Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:55 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I check the guns on all of the corpses.
The guns on the bodies of "Just Stamp the Ticket" Man and The Detective are still there, but a bullet is missing from the former's gun.

(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:57 PM)Draku Wrote: I hit THE DETECTIVE with a WEIGHT to check the wound.
You do this.

It's a match.
Bigfoot
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:57 PM)Angie Yonaga Wrote:
(Jun 1, 2020 at 10:55 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga I check the guns on all of the corpses.
The guns on the bodies of "Just Stamp the Ticket" Man and The Detective are still there, but a bullet is missing from the former's gun.
Where is the corpse of "Just Stamp the Ticket" Man? Has it moved? Is the bullet in the machinery room the same caliber as what his gun would fire?
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 11:00 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: Where is the corpse of "Just Stamp the Ticket" Man? Has it moved? Is the bullet in the machinery room the same caliber as what his gun would fire?
His body is still in Angie's Room, just missing its head.

The bullet is a match to the others left in his gun.
Draku
I walk into the GYM from the side to not get shocked by the water. Do the BEES immediately come over to attack me?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Bigfoot
i let draku check my bee stings
Bigfoot
i let angie check them too
Draku
I inspect said stings or lack thereof.
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 1, 2020 at 11:46 PM)Draku Wrote: I walk into the GYM from the side to not get shocked by the water. Do the BEES immediately come over to attack me?
They do. They have claimed the gym as their territory, and attack all who enter the Gym from any direction.

(Jun 1, 2020 at 11:54 PM)Draku Wrote: I inspect said stings or lack thereof.
Bigfoot has a few bee stings. They look faded and unswollen compared to Gundham's.
Draku
I take THE DETECTIVE'S corpse in from the side and let him get stung to see how his DEAD BODY reacts to the BEE STINGS.
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 2, 2020 at 12:08 AM)Draku Wrote: I take THE DETECTIVE'S corpse in from the side and let him get stung to see how his DEAD BODY reacts to the BEE STINGS.
You toss the Detective's body in.

A couple of bees sting him, but once his body is no longer in motion, they ignore it entirely.

His corpse does not react to the stings.
Draku
Does WAKKA look like WAKKA or PEA right now?
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 2, 2020 at 12:37 AM)Draku Wrote: Does WAKKA look like WAKKA or PEA right now?
You check WAKKA.

You realize you are checking PEA, apparently.

At the same time, PEA waves at you from across the room.
Draku
I drag WAKKA in through the side to see if the BEES in the GYM attack him and if he stays stung.
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 2, 2020 at 12:40 AM)Draku Wrote: I drag WAKKA in through the side to see if the BEES in the GYM attack him and if he stays stung.
The bees viciously attack PEA, as well as PEA, who you put in there for good measure.

Both PEAs sport ordinary bee stings now.
Bigfoot
@Angie Yonaga What poses do the statues in the gym have? Are they holding anything?
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 2, 2020 at 12:43 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Angie Yonaga What poses do the statues in the gym have? Are they holding anything?
The statues are standing on each side of this machine. They each have one hand on a handle of the machine. Other than that, they remain in an idle pose.
Draku
What kind of WEIGHT is next to GUNDHAM?
Bigfoot
from discord
[Image: unknown.png]
G = gundham
S = statues
W = weight
T = treadmill
R = weight rack
Draku
I check if RUBBER DUCK or their SPACESUIT is wet, and also check myself if I am WET.
Angie Yonaga
(Jun 2, 2020 at 1:05 AM)Draku Wrote: What kind of WEIGHT is next to GUNDHAM?
It's a weight of the type equipped on barbells.
(Jun 2, 2020 at 1:09 AM)Draku Wrote: I check if RUBBER DUCK or their SPACESUIT is wet, and also check myself if I am WET.
No Dudes here.