Poll: Am I a bully to Money?

Yes
21.43%
No
78.57%
Total: 14 vote(s)

The TRUE history behind Me and MONEY. SOLVED.

Draku
(Dec 12, 2020 at 2:12 PM)Vertette Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2020 at 1:17 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: what the fuck vert this isnt politics shit this is about ANIME TIDDIES

art is always political
what the fuck are you talking about, im going to go draw something right now to prove you wrong
[Image: C8W02Wu.png]
sHIT
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Aidan
(Dec 12, 2020 at 1:17 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: what the fuck vert this isnt politics shit this is about ANIME TIDDIES

art is always political

it's weird that you and @stirghetti don't get along when you have so much in common
Stirling
(Dec 12, 2020 at 7:46 PM)Aidan Wrote:

art is always political

it's weird that you and @stirghetti don't get along when you have so much in common

you keep projecting
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
It should go without saying but now that the beef is over the POLL count as of this post is over. 8 people think I didn't bully Money and 3/4 did.
Thanks to all those who participated, it was good to see where everyone stood.

Everyone except Power Flotzo. Bro, what? I don't even know you and I feel betrayed by that vote. Everyone else? A-OK. To be expected. Especially Vert but YOU. I was rooting for you bro. We were all rooting for you.............
Vertette
(Dec 12, 2020 at 7:46 PM)Aidan Wrote: it's weird that you and @stirghetti don't get along when you have so much in common
i was sarcastic :V

also im pretty sure stirs still mad about me over something dumb i said years ago (whatever it was idk, take your pick). he'd never admit to being like me in any way

(Dec 13, 2020 at 6:04 AM)ゼルマ Wrote: Especially Vert but YOU. I was rooting for you bro. We were all rooting for you.............

dang... i didnt mean to. ok i voted sincerely this time. i hope i made you proud
Stirling
yeah you told people to kill themselves, also you argued that pedophiles shouldn't be handled by society in any way

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Mario
you two should try and resolve your differences and we can make minus world a happier place
Vertette
(Dec 14, 2020 at 6:26 AM)Stirling Wrote: yeah you told people to kill themselves
Again with the Diantha situation? I don't know if you've heard but me and her already talked it out, she said that whomever has been sending her threatening messages couldn't have been me. Feel free to ask her if you don't believe me.

(Dec 14, 2020 at 6:26 AM)Stirling Wrote: also you argued that pedophiles shouldn't be handled by society in any way
I'm not going to touch that discussion again, but the only thing I remember is that you kept going on about pedophilia on a Discord server full of underaged members and didn't stop even after been asked to several times.

Sooooo is this the part where we kiss or what?
Stirling
I never said anything about diantha. I'm pretty sure I know who was harassing her and I correct that it wasn't you when it comes up.

I didn't keep going on. You were the one who brought up a misrepresentation of a Nintendo employee and I corrected you and you argued that pedophiles should be left alone.

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
I'm in favor of Vert kissing every MW member as a means of making amends for any bad blood he has with other members.

Alternatively, you can give your consent to being in a romance route in the MFGG vs MW Visual Novel with either of the following members.

1.) Yrr
2. ) Pedigree
3. ) Stir
4. ) CuteYoshiGirl [E-Girl Arc]
Aidan
I have no bad blood with Vert so he doesn't need to kiss me
Vertette
(Dec 14, 2020 at 5:40 PM)Stirling Wrote: I never said anything about diantha. I'm pretty sure I know who was harassing her and I correct that it wasn't you when it comes up.

Then I got no idea what you're talking about. If I actually told someone to kill themselves then I apologize, but the last time someone accused me of such it was a huge shitshow on all sides and nobody even bothered apologizing once it came out it was all based on a pile of nothing :V
Stirling
https://youtu.be/iFsJJ5GS334

zelma requested this be posted. the only relevant portion is the last minute, esp for @mfan168

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler: