Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
im in it right now bby
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Shroomguy
I think this is what we've got. After that, nada.
The Beef Baron
MSO
thanks to this thread i watched a bunch of eps of ghost adventures last night high af and now im freaked out from paranoia

this always happens
God
i believe that it is impossible to die because you were never alive in the first place. life is just a semantic byproduct of anthropocentric bias (which is required for people to be straight and produce children) and the observation of our own existence is just the playing out of a readable system. that system can and will be replicated; when one node of observation is destroyed, there is always another node to replace it. when the system deteriorates, it returns back to the cosmic consciousness of the universe, waiting to become coherent enough to be observed again.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
CHESHIRE ☯
This thread got spooked pretty quickly.

To give a more realistic answer, I believe our energy and what qualifies as a "soul" leaves the body and takes ethereal form. So death as an ending concept doesn't exist, it's merely just a detachment from physical or visible form.

That energy then exists and, through nature and even our own biological processes, that ethereal essence is used by or channeled into other beings; be them plants, animals or newborn children, an amalgamation of these souls and energies creates and becomes contained in a new form.

I guess it's most similar to the Hinduism ideology of Reincarnation/Transmigration.
I try not to think about it even though it's inevitable or maybe because it's inevitable.

For my own sanity; I'd like to believe there is some type of after-life; I really like the idea of reincarnation too. Guess we'll see though.

edit: Somebody said the idea of living forever is scary too, and I agree. Especially if in heaven hypothetically, where I'd be sharing it with the likes of serial killers/rapists who repented last minute and Prince.
Yrrzy
living forever is terrifying cause eventually you outlive the universe

and then eventually youve lived longer post-universe than you lived in it

and then eventually you live twice that, and twice that

eventually you reach a point where your time spent in the universe was so negligable in your lifespan that you probably don't even remember it, and by that point couldnt conceive of what it was like for there to be something instead of nothing

and yet you still have another infinity to live
God
if you live once you live forever. and when you die you just gotta wait for the universe to repeat your life again and maybe you won't die this time. what is dead may never die
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Beako
"When we die" our souls are separated from our bodies. The body decomposes for a while (assuming it hasn't been cremated) until it's made perfect and reunited with the soul for the time of Final Judgement.
GRIMglamfire
the REAL topic that will get locked after 1,358 pages of furious debate
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
DrTapeworm
(Sep 22, 2016 at 5:00 AM)GLAMGRIMFIRE Wrote: the REAL topic that will get locked after 1,358 pages of furious debate

Wario isn't a libertarian, he is of divine origin and/or a vampire
[Image: dinogunz.png]
AWFADragNaut
Mother is binge watching Most Haunted again. I'm glad i'm moving to Uni so I don't have to hear her explaining why she thinks our house is haunted and trying to figure out who of our ancestors are in our house again.
God
when j was. a kid i coud see ghists buy i havent really been bothhered to see any recently. im fuckin sick at communicating witthtree spirits ttho
God
dat moment when you connect your life stream with a tree and you can see the world from the perspective of the leaves at the top of the tree Yaranaika
Spritanium
(Sep 26, 2016 at 10:13 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: dat moment when you connect your life stream with a tree and you can see the world from the perspective of the leaves at the top of the tree Yaranaika
Instructions unclear, fell out of tree
[Image: supercorrect.png]