Jetamo
g
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Bigfoot
g
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"To be fair, there's been quite some development since we last saw them, let's go visit the alchemical sisters (or whatever they were) and see what they think oh how things have gone so far. They did mention needing some help..."
It's a slightly shorter trip than before as you've gotten the feel for the streets and back ways of the city. When you get there however it appears the store is currently close, with a sign that says "Out gathering ingredients." Fortunately for you however, they did let you know where the spare key is and you allow yourself and the group inside.

It's currently dark but enough dim light to actually see your way around. Your friends find their way to some seats and seem content with passing the time. But this wouldn't be a choose your own adventure if I didn't give you a chance for some sus shit.

Vote

React Thumbs Down for "Shut the fuck up lame-o, you're making us waste a day when obviously we're going to wait for them to return. So take a nice seat for now."
React Shrug for "Well ok, maybe it's fine just this once to snoop around some stuff and maybe take something of interest."
React Grrr for "Take a gander at their wares and help myself to some basic supplies and such. But it's not stealing, I'll let them know what I took when they return."
React Despairblown for "Actually Literally take everything we can carry. Leave no evidence it was us, deposit it somewhere else, then come back."
"Let's play our lives away!"
Draku
WHY ARE WE EVIL
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Hearts
We've been taking the safe choices for too long Evil
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Shut the fuck up lame-o, you're making us waste a day when obviously we're going to wait for them to return. So take a nice seat for now."
Looks like with other people to weigh in the choice to be a little evil didn't stack up. Not even to be mildly unthoughtful. Either way you take a seat and patiently wait for Reva and/or Fyyr to show up again. It's not too long luckily, and they walk in through the door eventually. Neither seem surprised that you're all hear waiting but they do treat it like a happy coincidence, preparing some snacks and tea to which you humbly accept.
"So what is it that you're doing here?" Asks Frry. "Do you need anything or are you here to chat?"
Before giving a response you look the two up and down. Fyyr looks to be caring quite the bulging backpack and Reva looks a little scraped up. Wherever they went and whatever they did, it looks like it was both rough and bountiful.
"Well" You start, "We all just finished helping out the blacksmith and getting ourselves equipped so we were looking for something to do when we remembered that you mentioned a while ago that you needed help with something."
Fyyr nods, "Yes, there's always something that we could use a hand with, however this time it is something quite serious. So if you're really feeling up to the task then I could give you more information, otherwise I can't quite say much. It's not something to speak of lightly."

Vote

React Analyzing for "Let's hear it, I think we're prepared enough to handle this challenging task. I came to Reisenburg to make an impact anyways. Need to get some fame, capital, and still have no leads on helping my mother really."
React Cute for "This sounds like a really difficult option that I just don't think I'm prepared for. I'll promise to help you handle it, but do you have any other jobs or advice until then?"
React Quite for "There seems to be a feeling of no turning back until this is finished to it. Give me a few days to prepare both equipment and friends and then I'll come back to accept. I need some time to prepare is all."
React No for "Actually on second thought, I have business outside of town right now. I need to leave quickly before I run out of time and get caught up in too much stuff..."

Partner Opinion's
E-Kyl: "Sounds dangerous, but we might pull it off?"
Desp: "Fuck, I love eating food instead of starving in the forest."
Imoleto: "It is very scary to think about. B-but if you want to try I'll do my best."
Draku
lets do it

also you all are based for actually voting the correct option before.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
Current Status:
Magic Items Acquired: 2/6 (the hat was skipped, but still counts to total)
Key: Yes/Yes
Side Quests Accomplished: 2/6
Companions found: 4/8 (Drak Counts towards ones you've found)
Magical: No/Possibly?
Wild Cards: 1/0
Secret hidden Anime collectible figures: 0/32
Robot Masters Defeated: 1/8
E's Stolen: 1/1
Time's listened to Desp: 0/Death
Rough Estimation of Combat experience: Average to Below Average. Expertise; Tanking
Bodies Discovered: 1/1
Times Garrison Host was Complimented: 0/ItHurts
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Let's hear it, I think we're prepared enough to handle this challenging task. I came to Reisenburg to make an impact anyways. Need to get some fame, capital, and still have no leads on helping my mother really."
"Well if you're sure" she starts, "You can always back out at the last moment and look for anything you missed previously." Yeah, ok Miss Videogame tutorial, let the Cuckster cuck how he wants to cuck.
"So you see, we run our business off of collecting ingredients and materials. This makes for a competitive business model where the more successful entrepreneurs are the ones who can get quantity and more difficult supplies. That said, my sister and I are already basically at the top of the totem pole here. But of course we can go higher." For her small stature you didn't quite expect her to be so competitive. Business is scary. "Yet we lack the power and supplies to take on our next big step up. You see, there's this difficult obstacle we have to overcome with your help, as it turns out..."

Vote
React Despairblown for "There's a rare elemental guardian in a nearby galaxy. We need your help convincing it to hand over a rare material it guards. Don't worry about the travel methods, we can handle that."
React Mindtranscend for "Someone else started doing a thread during this adventure and it has a lot of people working on it. That means a lot of individuals are coming up with the most rarest material of all, unique ideas. We're going to storm over there and take enough of those to sate us."
React Ghost for "The ultimate dungeon, Shreddit, has reopened after a thousand years and we want to get in on the loot and karma gold that might be in there. Of course it'll be grueling, but what's a dungeon without a little struggle.
React Dead for "Wait no fuck, I changed my mind, let me off this crazy train we aren't ready I can't even use magic, fuck, this weapon is unused i don't even know if it'll kill me FUCK!"
Draku
quite literally choose your own adventure
woa...
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"The ultimate dungeon, Shreddit, has reopened after a thousand years and we want to get in on the loot and karma gold that might be in there. Of course it'll be grueling, but what's a dungeon without a little struggle."
Her proposition sounds... well classic actually. A dungeon crawl for resources, fun adventure, and unheard of loot. There will be baits, and trolls, and plenty of fire so why not? You're in! Even if this becomes your grave it sounds like it will be one heck of a ride.
"Well I like that optimism!" says Reva. "Of course we're all going together, but we'll keep it in a 2 party functionality so we don't interrupt any of your companion relations," Everyone seems to be in agreement with that sentiment, its not like you won't be helping one another anyways. "And it looks like you're as prepared as prepared gets so that just leaves us." Looks like you've got one final choice for your equipment before you make a long trek with supplies few and far between, choose wisely.
"What would you like us to stock up on the most? Keep in mind we're alchemists by trade here, so we can do quite a lot no matter what you ask!"

Vote
React Angry for "Let's focus on an array of items with combat and damage potential. Bombs, elemental attack items, and other unique offensive choices. to help shorten threatening situations."
React Gotta Blast for "Has to be healing, I mean its a dungeon crawl! Fights will be long, traps will be many, and this is (maybe) the best way to minimize damage! Cuck those bad boys out of their kills with some sweet sweet remedies."
React Cool for "Slam that utility on me baby. Damage and healing are cool, but getting those sweet buffs and utility effects to preemptively circumvent the need for those things by finding traps and getting the drop on goons? That's the cucky WAY babyyyyyy."
React Nerd for "Uhm, well ackshully, we have to take an even spread, because I'm a huge nerd and don't have confidence in any of my abilities, so if we have equal everything we're guaranteed to cover up our weakness with some supplies (and waste some on your strengths...)

Partner Opinions
E-Kyl: We fight pretty well, but saving our strength is important too. The quicker we fight the less you tank.
Desp: It has to be healing, because I don't want to die... by healing you for tanking for us of course...
Imoleto: I have faith in whatever your choice is! But personally, I'd rather see you not get hurt and pick the most proactive option...
The Alchemists: Don't worry about us. We'll still have some of the other options, just more so of what you think is most important! We can only carry so much after all.
Draku
healin time, that's continuously been our weakest point
Aidan
me baby me spam healing items goo goo
who needs skill when you have 99 potions
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Has to be healing, I mean its a dungeon crawl! Fights will be long, traps will be many, and this is (maybe) the best way to minimize damage! Cuck those bad boys out of their kills with some sweet sweet remedies."
"A classic to be sure" says the alchemist. "We'll do our best to keep you in tip top shape then, just don't expect us to be able to help with the other kind of obstacles too much then." Sounds good to you, you're a super genius or something like that. I mean, you have to be pretty smart to get this far, right? Right?
"Alright then let us get a move on, the dungeon is quite far and we have to cross a few hyper transport motion lane terminals to get there.... That's just a fancy word for roads I like to use." (Sounded like more than one word to you.) The ladies finish packing up their supplies with food and the like while you and your buddies get ready to go. Desp finishes cramming his face with sweets while Imoleto cleans herself off of crumbs. E-Kyl seems to be in a predicament though.
"I can't leave yet." He says. "I'm in the middle of this gacha event and my draws have been shit so far. I need to keep grinding so I can get the money for more draws, or I'll never get this exclusive character that is 100% only pixels." He continues talking but your head is spinning with all these words and terms you don't understand. Gotcha? Fate? Guns Girls? Idle? It's just all too weird. With a shake of your head you cuck out those thoughts in your head and look at your buddy. Oh my god, there's bags under his eyes, and he's got a bit of a pale look. Is he even eating and sleeping? To add insult to injury, his usual monotone voice and placid expression seem extra dull, as if he's lacking in enjoyment despite playing this game. The alchemist duo is all packed up and head out, you need to follow quickly behind them.

Vote
React Despair for "Well, If I took him in his current emaciated state he might perish. Best to leave him here to (suffer?) take care of himself(?). We'll meet again someday.
React Quite for "Here E-Kyl, take all of my hard earned money that I've been not using and spend it all on your "gotcha rolls". I'm sure you'll get luck this time!"
React Airhorn for "Wake up sheeple! Whatever this game is is consuming you and eating away at your very life force and soul! Smack that shit out of his hand and get his ass moving. He'll thank you later."
React I'd fug it for "How about this E-Kyl, you help me get into that 'game' and then I'll be sharing my bountiful rewards I get with you, so you'll have two times the chances for getting stuff. I'm sure I'll hate the game anyways so it'll be like 2 accounts for you."
React :boomer: for "Are ya winning, son?"

Partner Opinion
Imoleto: "I'm worried about Uncle E-Kyl. He won't be much use to anyone let alone himself if he stays so self destructive."
Draku
THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME
LET US WILD CARD KYLE TO HIS GACHA VICTORY THAT WILL REVITALIZE HIMSELF AND HIS SPIRIT
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"LET US WILD CARD KYLE TO HIS GACHA VICTORY THAT WILL REVITALIZE HIMSELF AND HIS SPIRIT"
You whip out your wild card all big dick like, confident that this is your time to shine, to break fate and piss on the rules. But not for yourself, for your first comrade. Nay, first friend even. Handing him your wild card you use all the will you can muster to give him the gacha luck he's looking for. All the 5 stars, all the event only waifus.
Promptly, he takes the wild card, scans the code on the back and wipes all the money off of it, immediately turning them into rolls. His screen lights up with a bunch of cards and you turn to him excitedly, surely this is a good sign!
"They just make it flashy so you can feel like you had a little fun when you pull garbage. I just did 100 more pulls. I got 80% crafting essence. Mostly 3 stars. The best pull I got was a 4 star character. And I already have 8 of her." It doesn't take any gacha knowledge to know he got immensely shafted. What the heck are the odds in these games anyways! You feel your frustration boil but then you remember who's really at stake here. E-Kyl is more husk than he is E-Kyl at this point, withered away as the gacha demons suck out his soul. You can even see a little bit of his soul wisping out of his mouth. Mentally, he is broken. Physically, he is defeated. E-Kyl is no more.
You shed a single tear out of grievance, but only one because this is a pussy way to die let's be real. Clenching your first you vow vengeance on the gacha gods and will break the god to all the good draws, only to amass the biggest and most powerful gacha army to obliterate every lucky spin game out there. As you go to take the device out of E-Kyl's hands (why let a dead man's treasure go to waste?) he suddenly snags your wrist with his hands. It startles you greatly but his hand is no longer a bony husk. Slowly looking back at his face it appears that the soul sucking has been... reversed? You're about to cry tears of joy when E-Kyl speaks up.
"I'm used to this by now. I've lost count of how many existential crisis I've had questioning the meaning of catharsis in a pixel game of chance, wasting away my money and soiling hours of my own time to hoard currency." Indeed now that you have a closer look he does seem hollow. "It's just having my hopes and expectations, what little I allow myself, be denied by such a strong hand of gacha god bad rng is momentarily depressing. Until I realize that life is fleeting and this moment of woe is as pointless as adding emotion to my voice." He lets go of your hand and begins to stand up.
"Also don't steal my phone. If I die, destroy it." He says with utmost seriousness. You nod out of obligation but you realize exactly what it is he's asking you. This is the biggest most important promise a man could ask of you when he hits his death bed. He's trusting you, and no one else, to eliminate all his bad face he leaves on the world when he leaves, because only you he trusts enough. Your bonds as comrades are now more unbreakable than a level 10 confidant.

With that settled the gang gets up and heads on out. Heading out the opposite gate than the last one you went out you wave goodbye to the city that you didn't really get to know, but hey it isn't such a bad place. Being so close to the city your first day of travel is simple and safe. As you set up camp you see the girls pull out a strange looking tent which enlarges itself to a more small teepee hut size with a poof. It's mildly interesting, but you continue with your campfire building and natural tent pitching. The sound of furniture scraping floor and silverware tinking makes you stop. Where is that coming from? You look out to the trees, but surely it isn't there. But it wouldn't be? Looking back at the 'tent' the girls pitched earlier you confirm this is where the sound is coming from. But how? The put your chin to your knuckles deep in thought. Coming up with nothing you notice each and everyone of your party members is doing the same thing. And the consensus is; it's an enigma! And you know what parties do to mysteries?

They Vote
React Happy for "Well there's nothing wrong with knocking on the door and just checking on them right? They said we'd kinda handle things separately but maybe if they have room...?"
React Blush for "Hey, we're all in this together right? Spin some stuff about teamwork and getting closer as a group to smooth out things when it comes down to dungeon time. That makes sense probably."
React Mischievous for "Well, I'm not sure the girls are willing to just let us in so soon, having only done one little thing for them before, so instead let's try to convince them with a little imoleto and a little guilt trip. Ya know what I mean?"
React Nyeh! for "Naw, this isn't worth bothering nor is it worth the trouble. We're MEN (and a child). We'll camp out in nature like nature intended it! (With bugs).

Partner Opinions
Desp: "I dunno man, I'd almost fight them for it if it's really got nice shit in there."
E-Kyl: "I admit, I am curious. But not worth any trouble."
Imoleto: *While shivering* "It's ok, I can sleep out here. It might be warmer underground."
Draku
If the wild card couldn't so much as get a 5* in FGO it wasn't worth using for anything else anyways!

I think a friendly check-in wouldn't hurt if they were ok with us... somehow knocking on that.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Well there's nothing wrong with knocking on the door and just checking on them right? They said we'd kinda handle things separately but maybe if they have room...?"
Steeling your socially awkward self you approach the door with your companions eagerly following you, but spaced quite generously away from you so not to look like they're too interested. Knocking on the door you begin sweating under your collar, nervous for not only casual social interaction but with GIRLS! Oh my gosh oh my gosh, the pressure is really getting to you now. But it's too late to back out now as Fyyr opens the door.
"Is something the matter?" she asks politely. Her frame hardly covers the doorway which allows you to peak in and you can't believe your eyes. The inside looks like a house nicer than the one you came from. More spacious than your abode for four and certainly much more cute. There's at least three sections in here with the first containing a bed and other cutesy furniture. Just barely you can see into the second section which contains the source of the sound you heard earlier. A table with cutlery, dishes, and what looks to be like some nice food. "Oh uh, I was just checking what was going on, being the first night an all. Heard something weird..."
Fyyr raises her eyebrow at you. "I see. It was probably just us making a racket in here. Sound doesn't get into the hut well but it can get out. We'll try to keep it down." She seems like she's trying to cut this short which puts you in an awkward spot. Mustering your courage you try to ask about the conditions but she preemptively cuts you off. "It's just us and our little rooms so you don't have to worry about us, we only let close companions in here." Questions fumble around in your brain. Do you count? What about the kid? What is she trying to imply here? "Does-" And she shuts the door on you. Looks like you don't qualify yet.
Turning back to your companions you shrug in defeat to which they respond with reluctant sighs. Guess it's cold hard ground for everyone. If only Reva answered, maybe she would have let you in... But it had to be the bodyguard... Oh well. It might be crude sleeping, but the lot of you eventually manage to drift off.
Your dreams are a cloudy mist, free of G, but still just as confusing. You feel like you're lost, you have strayed from the path and now the mist chokes your senses. Feeling around yields nothing and the only thing you can hear is a quiet ringing in your ears interrupted by your heart pumping. The cloying mist sticks to you and clogs your attempts to move around. It feels like you're falling and being strangled at the same time. What were you even here for?
Waking up you find yourself in a cold sweat. Forcing yourself to calm down you slowly sit up and collect yourself. Everyone around you is still sleeping and the sun is only just starting to rise. The tiny hut is still there, your equipment is nearby and that stranger is eating your beans. Wait, what? SOMEONES TOUCHING MY BEANS! Snapping up you grab your eastern glaive and point it at the stranger. Despite the aggression he turns to you calmly and says nothing. He continues to cook your beans. His cool demeanor is off putting, is he confident he could beat you in a fight? Resigned? Does he have an ace up his sleeve? You consider your options.

Vote
React Mad for "He's a stranger, tresspassing, and EATING MY BEANS! Give him a swift attack before he comes up with a plan or attacks first or something."
React :V for "Shout the first thing you think of loudly to wake everyone up. Fyyr said it won't likely reach inside the hut, but your friends ARE right there."
React Oh Brother... for "Slow and steady, let's ask what he wants first. And if he tries anything I can get evasive while waking up my friends or counter attacking."
React Drool for "Ask if you can have your beans back. Or at least share them and take a seat, lowering your weapon."
Draku
Let's see what he wants. We are armed for the moment for defense and our friends are right there. Losing rations does not mean that much considering we can rely on outside assistance now.
Snufferin Snagglepuss
"Slow and steady, let's ask what he wants first. And if he tries anything I can get evasive while waking up my friends or counter attacking."
The man says nothing. "Who are you and what do you want?" The man continues his silence. There's a hushed whisper in the trees as the wind blows through, it whispers to you "El Blanco." Pretty serious sounding name for someone that looks like a shriveled prune baby hiding in heavy cloaks. In fact, now that you look closer you aren't even sure if this is a man. But a... thing...? Whatever it is, you've never seen the likes of it before and it isn't responding. Your beans are running out of time.

Vote
React Mad for "He's a stranger, tresspassing, and EATING MY BEANS! Give him a swift attack before he comes up with a plan or attacks first or something."
React :V for "Shout the first thing you think of loudly to wake everyone up. Fyyr said it won't likely reach inside the hut, but your friends ARE right there."
React Welp for "Maybe just let him eat the beans and he'll leave so I never have to worry about this prune baby with a blue eye."
React Drool for "Ask if you can have your beans back. Or at least share them and take a seat, lowering your weapon."