The Other Monokuma
[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

[Image: 0Lc9gVO.png]

A certain SOMEBODY broke down the door to my room, and ransacked the place!

[Image: j0pB6GL.png]

But it's fine, 'cause somebody died tonight!

Looks like the dead guy is lucky number 3: @strolling stu! His body was discovered in the MAIN HALL!

He was the ULTIMATE NIGHTWATCH.

ULTIMATE NIGHTWATCH:

[Image: 2BQRUAM.png]

Oh, I was rooting for that guy. He was a winner last time!

[Image: mLOzmPq.png]

Ain't my job to avenge him though, so get to work!

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Oh yeah, and if you're wondering where the MAIN HALL is, it's the ENTRANCE HALL in the main building.
Some wires got crossed and I ended up with two ENTRANCE HALLS, so I just renamed that one. Problem solved.

CASE INFO:
-The BODY was discovered in the MAIN HALL.
-An X has been cut into his TORSO, from shoulder to waist.
-There are severe burns on his TORSO, ARMS, and LEGS.
-His neck is broken, and his skull is slightly cracked.
-Some blood was found in the SECOND FLOOR NORTH HALLWAY.

OTHER INFO:
-The KITCHEN has been well used, and it looks like somebody ransacked the place.
-Somebody broke the door to the SHED!
-Somebody broke into MY room! And then broke the BATHROOM door just to be a jerk!
-Somebody also unlocked all the HATCHES on top of the towers. I guess you guys can search around there?
-The LAUNDRY ROOM got converted into a SHOWER ROOM at some point during the night.
-DEMOPAN won the first match of the TOURNAMENT! Unless MR. SATAN says otherwise, I guess.
-There are absolutely no POISONS left in the CHEMISTRY LAB. You maniacs ruined my perfectly good collection.

MAP:

[Image: JQj36YP.png]
FLOOR 1:
[Image: I0EtbI3.png]
FLOOR 2:
[Image: ZzxmwZd.png]
FLOOR 3:

Participants are listed with their BEDROOM number, because I know it's kind of hard to read.

PARTICIPANTS:
1: @Colonel Sanders
2: @šŸ‘Œ
4: @Goose
5: @Power Flotzo
6: @The Giant Rat
7: @Rubber Duck
8: @Mordin Solus
9: @Totally Regular Guy
10: @Minus Shachou
11: @Demopan
12: @Kright
13: @Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
14: @Hideo Kojima
15: @Secret Agent A. "Gen" T.
16: @Stuart Little
17: @Mr. Satan
18: @"Ram Ranch"
19: @Atelier Annie
20: @Lucifer

NPCS:
@The Other Monokuma

Voting ends TOMORROW, SATURDAY, at 9PM EST. Be there!

If you're looking for some kind of MOTIVE here, just know that if you guys lynch the wrong guy, the next NIGHT motive won't be so... friendly.

COPYING AND PASTING YOUR ACCOUNT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXECUTION. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY.
Mordin Solus
Not much to report. In lab all night. Saw Stuart and Rubber Duck dispose of all poisons. Likely means no poisonings in future? Who can say.
Atelier Annie
[Image: annie04.png]
I, uh..... hung out in the workshop with this crazy cowboy all night

[Image: annie07.png]
can we determine if the broken neck was the cause of death or if it happened afterwards? this is not a flattering result
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 1:41 AM)Atelier Annie Wrote: can we determine if the broken neck was the cause of death or if it happened afterwards?
It's hard to tell if that's the exact cause of death. It definitely would be a FATAL INJURY to anyone, though.
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
Chapter 1: thr killling begins!! o noooo!!

dave wake up inn his bed, bleenking to timrs, befor remembring were he wuz! "oh eright, im in a amurderer castlr", "oh noo", he sad, i hope i dunt dye.."" he got upp frum his bred, bfore decidng wut hell do wit his nyght. i" know!" he says "ill put on a perfromanse four my knew frends" so dav headrd towerds thee costome room. .on the wayh, he saw atluslier anne waking by wit so much arr supplyes lik paintss and shtuff

anyway davƩ (haha like frencch) waks into de costum room annd begann grabing custome peeces to use "im sooo exited two perfume for myy new frends!!" he thot but WULD HE LICE THAT LONGGG????!1!2? he gott te matarialz he kneeded befor leavin wit them in hiis arms.... theb he went upstars for mor funn suplies wen. he got their he gott pant and a peintbrush to paints with. "noww i can b just likee annoe"!" he wemt back downstarrs, seeing kernel sanders, mister satin, an a GIANT RATTICATE?!? "wowwie!" dav thougt "i should cach it l8ter! davr saw a woodenn browser in teh werkshop before goin back to his roum to prepair..

MEANWILE...
TEAM BADD HAD INFLTR8ED THE MANTION!! karkat had herd of a "kkilling game "goinng on theyre, "thats wayy mor evil then me!!1 no fare" so he made a plann to ATACK! the fire hadd jusst begin on th e stagr, wen SUDENLY KRIKET he emirged frum the stag in a clowd of smoke befur runing fourwarde wit his crazyy evil karkatana. he went to atack kojimmy (ive nevr ben gud at japanise LOL) butt sumbody had made the stagge slipery and he fel offf te syage . "
NOOOOOOOO" he sed befor disapeeringr intwo th nite!

BAC WIT DAVE
davv had fishnished his costum, an wus anout to put it onn, wen he hurd kitkats voise in the halway!! whut a twistt?!! so he dashd out sayyinh "STOPP TEEM BAD" but wen he ran mitake out therr wss no one there.. he new dat the fite was happling tonite, so he gone too theatr andd ask were krisskat went and noone now. cojime wuz draged ofstage by deh GIIANT RATICAT, dav felt scarred so he lefft wit a reglar guy ad mr sittin and secert agen age ant. theu go into hallwat be4 flaiming body fals frum the skye (like fall guys!!) "oh noo!" dave showts, than the peeps ther help to estingish teh flamees

finaly, regulation giy and davy gooo to there bedroms forr ghe knight.

WHUT WILL HAPEN NEDXT?!? WIL TEAM BADDY RETURNY?!1 FINND OUT NEXT TIM!
..!
the quespt begins
Goose
Honk.
Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner
Investigate the north hallway of the second floor, particularly around the blood
the quespt begins
Hideo Kojima
HIDEO KOJIMA PRESENTS:
TOM KG2 - NIGHT 1 - "STROLLING NO MORE"
A HIDEO KOJIMA ACCOUNT
STARRING:

HIDEO KOJIMA - DEMOPAN - ATELIER ANNIE - RAM RANCH - LUCIFER - GOOSE - THE GIANT RAT - MR. SATAN - DAVE STDIDER - THE OTHER MONOKUMA - TOTALLY REGULAR GUY - SECRET AGENT A. "GEN" T. - STUART LITTLE - GREY PERSON

I started my preparation for the fight tonight by using a technique I learnt from watching an excellently choreographed piece of cinema, and grabbed myself a container of grease. The fool was there before me, of course, making some sort of wooden shield. Some other people came in as well. As I left, someone was chasing a honking animal with a motorcycle around the grounds.

I headed to the costume room, and proceeded to take my shirt off, revealing my strong, toned abs, and burgeoning muscles. I then proceeded to grease up, as Jason Statham did in his role as Frank Martin in 2002's The Transporter, during a scene in which he took on multiple men in an garage, greased up from head to toe. Between that and my intricate knowledge of CQC from years of research and work on the Metal Gear Solid series, I was bound to win.

I entered the stage, and proceeded to wait for my opponent and the organizer to show up. My opponent shows up first, of course, and proceeds to blast my character and my magnum opus, Death Stranding, the world's first Strand-type game. The organizer shows up eventually, and we have quite an interesting lot watching us.

The organizer, Mr. Satan, begins to introduce us, and tells us to take positions, and counts us in. Demopan takes the initiative, and flings hot scalding oil onto the arena - almost immediately afterwards, the goose appears and runs amok, flinging a jewel at the organizer before flapping off.

Then, a dread fog fills the stage, as a grey person with horns appears on stage, and launches at me with a katana. Thankfully, due to all of my research for the final boss of Metal Gear Solid 2, I knew exactly how to take the attack in a way that'd would leave me in a position to still defend myself.

Yet... regardless, the wielder of the frying pan bested me. I woke up, hours later, next to the outhouse, which had been completely destroyed by presumably someone's bout of explosive diarrhea... and with my opponent standing above me. He tells me to get lost, and I do, by heading back to my room for the night.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 2:25 AM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Investigate the north hallway of the second floor, particularly around the blood
There's blood! It looks relatively undisturbed, no obvious drag marks or nothin'.
...You, uh, looking for anything else?
Ram Ranch Redemption
[Image: ramranch1.png]

18 NAKED COWBOYS IN THE SHOWERS BY RAM RANCH!

BIG HARD WOBBLING PLYWOOD WANTING TO BE CUT
18 WOODEN COWBOYS WITH BRANDS ON THEIR BUTT!

SEXY HIDEO KOJIMA IN THE WORKSHOP OF MONOKUMA CASTLE!
FLASHING HIM NIPPLES, WATCHING ANNIE BUILDING A BOWSER VASSAL!

HOT WOODEN COWBOYS WITH THEIR PLYWOOD WOBBLING, HARD!
CARRYING 18 NAKED COWBOYS ACROSS THE COURTYARD!
BIG DEEP TIRE TRACKS ALL OVER THE YARD!

ORGY IN THE NEW SHOWERS AT MONOKUMA'S CASTLE!
BIG HARD THROBBING TAXES FOR MINUS SHACHOUS' HASSLE
STROLLING STU PASSING THROUGH!

BIG LOUD THROBBING HONKS SCARING COWBOYS IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER
COWBOYS EVEN GETTING HONKED HEADING TO THEIR BREEDING STABLE

RAM RANCH ... IT ROCKS!
COWBOYS LOVE BIG WET THROBBING PLYWOOD.
Lucifer
[Image: 5oVpVSo.png]

I found something rather amusing hidden away in that shed. The rest of my night, I spent enjoying my find in whichever way I saw fit.

[Image: E2iqURf.png]

You've got a nice set of wheels, for a stuffed animal.

[Image: 9mSGkHT.png]

But unless someone seriously suggests I killed the victim with only a motorcycle and my bare hands, then I'm afraid the jury will be finding me innocent on all charges.
Stuart Little
@The Other Monokuma Hey big guy, what's with that bedsheet you were lugging around in the Art Room?
Colonel Sanders
Looks like I'm going to be cooking for one less tonight. It's always a shame, when someone dies before they can experience the glorious taste of Kentucky Fried Chicken... I'll be sure to pour a piece out for you tonight, Stu.

Anyhow, let's see here. You wanted my testimony, right? No problem. I woke up with a plan to really get the taste of KFC into everyone's minds, and started by leaving for the Main Hall, seeing Kright on the way there. I passed by Mordin Solus as well, but I was busy, so I had to turn down his offer to investigate the Chemistry Lab. When I got to the Theater, I saw a large pile of unused audio equipment. That's dangerous! Still, I took the chance to pitch KFC, and I saw Kright watching. She was writing, so another satisfied customer! Hopefully.

Heading through the Costume and Prop Room, I saw Dave Stdider getting some art supplies while I went upstairs. I passed by Stuart Little on my way to the Kitchen and saw someone else enter ahead of me, as I stopped and looked downstairs to see Demopan climbing the staircase. Going into the kitchen...

What did you even do in here!? The place was a disaster! Grumbling, I started cleaning it up so we could actually cook in here, while Demopan grabbed a frying pan and started heating up some oil in it. I took two knives for self-defense, and as I continued to work, Mr. Satan and Power Flotzo appeared. I talked with Mr. Satan for a while, while Flotzo served himself a drink and headed off to the Chem Lab. As for us two? We started cooking. Satan made some ramen, while I, of course, made some down-home bourbon chicken! Delicious stuff.

When Mr. Satan finished his ramen, he headed out, while I finished my chicken. I went downstairs with it, seeing Mr. Satan exit the dining room. I took the chance to give him some chicken - finger-lickin' good! - and passed by A. "Gen" T., giving them some chicken too. Cutting through the laundry room - well, shower room now - I gave some chicken to Minus Shachou, then went over to the trophy room to try out the doors upstairs. For some reason, the hatch was already unlocked, so I checked out the tower.

That's a lot of ocean.

Going back down, I entered the trophy room and saw Rubber Duck with a bandaged leg, offering chicken to help. Going north, I exited back into the courtyard, where I saw the wreckage of someones joyride - tire tracks, smashed outhouse, and a wooden Bowser with someone making an impression. I went over to the garden to check it out, but someone had already wrecked a lot of it. Some new plants, though. Shed was a mess, too.

Leaving the Garden with nothing useful, I went to the main building. In the Main Hall, I saw a corpse lying dead in the middle of the room. Poor Stu... I then passed by Minus Shachou and Mr. Satan, who I gave samples to, and then gave some to the Agent as well. I went to the Dining Room for the rest of the night, where I waited but was unable to offer any more chicken. A shame!
Kright
[Image: f490c886806964f825c977389ebce3e83e063749.png]

Well here we are again, yet another killing game.... in a past life i tried to be an 'artist' but I GUESS doing art makes you very suspicious for murder, so this time around I'm going to try something new. I'm going to be a Scholar and Study hard!!

In order to fit my new ~Aesthetic~ I started my night at heading to the Costume Room , in the room The Other Monokuma walking by with a large bundle in his hands, while Atelier Annie passes by with a large amount of art supplies. BUT I don't mind this at all cause i'm too busy putting on my new scholarly outfit!

[Image: aa525879f11f7bc3553d3ec57f53d6a99bb68e22.png]

Once dressed for success, I move to check out the Fight of the night with KOJIMA vs. DEMOPAN in hopes to take some notes and learn something. Although, the only thing I really ended up learning was that a frying pan is super effective in a fight verse Kojima... Dang.
[Image: 5d4ba65e5b2498f89610dc8e9678f5b86317fa2a.png]

Now after the fight I noticed a small mouse with a ... "Kick me "sign above his back switch walk towards the Costume room; What was his name... Stuart Little or something?

ANYWAYS, as a Scholar I decided I had to head to the Library to continue to study and learn for the night! There I found šŸ‘Œ doodling in all the books, so I mostly did my own thing and read for the night before heading to bed!

[Image: 34cd4763659e33171623fb06711d2cb483f2afad.png]
Mr. Satan
Gehahaha! Listen up, shrimplings, because the Devil himself is ready to give his testimony! And lemme tell ya, what a fantastic start to this here tournament!

First up! I left my room at the same time as that scantily clad and oddly arousing outlaw Ram Ranch, with Demopan, Secret Agent, and Rubber Duck outside as well. As Iā€™m makinā€™ my way to the Costume Room entrance, I come across a sight to behold! There was Lucifer, ridinā€™ a mean hog and tryinā€™ ta make Goose into a fine roadkill sandwich! Ha, Iā€™m lovinā€™ it! These contestants sure know how to build up a showy conflict!

Kojima, The Big Rat (amazing puppet work!), and I all pass Dave Saint Dider, who was carrying a suspicious bucket and even more suspicious art supplies, in the Costume Room, where Kojima ultimately stays. The giant vermin and I head into the Art Room, along withā€¦.Stuart Little? That little mice person from that movie my darlinā€™ Videl was obsessed with? Man, mustā€™ve been the smallest animā€™tronic Iā€™d ever seen! Production values are insane, here! Anyway, I get fixinā€™ to a fancy Japanese banner to make my tournament pop. Meanwhile, Mr. Little works on his own Lilā€™ project and heads downstairs, with the corn-fed rat doing it ā€˜round the same time with some duct tape and cardboard. Headinā€™ out the North Entrance, I meet up with Flotzo and we go into the Kitchen togetherā€¦which a stampede ran through, ā€˜parently! The good colonel was already trying to get it back into good condition, and I joined him, having a mighty fine good talk with him about the tournament. Flotzo, though, was a lazy bum and simply left after grabbinā€™ a drink and lemon. Eventually, while Sanders started preparinā€™ what he described to me as ā€œbourbon chickenā€, I made some delectable ramen for me to have with the winner as a nice victory celebration! Well, truth be told, you can get rather rusty after having cooks make food for you for the last 20 years, but dang gum it, I put my heart and soul into it!

Feeling mighty satisfied, I go ahead to the Dining Room, passing by Struttinā€™ Stu in the hall on the way, and place my ramen down for later. I feel a tap on my shoulder as I open the closet, which just turns out to be Sanders offerinā€™ me a taste of his chicken. And what do ya know, it was fantastic! While he goes into the Laundry Room, I grab meself a roll of tape for the banner and head outside. Immediately, that goose flies past me at supersonic speeds! Why, Iā€™m no betting man (never mind what the state of Nevada might lead ya to believe), but Iā€™d put money on him leaving that blonde-haired orange hillbilly in the dust! Oh, and there was some huge wooden tortoise prancing around, with someone inside it making weird tortoise noises. Almost kinda sad. I set up my banner, and I turned around to see lots of pumped up faces in the audience! Kright, Secret Agent, the giant rat, Stuart Littleā€¦.wew, it fills my heart with steaminā€™ hot joy to know even reality show stars appreciate a quality fight! All to see the first! Annual! SATAAAAAANMANIA!

[Image: satanmania.png?width=628&height=427]

And now, for the contestants!

First, we have Demopan, the Red Teamā€™s most vicious bomber! He came onto the ring like a knight in shininā€™ armor, carrying an olā€™ reliable frying pan and a spiky-looking wooden shield! Defense in both hands, gotta appreciate that!

In the other corner, we got Hideo Kojima, the man who needed his own studio to contain his masterpieces! Looks like heā€™s about to go all Rambo on Demopan, showinā€™ off a headband and one greasy six-pack son of a bitch! Letā€™s see if heā€™s as good at defusinā€™ explosives as his own pride and joy!

They look each other dead in the eye, their minds focused solely on beatinā€™ each other to a mushy pulpā€¦..and theyā€™re off!!

Demopan puts some distance between him and Kojima by throwing some boiling hot oil onto the floor with his trusty frying pan! Ooooo, looks like Kojima doesnā€™t have many options with approachinā€™ him! What little openings there are, Demopan will be there waitinā€™, like an IRS agent waiting for his prey at his front door! It looks like heā€™s goinā€™ to jump over the splash, andā€¦.What the?! Whatā€™s Goose doing here?! Ow, stop throwing jewels at me and honkinā€™ everywhere! What are ya, my ex-wife? Finally off the stage, sheesh! And where was I-

Oh snap, looks like Demopan fired off a smoke grenade! Waitā€¦no, thatā€™s a fog machine. Aaaand now some hoodlum in Halloween horns is kneeling on the stage, sure, why not. I guess heā€™s mumbling some edgy garbage about villains and society and whatnotā€¦.oh no, heā€™s got a samurai sword! And now heā€™s lunging straight at Kojima! If only those rock-hard abs can deflect sharpened steel!...Wait, never mind, the vigilante slipped on the oil puddle. Really need to put an electric fence ā€˜round the ringā€¦..

And now, back to the match! Demopan readies his pan, and makes a clean hit on Kojimaā€™s forehead! Heā€™sā€¦.down for the count? Thatā€™s it? The viewers at home arenā€™t gonna be happy with the extra adtime. But whatever! The first winner of Satanmania 2020 is DEMOPAN! Saint Dider tries entering the Stage to talk something about Kitkat bars, but I was already taking Demopan off the stage. Sadly, other plans kept him from havinā€™ ramen with me, meaning my hard work is gonna go cold. Aw, phooey.

The Giant Rat, the fiend that he is and always will be, takes advantage of Kojimaā€™s nonconsciousness by dragginā€™ him out to the Main Hall, with me, Agent A, Dave, and some totally regular guy followinā€™. Actually, that guyā€™s more than totally regular, because heā€™s smart enough to recognize when thereā€™s a true legend in his presence! But before I could sign his autograph, something, or someONE, flies down from the ceiling! It was a flaming corpse, looked like that Stu guy I passed earlier! Crazy how realistic that dummy looked, somethinā€™ tells me this special effects team needs a raise from yours truly!

That rat, though, mustā€™ve had a weak composition, because he clucked out like a chicken with Kojima, while me and the others tried putting out the flaminā€™ cadaver prop. Though, uhā€¦.did yā€™all get a script but me? Not sure why everyone was so panicked and freaked out when Stuā€™s perfectly alive! Heck, heā€™s probably laughing it up backstage right about now! The normal guy and Dave head outside to compose themselves, while I enter the Dininā€™ Room with the Agent. Some guy named Drei was in there, panhandlinā€™ me for change. I tried ta tell him I gave the last of my good deeds to that average person back in the Main Hall, but he still wouldnā€™t budge. Trying to find a way out, I immediately spotted my ramen and chowed down! It was lukewarm at best, but it was a damn good lukewarm excuse.

I head out the hall with Drei, passing by the Colonel offerinā€™ me another sample. No thanks, my guy, took in enough carbs for the day! While Drei enters his room, I walk towards Luciferā€™s to try ā€˜n get an interview before her big match. When she opened the door, though, she told me in no uncertain terms toā€¦.things that would get me banned from live television. B-But hey, thereā€™s still Goose! Until I remembered that heā€™s just a goose, and he simply honked at me. Make up your own thrillinā€™ narrative at home, kids. Finally, I do some intensive training in the Garden, and I finally grab a good nightā€™s sleep. Be sure to tune in next week for our next match, Lucifer vs. Goose! Oooooh man, my nipples are gettinā€™ hard, already!
Mr. Satan
Alright, I know a thing, maybe even two things, about investigating from my experience on the set of CRIME LORD OF DARKNESS, IN THEATERS FRIDAY!

Uh, let's see here...Oh yeah! Is the blood on the second floor more like a trail or a streak? How much blood is there by Stu's final position on the first floor?
Mr. Satan
Also, how deep exactly is that X on his torso?
Stuart Little
Let's see how close that blood is to the chandelier and whether there's candles on the chandelier itself. You can lift me up closer to it for a better view.
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE CHANDELIER
LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BE EVEN MORE QUEER
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:04 AM)Mr. Satan Wrote: Uh, let's see here...Oh yeah! Is the blood on the second floor more like a trail or a streak? How much blood is there by Stu's final position on the first floor?
It's kinda a streak of drops? Like, two parallel lines that are denser on the ends, and thinner in the middle. Does that make sense?
Not really much blood under STU. Probably because of all that burning tissue.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:07 AM)Mr. Satan Wrote: Also, how deep exactly is that X on his torso?
Hard to tell with the burns, but it SEEMS pretty deep. It'd be a real bleeder, that's for sure!
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:12 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Let's see how close that blood is to the chandelier and whether there's candles on the chandelier itself. You can lift me up closer to it for a better view.
The second floor blood? Not really close to the CHANDELIER, considering there's a railing in the way.
The blood of the body? It looks pretty centered, but y'know. Down.

The CHANDELIER doesn't actually use CANDLES! It's an old fashioned electric one, with INCANDESCENT LIGHTS.
Oh, it looks like one of them is out. Guess I'll have to fix that, too...

(Aug 29, 2020 at 3:04 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: @The Other Monokuma Hey big guy, what's with that bedsheet you were lugging around in the Art Room?

[Image: 6EWZWAU.png]

Bedsheet? You mean my bedsheet? It's black and white, just like all my other furnishings.

[Image: IKzbdIS.png]

Is there something wrong with a bear carrying his own bedsheet?