Elyk
(Feb 1, 2021 at 11:42 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: EXAMINE DAIRY FARM AND NEARBY HALLWAY, EXAMINE TRAIN ROOM

You examine the Dairy Farm. There is a puddle of sauce chicken spilled on the floor. A trail of hoof prints leads from it out into the hall to the east. The cow next to the spill has some sauce on it.

You examine the Train Room. It appears that a good amount of track has been moved out of the room. A few model train cars are missing too.

(Feb 1, 2021 at 11:42 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: @Kyle mobile minus world is killing me can i ask to check the album
i want to see if it has any traces of soap on it
There are no traces of soap on the album.
Ram Ranch Redemption
EXAMINE HOW MANY MODEL TRAINS CARS ARE MISSING FROM THE TRAIN ROOM AND TRY AND FIND THEM
OBSERVE THE MODEL TRAIN IN FEETIOS BEDROOM CLOSER, WHY IS IT SLIPPERY
Elyk
Quote:@Kyle examine the model train we found in feetios bedroom closer

The model train consists of a locomotive and three cars. The wheels on each are all free moving and can glide along the track. The cars are of the mining variety and are open on the top. The train has been derailed and lays off to the side of the track near the door to the Poison Room.
Elyk
(Feb 2, 2021 at 12:14 AM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: EXAMINE HOW MANY MODEL TRAINS CARS ARE MISSING FROM THE TRAIN ROOM AND TRY AND FIND THEM
OBSERVE THE MODEL TRAIN IN FEETIOS BEDROOM CLOSER, WHY IS IT SLIPPERY

You have not taken inventory of the cars in the Train Room so you don't know exactly how many are missing. The model train in Feetio's bedroom is not slippery.
Elyk
Quote:@Kyle ask the clerk to confirm that feetio left through the south door i guess
I dial up the clerk once more and pass you my phone.
"Hello?"
"Did Feetio leave through the South door?" you ask.
"Yes. Anything else?" he replies.
I take the phone back and hang up.
Fun With Despair
I will put the train back on the track and intentionally step on it to go flying into the poison room

do I get any bruises from this?
Elyk
(Feb 2, 2021 at 1:43 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I will put the train back on the track and intentionally step on it to go flying into the poison room

do I get any bruises from this?

I disable the poison for a second and let you ride the train. You land on your ass a little ways into the room and get a bit of a bruise.