Morgan character have authorized whatever it is for tomorrow night.

In the wastebasket under the desk is a complaint form, stating that apparently the audio communications of the restoration crew started picking up static and weird voices, almost like chanting around House Oliva. The one filling out the form seems to state that this has made working around House Oliva near impossible to coordinate, so the Water Control Room has been moved next to the tunnel on the other side of the island.

Finally, there is a document detailing Flashback Light development using the research recovered regarding the light-reactive prisms. Apparently several new forms of light are in development, including the "Nightmare Light", the "Advertisement Light", the "Key Light", the "Craving Light", and the "Warzone Light". Nothing else on the subject can be found.

---

The marks on Ruby's neck are close to the strings in the doll, but the strings would be far too weak to do the deed.
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 11:10 PM)Ramone Stradvar Wrote: I would like to thoroughly check the big daddy to see if there is any way that Ruby was stashing stuff in it somewhere.
The Big Daddy suit is out in the Woods. It appears to be empty, and in very poor condition.
Godbert Manderville
Could I take Ruby's recording device near House Oliva, record a minute of audio, and see if anything unusual shows up?
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I would like to search the chapel for any secrets. Look under the pews, check all the windows, any false floorboards, check out the podiums, etc.
Gordon Ramsay
I'd like to ask Xavier for his testimony.
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 11:38 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I would like to search the chapel for any secrets. Look under the pews, check all the windows, any false floorboards, check out the podiums, etc.
You ransack the Chapel, moving around the pews and inspecting the floor, which is stonework and not wood. There doesn't appear to be anything immediately apparent in the floor or under the pews, though its hard to really tell with the stonework of the floor being the way it in, consisting largely of thick stone blocks interconnecting.

You check the window. Most of the stained glass windows depict typical religious scenes besides the one window showing the gory battlefield. A certain shield in the image appears to protrude from the window, and looks a bit different from the rest of the glass. You can't properly tell too much about it though from your spot on the ground.
(Mar 16, 2020 at 11:50 PM)Gordon Ramsay Wrote: I'd like to ask Xavier for his testimony.

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"Oh please, we all know what you want, meatloaf boy. You just want to show off the fact that you made me eat your fucking awful cooking.

Well, that's fine. I'm in the mood for ruining your reputation as a chef anyway, so I suppose I'll get on that."

[Image: 01No0hR.gif]

"House Bishop was where tonight's tale began, and I was walking in through that little back door. The one onto the stage. Thanks to that King of Town though, I was slammed again with his teenage girl power. This time for his "crossover" , he gave me a... companion. The less said about her, the better.

I walked down to the Foyer, and noticed that the Piano was missing a leg. Dunno who did that, or when, but I'd bet that's probably why it fell onto the floor. A trap, perhaps, but not mine. That'd be a boring way to off someone."

[Image: iQT3bEi.gif]

"Then I went into the Wine Storage to take that tunnel, and that's when I ran into Ramsay. He forced me to eat this awful meatloaf with his role power, and I instantly threw up everywhere. You know, I figured these professional chefs weren't as good as they always said they were, but good god, I've eaten better at Arby's."

[Image: pp2Is5e.gif]

"Nice try though, dumbass. I'm not weak enough to get owned by your meatloaf.

I decide to keep on going to Minerva, where... get this. Cooking Mama's ghost tries to offer me a FAKE dagger in exchange for being brought back to life. Are you kidding me? Please, if I had total control over life and death, I wouldn't have to be scouring this place, now would I? Anyway, it was an obvious fake. Lacks something important and unique to the real deal. You can have it if you want, it's junk."

[Image: gTVKN7v.gif]

"Then I went outside again, and ran into a certain ghost at the Fountain. Needless to say, I thought we were done with the pissing, so I... Disposed of her. You're welcome.

Then that Ninja attacked me and... well, you saw the video. Why would I waste my time typing that out?"

[Image: SgkmV8w.gif]

"I went off to the Garden to recover, then went over to the Cameraman's place. On the way, that washed-up hack MCD tries to tell me that the Youtuber has the knife, so I find her in Trip's Bedroom and demand that she hand it over. She gives me this total piece of shit knife that looks like a third grader's art project.

At that point, I just leave. Through the Woods, and into the lab. The lab which you've so rudely torn apart in your search. Fuck you."
Spooks?
(Mar 16, 2020 at 11:33 PM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Could I take Ruby's recording device near House Oliva, record a minute of audio, and see if anything unusual shows up?
You wake Ruby's recording device close to the house, and set it to record for a minute. You stop the recording, and play it back...

There is a solid minute of thick, loud static. Underneath it you hear... voices. Nearly inaudible, but clearly speaking some sort of words. It's hypnotic almost, yet terrifying. A quiet eulogy beneath a storm of chaos. You try to listen closer, but the static just seems to drown them out more and more when you do.
Ramone Stradvar
So I wake up in the Study, relieved that I didn't kill anybody the night before. However, new night new worries. So I make sure to find myself some extra physical protection. Which proved to be a invaluable decision later in the night. While looking for protection, I found this letter:

letter - to hendrik:

That faint figure of a Lion is interesting, and I wonder what it means. Maybe it's the letter writer personal seal or something? For now, it's mystery for another time. So I put the letter in my pocket.

Anyways, now since I was able to get the so called "wooden gun" that Skull Face claimed he "hit me" with. I decide I want to burn this thing and bury its ashes. Since the Bonfire already exists. I will use it as the fire source. With plans made I head downstairs, out the door, and to the Garden to grab a shovel. I was easily able to find one in the Shed. Then I make my way over to the Bonfire, I pass by the Fountain. As I pass it, I sudden get peed on by some dang ghost. I quickly run the rest of the way to the Bonfire, trying not to puke in the process. I thankfully make to the bonfire, and out of the way of the phantom pee.

Now at the fire, I toss the "wooden gun" in the fire and let it burn. When it was turned to ashes, I start to dig its unceremonious grave. As I am digging, I see Godbert walk by. He then goes into House Academia and up the stairs towards the Airtight Room. As I see this happening, I feel what feels like a gun pressed against my back. Godammit, is this happening again? I swing around with the shovel to hit whoever is back there. Instead I see no one back there, and see a actual gun drop out of the air. Thinking it was Ghost Skull Face screwing with me again. I feel relived, mainly since ghosts can't kill people (for now), and put said gun into my briefcase.

With the sudden excitement over, I keep digging my hole. After a bit the shovel hits he top of a chest. I dig the chest out and open it up, thinking it might be the treasure that Xavier was looking. Instead t was just a old hand cannon and some small cannon balls. No signs of gun powder to go with it unfortunately. I manage to stuff it and the balls into my briefcase. Then while the thing is still burning, I walk over to the Chapel to inspect the window that Gordon wanted me to look at. Taking a look at it, I notice something rather peculiar about it. It seems there is a section of it is protruding from the face of the window.

I decide to climb up to get a better look. When I get up there to the window. I try both punching point blank and smacking it with my now heavy briefcase, and it did nothing. Taking a look at this strange part of the window. The strange section looks more like a large jewel compared to the other pieces of glass around it. It's at least thicker than the rest of the glass if it is glass.

Since there is nothing else I can do with the window for now. I climb back down and head back towards the bonfire. As I am walking, I feel an impact to my back. I turn around and see that Ainsley Harriott, sporting a fedora, has attempted to backstab me with a katana. When he saw that I noticed him. He tipped his fedora to me and pulled out the sword. Having enough of being in his presence, I walk away from him and to the bonfire. I dig out the ashes of the now former "wooden gun", and dump them into the hole I made. After doing that, I felt it was the perfect time to get rid of that dang stinky corpse flower. Mainly before people start calling me a skunk ape because of its smell. Which by the way people. I'm just a regular person and not a ape. So I dump it into the hole and fill the hole back in.

With all that done, I decide to walk over to House Minerva. Once there I head over to the "Music Room' and fiddle around with a guitar. As I am doing this, I see Hillary Clinton come in and go into the Leisure Room. A little bit later, Shoey walks by and hands me a pamphlet promoting Thomas Dewey for President. I put it away for later. After looking around the room, seeing not much of anything in there due to Shoey raiding it for audio equipment some time back. I leave House Minerva and head back over to House Academia. I then head back up to the study, relax, and fall asleep. With the last thing I remember was me yawning.
Godbert Manderville
Find the guitar Ramone was playing with, remove a string, and compare it to Ruby's neck wound.
Spooks?
(Mar 17, 2020 at 1:34 AM)Godbert Manderville Wrote: Find the guitar Ramone was playing with, remove a string, and compare it to Ruby's neck wound.
You remove a string from the guitar in the Music Room and wrap it around Ruby's neck. It is EXTREMELY close to whatever left the mark.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I play the guitar. Is it missing any strings or are any out of tune?
(Mar 17, 2020 at 1:44 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Monokuma I play the guitar. Is it missing any strings or are any out of tune?
You play the guitar.

You are really bad at the guitar.

But it doesn't look like any strings are missing, and it sounds alright.
Ramone Stradvar
I want to check the jewel thing in the chapel window from both sides to see if it maybe can tell us where a treasure could be, Raiders style.
Bigfoot
@Monokuma I investigate the piano. What's the damage? Is it missing any strings?
Ramone Stradvar
So Trip, where is your account of the night?
Ramone Stradvar
Also, can any of the ghosts leave an account of the night written on the chalkboard in the Classroom or drawn in the dirt outside?