Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 2:05 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Alright, alright. I see some people just can't leave a guy alone!

Well, fine then! I'll move all the wine that was blocking the door to the Guardpost back in front of the door, then go allllll the way back up to the well, climb down into the dungeon, walk into the guardpost, then try to muscle the door open!

You happy now? Because I am! This is the most realistic crime drama I've ever been a part of! Bravo, writing team!
You move all the wine back in front of the door, which isn't easy and takes quite a bit of time. Once you climb back into the dungeon from the other side and try to push open the guardpost door, you find that it's basically impossible to open unless you get two or three other people to slam into it as well.

(May 13, 2020 at 2:10 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: @Angie Yonaga now that there's a hole in the ??? room can we inspect it?
You can!

Looking inside the ??? Room, you find that its true nature is the Gun Room. It's full of guns.

(May 13, 2020 at 2:16 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga are the marks around Coffee's next hand marks?
They are not hand marks.
The Detective
What is the nature of the marks around Coffee's neck? Are they irregular? Ragged? Smooth?
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga I wish to compare Mr. PB's cop costume to the strangle marks on Coffee's neck. His lawyer said it was okay
[10:30 PM] Mr. Peanutbutter's Lawyer: I'm fine with that
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 2:31 AM)The Detective Wrote: What is the nature of the marks around Coffee's neck? Are they irregular? Ragged? Smooth?
(May 13, 2020 at 2:32 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I wish to compare Mr. PB's cop costume to the strangle marks on Coffee's neck. His lawyer said it was okay
[10:30 PM] Mr. Peanutbutter's Lawyer: I'm fine with that
You find that rolling up the cop costume and wrapping it around Coffee's neck produces a reasonable match to the strangle marks.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Uhhhh, that's not looking good. But... I didn't do it! I swear!

Is it just the police costume, or does any fabric or clothing do basically the same thing?
Kright
Account time!

Alright, so my night started off with doing the most important thing everyone should have done, and that's meeting the cute anime girl hosting this entire thing Angie!

I hung out with her for awhile in her room, and ended up drawing a cute picture of us just hanging out for fun. While this was happening Wakka came in to do some spray paint volleyball stuff, and after I finished my drawing I left to check out the movie screening Pea put on!

The screening was a small event that was joined by Rubber Duck and Kass, but as Kass pulled out a guitar to play Wonderwall I decide to take my leave. As I go a cute little Rubber Duck begins to following me like i'm some kind of Mother Goose Mother Duck or something.

Me and the Rubber Duck hang for a bit while I make a cute little police costume , then we wonder over to the Well to find Mr. Peanutbutter hanging out, he seems to be having a good time so I give him the costume I made and continue on my way.

With Rubber Duck at my side we leave and find Draku in the Hall of Statues sitting in a corner just chilling.

From there I end my night, but as I head to my room I did see someone enter the bathroom... not sure if that's relevant or not to the case though!

[Image: c1d46b2526da5dc3647faf6d1f87bd552b3e17e9.png]
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 2:37 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Uhhhh, that's not looking good. But... I didn't do it! I swear!

Is it just the police costume, or does any fabric or clothing do basically the same thing?
You take off a couple random shirts from different people, and test them against Coffee's neck. Regardless of the shirt or wearer, you can make a reasonable imitation of the strangle marks. It seems you won't be able to get more specific than that from this test.
Pea
angie did you do it
Barton Roberts
I request the account that Angie is apparently willing to share.
Wakka
Me, Yuna, the rest of her guardians, and Tidus were on our way to Kilika for Yuna's pilgrimage when Sin showed up!
We fought long and hard against Sin, and it left. After that, Tidus fell off the boat, so I gotta jump in and save him, ya? Well I ended up hitting my head on something and I ended up here.

There was one problem, I didn't have my blitzball!
So I went ahead and grabbed this thing, which is kinda like one, then I went to that solarium place because it seemed like there was a lotta people there, maybe one of them knew how I got there, ya?
This Pee guy showed us this really cool sphere about a really cool warrior guy, but this Gun Ham guy must have never seen a sphere before and thought it was really happening right now! Haha!

Well, I didn't find anything out but I was really tired so I went back to bed.
Angie Yonaga
[Image: WyR16bo.png]
Angie didn't even see Coffee... but she isn't sad he's dead. He went to be with Atua!

[Image: bch1BHc.png]
Angie woke up tonight, and got to meet her new friend Kright! Kright was very nice - she even painted a wonderful picture of her together with Angie! Nyahahaha, Angie will treasure it~

[Image: Ozx6FKA.png]
During the painting, Wakka came into Angie's room, and he started painting some volleyballs. Why? Angie doesn't know! She left with Kright after the painting was done, and while Kright joined the movie viewing party in the Solarium, Angie went straight for the Great Hall!

[Image: FEU2h8g.png]
Sadly, Draku did not join Angie's prayer circle, so she had to pray to Atua herself. Once Angie was done, she went into the bedroom hallway to look at the closet, seeing Annie in the hallway while she did so. After Angie finished in the closet, she went to the kitchen, where she put together a wonderful meal with Atua's grace on her side!

[Image: Nlk3kyd.png]
With her meal ready, Angie went to the Great Hall to dine, watching Draku as she did so. Once she was done, she went back to her room, passing through the Solarium and seeing Falconhoof drinking some rum. Pea was unconscious. Angie entered her room...

[Image: fFSGWCJ.png]
And she found her shrine to Atua, smashed apart and blazing merrily! Angie put out the fire with her coat, but those who did this... they should hope that Angie never finds out who they were!

Quote:Gundham Tanaka: Was I correct in assuming that Coffee's throat was slit?
Coffee's body shows no signs of injury from a sharp object.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Yeesh, I knew this vaguely-cultlike murder themed reality TV show set in a European death castle would wind up being, well, a vaguely-cultlike murder themed reality TV show set in a European death castle, but as cool as being right in the middle of a crime drama is, they sure weren't kidding with that whole death castle thing, huh?

Well, at least I'm not alone. This Wakka guy seems to have the right idea. Down with technology! I waved to him when I woke up, by the way. Saw him just leaving his bedroom as I went downstairs to that place where the guards hang out. The uh... Guardroom, yeah! I grabbed some rope and went through the throne place and took a shortcut through the Music Room, which is where I saw Kass with the guitars. Apparently I missed his concert? Aw man, hopefully he'll play at my party later.

So, from there everything was mostly smooth sailing. Went to the Smithy, made myself one of those cool grappling hooks they use in all those spy movies, then I headed over to the well for my first action scene of the season! I think I passed Jontron and Falconhoof as I went too.

Once I got there, I slung my hook over the edge, and I began my descent... of about like six feet. Yeah, you know how it is with all these liability waivers and stuff. This guy I knew got super messed up on painkillers one time after totally blowing his own stunt, so they don't let you do anything cool anymore. Luckily, Coffee looked down into the well though, and so I grabbed him, tossing him down into the dungeon below.

...What're you looking at me like that for? HE didn't have a liability waiver!

Anyway, I kind of just kept hanging there, because the studio assured me that flipping a guy over into the well would just knock him out. Eventually, the Just Stamp The Ticket Man showed up, and I climbed out of the well. I felt bad for the guy, he had a ticket that needed stamping after all. I tried to help him out with that and stamp it for him, but he totally blew me off! What a jerk, am I right? Who does he think he is, Bojack Horseman?

So once he's gone, I climb down the well again, still waiting on my grappling hook for someone to approach. This time though, I'm waiting for someone else, namely Kright from the costume department. But while I hang there, I hear this weeeeiiiird noise from down in the Dungeon, like gargling. Now, Erica told me the other day that gargling salt water was good for a sore throat, so I figured I'd just hang out (heh) there and not disturb whoever was down there practicing self-care.

Eventually Kright shows up though, and passes me my police uniform, and at that point the gargling's long done with, so I head down the rope to the dungeon proper for the first time all night, where I see Coffee lying there. I dunno how you guys manage your makeup department, but the results were awesome! He totally looked super dead! The choke marks around his neck were new though, he definitely didn't have those when I saw him earlier. He's got time to have makeup THAT realistic applied while also taking care of his sore throat? Someone's got a hell of a day planner!

So then I head out into the Guardpost, where I see that Ticket Stamper Guy again, asleep on the floor. For a total jerk, he's got the right idea. At this point, I'm so tired I could sleep on the floor too!

But... I don't. Not when there's a perfectly good chair in here! I changed into my police outfit, lock the dungeon door, and then I sit down at the desk until I fall asleep. Surprisingly comfortable for a prop chair in an old European death castle!
JonTron
I got to post one video and already the entire castle is in an uproar. What you can-can't have a single night of- makes jacking off motions -to quell those murder tendencies? Ech. Kid Nation has more social structure than you all.
My night was rather short, I was busy working and din't have much preparation what with a video coming out. Also that diet thing and fighting off the Goop lawyers. As for people I saw there was that freaky dog looking guy, some sort of furry come out thinking his fursuit will protect him from corona, that I passed by in the library. But also birdfoot himself was in there. Now I'm a bird guy myself, but this guy was really fuckin weird. Don't let him near your kids for any of his 'quests'. I grab a book for the road and make my way down to the throne room where a LITERAL DUCK goes up the stairs. Did we run out of funding and couldn't hire regular people and had to start abDUCKting water fowl?... Ok, that was bad. giggles anyways.
Coming out of the guard room I ran into someone dressed as bigfoot. Now I'm sure this is supposed to get some sort of reaction out of people, but after all the bullshit I've seen, I know this ain't the real big foot. It can't be. Likely another fursuit. Anyways after taking the long way around I finally end up in the wine cellar where that ticket dude was KO'd, there was a broken bottle, and someone locked in the dungeon. That's the kind of shit you say and go Nooope! nopenopenope. nope nope! So I did and left. Returning to the throne room a not so Gundam Gundham was entering the music room. I wish I could take notes from him on how to enter rooms. No really! Because apparently I forgot how to enter the armory! It was like some invisible force was blocking me. So much for my next video on Ultimate Ninja Warrior for the Elderly!
Night ruined I had to return to my room where I also passed by Draku huddled in a corner of the Great Hall watching some youtube and Annie toasting up by the fire. In the middle of summer? No thanks.
If I can't be the best, I can sure as hell be the worst. Dear kids, please don't kill yourselves and then sue me.
[Image: gj6eCAc.jpg]
Gundham Tanaka
[Image: 245?cb=20170818082831]

I'm pleasured to see the first sacrifice has gone smoothly. Soon enough, my Four Dark Devas of Destruction will have enough energy to destroy entire worlds! Oh, how joyful this should be!

[Image: 287?cb=20170818082929]

First, I exist my bedroom at the same time as Wakka exits his. Another devout follower to a god, but at least his isn't completely detestable, so he lives to see another day. As I head for the Kitchen, he proceeds down the hallway stairs, and a chef's knife is my treasure when I eventually reached my destination. But before I leave, I took the best course of action for my protection by coating myself with the divine virgin blood of a slain chicken! Good luck on any attempts on my life, when I am now impervious to all attacks!

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082451]

As I enter the Dining Hall, I see Falconhoof emerging from the north, and I also meet tonight's divine offering, Coffee, when I go into the Beekeeper's Room. Such fascinating creatures, the apis mellifera. Their meticulous rituals, their sense of camaraderie, their caste system....there is much we can learn from the ways of the honey bee. So inspired I was by their ways, that I dropped right then and there to my knees and bowed before them.

[Image: 235?cb=20170818082446]

I pass through the Indoor Garden, noticing the cursed cynocephaly "Mr. Peanutbutter" as I do so, and I enter the library, just as someone exits it from the south. Once I retrieve a non-valuable tome, I enter the Smithy, with an astronaut following me from the hallway, and set my book alight. I rush like a mad hellhound to Atua's Shrine, as Kright and Angie leave it, and heave my burning book into the mocking display, covering it with the most dazzling of fires! This will teach you for opposing my reign, Atua! Wakka clearly shared my sentiments, as he caused further damage by throwing his ball at the shrine, and I left my signature on the wall with the knife, immortalizing my righteous act!

[Image: 332?cb=20170818082456]

Wakka joins me to the Solarium, where Pea, Kright, and the rubber fowl have also congregated for this....moving picture event. I would be lying if I claimed my curiosity wasn't piqued by this technology most unfamiliar to me. Pea activated the picture box, and before my eyes, an entire epic tale was unfolding behind this looking glass! It was sorcery to the highest degree! This blasphemy reached its peak when a mighty warrior, which the beginning told me was named Vin Diesel, was under fire from savage invaders! I tried rushing to his aid, but I was stopped by the glass, and the box fell to the ground with a thundering crash....I can only pray that Vin Diesel can hold his own in his situation of peril.

[Image: 223?cb=20170818082452]

On my way to the Guard Room, I have an encounter with the legendary sasquatch in the Music Room. Once I'm actually in the Guard Room, I investigate the large volume that was pointed out in this room's description. I shouldn't have been surprised when my expectations were met with disappointment. It was little more than fluffy lore regarding the origins of this castle, which apparently goes by the vulgar moniker of "Hell Fuck Castle"....perhaps I have overestimated our captor's ingenuity. Before I was to retire for the night however, I deemed it appropriate to make a travel to the Music Hall to perform a pan flute session, the most harmonious of ancient wind instruments. It wasn't until after that where I finally entered sleep in my room.
Kass
How can a minstrel sing of far off lands,
Without an instrument in his hands?
Thus the musician's first task of all,
Was to venture toward the Music Hall

This place sure has a lot of wonderful instruments, though. I was so overwhelmed by my options that I found myself entranced, and I barely noticed Mr. Peanutbutter enter the room and go upstairs. I eventually settled on a nice guitar, and after strumming for a bit, I went up to the Smithy. I saw some sort of spaceman enter the Library, followed by JSTT Man.

I headed to the Solarium next, since I heard there'd be some festivities in there. Pea and my feathered fellow Rubber Duck were already in there, and shortly after I entered, Pea began showing us a nice story called Chronicles of Riddick. It was about a brave warrior, much like one I know. Gundham entered Angie's Room at some point, and Kright and Angie left it a bit later. Kright sat down to watch with us, but Angie left. Lastly, Gundham reemerged from Angie's Room along with Wakka.

As the chronicle of a hero was shown,
The minstrel stood to sing a tale of his own
And so he announced to one and all,
"Anyway, here's Wonderwall"

...Nobody seemed to appreciate my song very much, and a couple of them even left. I'm sorry, it was a new one I just learned. I'll do better next time! I left soon after, and I saw Angie enter the Kitchen on my way back to my room.
[Image: tumblr_on2z9cSoVj1t1ig6no1_400.gifv]
The Detective
Grab my bedsheet, and attempt to strangle Coffee's body with it. Do the marks match up any better?
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 4:24 AM)The Detective Wrote: Grab my bedsheet, and attempt to strangle Coffee's body with it. Do the marks match up any better?
Using your bedsheet, they don't match as well as the attempts with clothing.
Mr. Peanutbutter
Hey, here's an idea!

Okay so, you know that wine room? Apparently the Ticket Guy said he was KO'd there and moved into the Guardpost. Are there any broken bottles on the ground in either the Guardpost or Wine Storage? Are there any wine puddles or trails?
Angie Yonaga
(May 13, 2020 at 4:33 AM)Mr. Peanutbutter Wrote: Hey, here's an idea!

Okay so, you know that wine room? Apparently the Ticket Guy said he was KO'd there and moved into the Guardpost. Are there any broken bottles on the ground in either the Guardpost or Wine Storage? Are there any wine puddles or trails?
The remains of a single smashed wine bottle lie in a distorted puddle in the Wine Cellar. A trail leads away from it, petering out just inside the Guardpost.
Barton Roberts
So I wake up in my room. It's definitely odd being here, for reasons I will get to later. I remember something about our rooms having a Boogeyman, so I took a moment to try to come to some terms with mine. After the discussion with him (it?), I took a moment to check the the hallway near my room. As I a looking around in the hallway, I see Draku and "Just stamp the ticket" Man leave their rooms. I didn't see where they went though since I was facing the north end of the hallway by time they leave. As I was looking and heading for the south end of the hallway, I see Atelier Annie leave her room. By time I turn around at the end of the hallway, she was gone as well. So I have no idea where she went as well. I then saw Rubber Duck leave her room and saw The Detective coming down from the north end of the hall. They both proceeded to go to suth down the hallway. With The Detective heading into the Kitchen, while Rubber Duck followed the hallway around in the direction of the Dinning Room and Gatehouse

Having enough of everything I saw so far, I head back to my room. I was going to keep this next detail a secret, but I feel it's best to disclose it now to avoid me getting mistakenly blamed for something I didn't do. I work for NASA, and somehow while I was doing EVA in Space. There was a sudden flash of light from the middle of no where in space. Next then I knew, I woke up in my room with a few memories regarding information about this place. With my spacesuit neatly standing next to my bed. Anyways, I put on my Spacesuit, put down the sun visor to hide my identity, and decide to take a slow stroll around the first floor of this castle. It's not like I can move fast in that thing.

The first place I end up vising was the Smithy. As I entered there, I saw Gundham Tanaka light a book on fire at it and run off past me. As I was walking through the Smithy, I saw Kass come up some stairs and "Just stamp the ticket" Man walk past me into the accompanying Library. I continue my stroll by leaving the Smithy via the Library, and on into the Interior Garden. When I enter there, I see "Just stamp the ticket" Man just walking around looking at stuff in the garden. I then head into the Poolhouse. When I saw the Pool in there, I thought it would be funny to hide out in the deep end and see if anyone would notice me. So into the deep end I went. I hung out down there for a little while, but no one saw me. So I decided it was time to move on and leave the Pool.

After leaving the Pool and heading into the Chapel. I saw Atelier Annie pass me and head into the Poolhouse. I then slowly headed back to my room where I took of my suit and went to bed.

That's everything I saw and did last night.