Colonel Sanders
Let's take a look at that busted light.
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:34 AM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: Let's take a look at that busted light.
You take a closer look at the light.
Hmm... the GLASS looks kinda warped. Maybe it melted?
The FILAMENT's burnt out, anyway.
Stuart Little
Where's this light in reference to the blood splatter?
And let's check out that Main Hall!
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE KITCHEN
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:44 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Where's this light in reference to the blood splatter?
Oh, I getcha. It looks like that light's one of the ones closest to that splatter.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:44 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: And let's check out that Main Hall!
You look around the MAIN HALL.
There's a few tasteful POTTED PLANTS dotting the area, there's less tasteful portraits of THE OTHER MONOKUMA hanging on the walls...
Oh, hey! There's a DEAD BODY in here!
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:46 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: 18 NAKED COWBOYS EXAMINING THE KITCHEN
Jeez, even after all your guy's efforts, there's still a bunch of misplaced POTS, PANS, and UTENSILS everywhere.
Definitely seems like there's a FRYING PAN or two missing.
That KNIFE BLOCK is looking kinda empty, too.
A GLASS or two... a PLATE or two...
Oh, yeah, somebody must've stole the COOKING OIL.
A COLA BOTTLE is also partly empty, and an entire BOURBON BOTTLE has been used.

It's hard to tell what specific INGREDIENTS were used otherwise, the KITCHEN is surprisingly well stocked in that regard.
Ram Ranch Redemption
18 NAKED COWBOYS HAVING AN ORGY OVER THE BODY
EXAMINING ITS HOT, THROBBING BURNS
WHAT KIND OF BURNS THEY ARE, AND IF THERE'S ANY INDICATION OF WHAT CAUSED THE FIRE
Stuart Little
Is the key still on the other Stu's body? Does it go to those hatches that got opened tonight?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:58 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: 18 NAKED COWBOYS HAVING AN ORGY OVER THE BODY
EXAMINING ITS HOT, THROBBING BURNS
WHAT KIND OF BURNS THEY ARE, AND IF THERE'S ANY INDICATION OF WHAT CAUSED THE FIRE
They're like, second or third degree burns. Are you a burn expert, cowboy?
Though, there is some weird ASH around the BODY. Whatever that was must've burned completely.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 5:58 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: Is the key still on the other Stu's body? Does it go to those hatches that got opened tonight?
You fiddle through his pockets and... yup, there it is!
And I'll save you the trouble of checking the HATCHES, that is indeed his SPECIAL KEY that opens those hatches.
He's also got his own ROOM KEY on him, too.
Colonel Sanders
What's in the victim's bedroom?
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:12 AM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: What's in the victim's bedroom?
Why, his SUIT OF ARMOUR, and fancy SWORD AND SHIELD, of course!
And, y'know, normal BEDROOM stuff. Bed, table, closet, yadda yadda.
Stuart Little
I'm gonna go on top of each of those open watchtowers and check them out.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/252cd16b-d4...90b1c7abff [Link inserted by Stuart Little's transcriptionist]
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:26 AM)Stuart Little Wrote: I'm gonna go on top of each of those open watchtowers and check them out.
You take the tedious route of checking all the TOWERS.
The NORTH WEST TOWER... is empty.
The NORTH EAST TOWER... is empty.
The SOUTH WEST TOWER... oh! One of the FLINTLOCK RIFLES from the TROPHY ROOM somehow migrated up here.
The SOUTH EAST TOWER... has a bunch of WOODEN CUTOUTS of THE OTHER MONOKUMA lying around.

Standing on top of the TOWERS, you can take in the full view of the CASTLE.
Endless ocean is correct, it looks like this whole place is on some kind of ARTIFICIAL ISLAND.
Ram Ranch Redemption
USING A BIG, LONG, HARD STABLE LADDER FROM THE WORKSHOP, AND A MEASURING TAPE, COMPARE THE SIZE OF STU'S BODY TO THE CHANDELIER;

WITH ASSISTANCE FROM THE OTHER MONOKUMA, HANG HIS BODY FROM ONE OF THE LIGHTBULBS CLOSE TO THE MELTED ONE (WHILE ITS TURNED OFF)

WITH STUART LITTLE FROM THE STUART LITTLE CINEMATIC UNIVERSE MOVING TO THE NORTH HALLWAY, SOUTH HALLWAY, AND MAIN HALL, DOES ANYTHING (SUCH AS THE SIZE OF THE CHANDELIER, OR BRIGHTNESS OF THE BULBS) PREVENT THE BODY FROM BEING SEEN BY STUART

ARE THERE ANY BURN MARKS ON THE CHANDELIER IN ANY OTHER PLACES
The Other Monokuma
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:54 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: USING A BIG, LONG, HARD STABLE LADDER FROM THE WORKSHOP, AND A MEASURING TAPE, COMPARE THE SIZE OF STU'S BODY TO THE CHANDELIER;
The CHANDELIER is pretty big and extravagant. It'd probably cover an entire person if they were in there.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:54 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: WITH ASSISTANCE FROM THE OTHER MONOKUMA, HANG HIS BODY FROM ONE OF THE LIGHTBULBS CLOSE TO THE MELTED ONE (WHILE ITS TURNED OFF)
You place the body onto the CHANDELIER, attempting to get it as close to a LIGHTBULB as possible.
It's not very stable like that, you have to hold him in place.
You drape it over a few different FIXTURES instead.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:54 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: WITH STUART LITTLE FROM THE STUART LITTLE CINEMATIC UNIVERSE MOVING TO THE NORTH HALLWAY, SOUTH HALLWAY, AND MAIN HALL, DOES ANYTHING (SUCH AS THE SIZE OF THE CHANDELIER, OR BRIGHTNESS OF THE BULBS) PREVENT THE BODY FROM BEING SEEN BY STUART
It's a VISUALLY BUSY piece, and a bit BRIGHT as well. STUART LITTLE confirms it CAN be seen, but you might not be able to notice it right away if you weren't paying attention to the CHANDELIER itself, however.
(Aug 29, 2020 at 6:54 AM)Ram Ranch Wrote: ARE THERE ANY BURN MARKS ON THE CHANDELIER IN ANY OTHER PLACES
There doesn't appear to be any, other than the MELTED BULB itself.
👌
👋

I got out of 🛏 and went out where I saw 😈 around the ðŸĄ
I went to the 📚 where I saw Flotzo
We played ✊✋✌ïļ and he lost, so I sent him to get me some 📝
I heard ðŸĶĒ as he came back with them and I spent the rest of the evening ✍ïļ
ðŸ‘Đ‍🎓 came in with some of her own 📚 and 📖 for a bit

⚰ïļ to ðŸšķ but im different
Stuart Little

Hello everyone.
I woke up to Rubber Duck coming in from the west and Ms. Agent leaving her room. I'm also going to get something out of the way to preface my account.

[Image: WHunaIZ.png]

The moment I saw the rat coming out of his room, I bolted for the Main Hall as fast as I could. Minus Shachou is there and he goes for the Laundry Room while I take the stairs up going for the Art Room. Once I'm up there, I pass Mr. Sanders in the hall. Mr. Satan and the rat also come in, while we get to work on our respective projects. The rat leaves early with some cardboard and duct tape, with Mr. Satan doing something or other with a sign, while I work on my Stuart Little concept art from the first draft of the script where I have to be kicked in the back. I exit before Satan out to the south and tape that sign to my back.

I go to the Chemistry Lab where Mordin Solus and Rubber Duck are around, the latter already disposing of poison. I am, of course, eager to help. Power Flotzo comes in midway, grabs something, and had a drink and a lemon with them.

[Image: K9C6f2s.jpg]

The poison is gone.
Rubber Duck and I leave to the east. TOM's room is already broken into, and I distinctly hear a motorcycle in there. The telltale signs of road rage, experienced by me, Stuart Little, in Stuart Little 1 in 1999, in the scenes where I drive a car through the streets of New York. TOM is in the Art Room with a folded bedsheet, and Rubber Duck is still behind me in there as I go downstairs to the tournament. I went in through the Costume Room and to the Theater that way, and I took a seat in the back. There were some cardboard barriers meant to direct people coming from the Main Hall or Dressing Room onto the stage. Probably the handiwork of that rat.

I'm sure that most of you already know how the tournament went at this point. I'm happy to answer any questions about it, though. I'm an open book. Kright and I were the only ones to leave for the Costume Room at the end, and while I went to the Dressing Room, she went outside.
Demopan
What's going on lads, I-

Mother o' mercy, is that man dead? I thought this was a trade server...

S'pose ya want ta hear about me night then. And what a night it was, heheh.

I left me quarters and passed Kright as I entered the WORKSHOP. I needed to recreate me trusty targe before my bout with the game dev, and the man himself joined me while I worked. Trying to spy on me before our match to learn my secrets, prolly. Spy all you want ya coward, won't do ya any good.

After I finished up, I entered the MAIN HALL and passed a Totally Regular Lad as I headed upstairs to the KITCHEN. Colonel Sanders came along with me, but - bloody hell, what happened? Looked like one o' me bombs went off in there. Ach, whatever. I grabbed me weapon of choice and some cooking oil and left the colonel to clean up the mess. As I headed to the THEATRE for the fight of the night, I passed Mr. Satan and Power Flotzo.

By the time I reached the stage, my opponent was already waitin' fer me, eager to get his unusually greasy arse handed to 'im. Kright, the Regular Lad, an overgrown rodent, a wee rodent, and a bloody spy were in the audience. At last, the host of the tourney showed up to get things underway. After gettin' the formalities and the trash talk outta the way, it was time...to...FIGHT!

Our gracious host covered the match already, so I'll keep things short n' sweet for you. I used burning oil to launch a projectile attack (mid-range combat is what I do best) and then some bloody waterfowl barges in and tosses shit around. It fucks off just in time for another wankstain to arrive in a cloud of fog. He tried to steal my frag but slipped off the stage like the wee shite he is. I saw a chance to make my own move, and...

*BASH*

Down with one thunderous blow! Kojima sputtered some final words before saying g'night. Dave Stdider comes from the DRESSING ROOM speaking some gibberish, but I don't care. Mr. Satan declares me the winner and invites me to a victory feast, but I've got other plans. Sorry lad! The big rat drags Kojima off the stage and into the MAIN HALL, followed by Satan, Regular Lad, Dave, and the Agent. Kright, the wee rat and I go into the COSTUME ROOM.

I admired the selection of hats for a bit, but there weren't any unusuals in stock so I moved on. I left the main building and headed toward the ENTRANCE HALL, noticing tire tracks around the COURTYARD as I walked. I checked out the locks on that big door; looks like there's four o' them, and they need ta all be turned at once. I can prolly find a way ta blow the thing up...prolly. I went to the TREASURE ROOM next, where I found a locked trapdoor. Finally, I checked the OUTHOUSE, or what was left of it. I found Kojima there, still sleepin' like an angel after our fight. I slapped 'im awake and told him to bugger off, and he did. In the rubble of the outhouse, I found another locked trapdoor. Ah think the two're connected! Maybe.

After that, I went ta sleep in me room. I'm lookin' forward to me next match against the she-devil or the goose, but first I s'pose we've got to solve a murder, eh?
The Giant Rat
hey im the giant rat. you all know me. i make all of the rules.

so i leave my room tonight and decide to start following that little guy. i also spot lucifer heading to the shed. thats real suspicious huh. like what would you even need in there? anyway i find stuart but he spots me, so i chase him and he runs off into the main hall, then that shachou dude follows him in.

i try to continue stalking as its one of the only two things i really know how to do at night. rubber duck passes through the grounds, then lucifer returns on like a tiny car with no roof and starts a race with that goose. the secret agent is hanging around here too and i got stuff to hide so i gotta scram.

so i head to the costume room, that video game dude and mr satan walk in too. theres some weird pokemon kid here but then he goes away somewhere. anyway me and satan leave kojima behind to hang out in the art room. little does he know that im actually here to pick up art supplies. speaking of little hes uhh back and he seems less scared of me i guess? hes working on something very secret. i grab my stuff and go downstairs, passing by power flotzo, and then the "other" monokuma (is there even uhh like a second one) enters the theatre with me.

kright is here, as is kojima who is very greasy. im a rat and i didnt even know people could get that greasy on their own. not that thatll help him. then some... i don't even know, just some normal dude turns up, like how did he even get here. i use my art supplies to create some barriers in the room to force anyone who walks onto the stage to audition for my new movie, rat movie 3. TOM grabs something from the stage and then leaves without auditioning.

so as soon as im done, demopan enters, and man, his audition sucks. like, really. just terrible. a really terrible actor. but he starts begging me to be in the film so i give him the part anyway. i dont know how a camera works but if we keep doing stuff then maybe someone will make a film about it. then the secret agent arrives and she's also terrible at this, but also i think she might work for the cat police so i try not to get arrested.

finally mr satan arrives and he gets into the film too, despite his awful performance. then some fight starts. a goose comes in and throws a jewel at mr satan, then some halloween guy comes in and gets owned by kojima. thats gotta be embarassing.

[Image: PVNVs1D.png]

this is exactly what it looked like.

then demopan kills kojima. RIP. dave stitder comes in and says something about cat cars and SHIT ITS THE CAT POLICE so i grab kojima and make a break for it, the agent does too, then mr satan and the normal guy follow too and were all out in the main hall when somebody drops a fucking corpse on top of us and im just like shit i gotta get the fuck outta here.

anyway i take kojima outside and leave him at the outhouse. then i head to the workshop and there's a rubber duck here but i find more rats, at last. then rubber duck stops being here. then we go outside but its dead out here. theres tire tracks everywhere, somebodys controlling a wooden bowser but even they look tired. the guys go off and do their own thing while i return to my room and soon i hear some loud noise. then i go to sleep.
[Image: 8TYxk94.png]
Demopan
S'pose it'd help to find out what slashed the poor lad.

If there are any knives left in the Kitchen, compare one to the wound on Stu's chest. How does the size and shape match up? Also check a random sword from the Outer Wall.