Beako
(Feb 6, 2017 at 3:12 AM)Special K Wrote: yea? i mean isnt the point of reactions how someone really feels abt a post? plus seeing a bunch of the same two emotes is Just Boring

i mean yea there isnt really any straight solution to this but we could p easily incentivize ppl to be more genuine with their reactions itfp which would prob atl discourage this kind of use
My reactions are usually genuine. xD
kaZaam
i mean it's not a Big Deal, im not the one who bumped a halfyear-old thread. i just still agree with halfyear-old me
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
i envy you. i don't think i agree with halfyear-old me on much issues because six months ago i hadn't taken the bog pill yet.
rtsmarty
(Feb 6, 2017 at 3:12 AM)Special K Wrote: we could p easily incentivize ppl to be more genuine with their reactions itfp
i see where this is going Mad
Beako

>"dude let's make reactions not anonymous anymore lmao"

>reactions become un-anonymized

>minus world dies

>"not my fault tbh i didnt eben kno it would happen it was just a suggestion and i was high af Duuude "

kaZaam
LMAO what

i mean the whole ~argument~ against me was that reactions are inconsequential so by that reasoning why would it make a difference either way?
kaZaam

>"anonymity doesnt make a difference bro lol stop smoking pot bUT UNANONYMIZING SMILEY FACES WOULD RUIN THE FORUM AAAAAAAA"

kaZaam
stop smoking imageboard ideology
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Beako
(Feb 6, 2017 at 3:38 AM)Special K Wrote: stop smoking imageboard ideology

fucker5
there's a form of humor in people using goofy reactions and getting a chain going. I think they still represent some form of emotion related to the thread or post at hand even in these cases