[DAY 3] Demons, Witches, and Capture The Flag

The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:33 PM)Dave Stdider Pokemon Traner Wrote: Investigate both the outside and the inside of the fur suit
You check out the DOG FUR SUIT. It sits on the ROOF, with all its pieces looking carefully placed on top of each other.
Well, somebody's added WINGS to it, and it has some part of a torn JESTER outfit over it. A few people in the audience shout out that it's totally supposed to be DOG JACK NOIR.

Eugh, the outside fur's SOAKED. Real damp.
The inside's kinda sweaty, but not nearly as damp.
Mordin Solus
Attempt to break into and search Library Roof Tower.
Mordin Solus
Search towers above treasure and trophy rooms.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:52 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Attempt to break into and search Library Roof Tower.
Uh, you don't really need to break into it.
Climbing the walls isn't that hard, you can easily access it from another tower.

There's totally nothing interesting there, either, other than the HATCH itself.
Mordin Solus
Additionally, please describe position and configuration of Lucifer's corpse.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:57 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Search towers above treasure and trophy rooms.
Nothing above the TREASURE ROOM.
The TROPHY ROOM third floor's got a FLINTLOCK RIFLE just lying around.
Mordin Solus
Examine if Flintlock Rifle has been fired.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 6:59 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Additionally, please describe position and configuration of Lucifer's corpse.

Body's face up on the BATHROOM floor, arms and legs loosely laid out.
Head kinda pointing north?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:01 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: Examine if Flintlock Rifle has been fired.
Well, it's loaded, so, probably not!
Demopan
THAT PAN...! That's me bloody pan in the oven! Give it back!

Me night? Ye wanna know about me night? Fine, I'll TELL you about me night, cuz it was the worst damn night there ever was!

I woke up to some bloody annoyin' racket and left my room. Seems like it woke up erryone else too, cuz there was a proper crowd formin'. That cowboy lad was placing the rest of his cowboy lads around the COURTYARD. Rubber Duck and TOM left the WORKSHOP together; the latter headed west with a golden scepter, and the Ducky addressed the participants of Capture the Flag. I've played this game mode many times lass, I know how it works.

Ye probly already know what happened in CTF, but when we split into teams, Davey boy was wearing some kinda cape and Annie was in her big turtle outfit. The goose was in its paper mache head again, too. Stuart Little was watching from the sidelines. Meanwhile, my team came up with our plan. The Agent would go through the TROPHY ROOM and Kright would push the flank in the LIBRARY. Of course, I'd play defense, and the cowboy...wasn't paying attention. Typical Engie main. The Totally Regular Lad also passed through. Scram, we're havin' a match here!

As soon as the whistle blew, the goose used some boombox to force us all to dance. Gunshots rang out around this time, and the goose burst from its costume and sped off. Everybody else splits up, and I rush to get to my team's intel. TOM's here.

Suddenly, that Emoji person shows up! AN ENEMY SPY IS IN THE BASE! I try to stop her, but she tells me to give up the game, and next thing I know she's makin' off with our flags.

I chased after her to the TROPHY ROOM, where we bumped into some gas mask fella. Was there a pyro in this game? The grey horned guy is also here, sleeping like a baby. Suddenly, the masked man shines some kind of flashlight in our eyes, and I have a strange vision! When I come to, Annie's here but the masked man's gone, and so are all the flags. More importantly...ME BLOODY PAN IS MISSING!

There's only one shite stain in this game rotten enough to do this to me. KOJIMA!

With all of the flags missing, I formed a temporary truce with the enemy and headed to the MAIN BUILDING with em, passing through the steamy LAUNDRY ROOM. In the HALL, the Ghost of Colonel Sanders is handing out chicken again. Minus Shachou tries to sell me something in the MAIN HALL, but he doesn't have a lotta +rep, so I ain't buyin'. I step out into the COURTYARD, and see the wee mousie and Mordin Solus lookin' down at Kright. Her eye's bleedin'...maybe we can be eyepatch pals? No, wait. She's dead.

Bloody shame to lose a teammate like that. I went to bed with no flags and no pan, only pain.

Ah, right, I almost forgot. I wasn't sure what was goin' on with that Satanmania tournament, but I did whip up a li'l doodle for 'im just in case. Some say art's an explosion, but it ain't no explosive I've ever worked with. I did me best, though. Might've just drawn me boss, actually.

[Image: KAr07Yq.png]
Mordin Solus
compare Kright's bruise to the PAN.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:45 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: compare Kright's bruise to the PAN.

Hmm. That looks TOO BIG.
Mordin Solus
I test Kojima's KNIFE by giving myself another small cut to see if it is BLOODLESS.
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 7:59 PM)Mordin Solus Wrote: I test Kojima's KNIFE by giving myself another small cut to see if it is BLOODLESS.
With permission, you take his KITCHEN KNIFE and cut yourself with it.
Hey, it's BLOODY now!
Demopan
[Image: Screenshot_4.png]

Here's the list of grab bag items that Rubber Duck put together. I think we've confirmed that Minus Shachou has the spray, and Lucifer supposedly chose the dagger.
Demopan
Investigate the LAUNDRY ROOM for the source of the steam.

Examine Kright more closely. Is there anything I can tell about the bruise, or anything else for that matter, just by looking at her?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 9:04 PM)Demopan Wrote: Investigate the LAUNDRY ROOM for the source of the steam.
Looks like somebody set the SHOWERS to be as hot as possible.
It's pretty toasty in there.
(Sep 13, 2020 at 9:04 PM)Demopan Wrote: Examine Kright more closely. Is there anything I can tell about the bruise, or anything else for that matter, just by looking at her?
The BRUISE appears uneven, like whatever hit KRIGHT wasn't one flat object.
Otherwise, nothing that isn't consistent with the CASE INFO.
Demopan
I grab some cloth or something from arts n' crafts and take it through the steamy Laundry Room. Does it become damp, similar to the fursuit?
The Other Monokuma
(Sep 13, 2020 at 11:02 PM)Demopan Wrote: I grab some cloth or something from arts n' crafts and take it through the steamy Laundry Room. Does it become damp, similar to the fursuit?
Similar enough, it does get DAMP.
Hideo Kojima
I want to investigate the rooms between the main hall and the kitchen, specifically the stairs up to it, and the hallway, to see if there's any form of traps or whatever around there.