Ram Ranch Redemption
18 naked cowboys examining the shards in the chicken run room and the ladder room, trying not to get blood on themselves as they attempt to reassemble the whole object ace attorney rise from the ashes style
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 10:34 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: 18 naked cowboys examining the shards in the chicken run room and the ladder room, trying not to get blood on themselves as they attempt to reassemble the whole object ace attorney rise from the ashes style

You collect all the shards and get to work. This is a pretty difficult task for you in particular, especially since you're trying not to cut yourself. Eventually you end up with two Chicken Run cookie jars.
Ram Ranch Redemption
MIGHT BE A BIT HARD SINCE THE JARS MAY BE SIMILAR AND PIECES COULD HAVE BEEN USED INTERCHANGABLY BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO TELL IF ONE OR TWO COOKIE JARS HAVE BLOOD ON THEM

I.E. WAS ONE COOKIE JAR USED TO KILL KRAMER, OR TWO
Ram Ranch Redemption
CALL DUNKEY AND ASK HIM TO TESTIFY AND EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS BANNED
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 10:46 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: MIGHT BE A BIT HARD SINCE THE JARS MAY BE SIMILAR AND PIECES COULD HAVE BEEN USED INTERCHANGABLY BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO TELL IF ONE OR TWO COOKIE JARS HAVE BLOOD ON THEM

I.E. WAS ONE COOKIE JAR USED TO KILL KRAMER, OR TWO

You look hard at the two cookie jars. Let's call them Jar A and Jar B. Jar A has more blood on it than Jar B. The bloody spots on Jar B don't seem to fit right.
Ram Ranch Redemption
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TELL IF ANY SHIRTS ARE MISSING FROM THE LAUNDRY (IF IT HAS THEM)
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 10:56 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: CALL DUNKEY AND ASK HIM TO TESTIFY AND EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS BANNED

Dunkey was banned for flicking the lights on and off for the majority of the night. I take out my phone and attempt to call him. He doesn't answer, he must still be upset about the ban.

I will however relay to you what he told me last night before I kicked him out of the facility. He was playing some Cud and then the power went off. It erased his save file or something. Then Kramer came and talked to him about Super Seducer. He talked to Ram Ranch about the save file thing too. After that Two_Finger fed him some strange liquid and made him agree to make sure the lights all stayed off for the remainder of the night.

I don't care who told him to do that, it's not allowed in my facility and I will be removing the Electric Box from future games.
Ram Ranch Redemption
EXAMINE KRAMERS ROOM FOR CUM AND DETERMINE IF ITS FRESH OR DRIED
WALK AROUND THE BUILDING AND LOOK FOR ANY MORE TRACES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 11:08 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: EXAMINE KRAMERS ROOM FOR CUM AND DETERMINE IF ITS FRESH OR DRIED
WALK AROUND THE BUILDING AND LOOK FOR ANY MORE TRACES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION

You don't find any cum in Kramer's bedroom. You search all the rooms you're allowed to for more traces of cum and find nothing beyond what was already mentioned in this thread.
Ram Ranch Redemption
EXAMINE THE CUM STAINED BLOODY SHIRT AND SEE IF ITS POSSIBLE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE IT CAME FROM
Elyk
(Feb 5, 2021 at 11:22 PM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: EXAMINE THE CUM STAINED BLOODY SHIRT AND SEE IF ITS POSSIBLE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE IT CAME FROM

The shirt matches the same ones that Superchao wears.
Two_Finger
wake up, donkey room, dunkey room, hallway, chicken run room is dark, dad dragon room is dark, my new negative of pissing myself randomly goes off, I prepare my hypnotism power in here but it's dark so it takes a while, lightsd come back on as I finish

back into the chicken run room, the lights are on now so I witness hearts wrestling somebody in a chicken run costume
I go through laundry, man cave, buckethead is listening to dunkey then leaves to bomb room, I sauce up dunkey and tell him to keep the lights out for the rest of the night, we go to kfc, he goes to electric box while I find the clerk KOd behind the counter, I wake him and coerce nuggets and a knife out of him, FWD comes in and knocks him out with a chair

the lights go out and fwd and I tussle, I shove a nuggie down his throat, he shits himself, I piss myself, he knocks me out

I wake up in a dark room I don't recognize. trying to feel myself around, I slip on something and get knocked out
Two_Finger
@Kyle
he seemed to have been knocked out most of the night but could we get the kfc clerk's viewpoint on things?
Elyk
(Feb 6, 2021 at 12:12 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: @Kyle
he seemed to have been knocked out most of the night but could we get the kfc clerk's viewpoint on things?

I take out my phone and dial up the KFC Clerk. He groggily answers the phone and I pass it over to you. You ask for what he saw last night.

"Well, I set up shop like usual and then the lights went out. Next thing I knew a punch to my face knocked me right out. At some point Two_Finger wakes me up. He orders some nuggets and I ask him when I can get some more of that drink. He tells me he'll have more for me if I slip him a knife too. Well, Two_Finger? Where the fuck is it? I'm waiting!!

Then Fun with Despair smacks me in the head with a chair and my memory stops there."

I snatch the phone from your hands and hang up before you even have a chance to thank him.
Ram Ranch Redemption
EXAMINE THE SUMMONING ROOM, BATHROOM, HEART'S BEDROOM, and FWD'S BEDROOM

BECOME KRAMER
Ram Ranch Redemption
EXAMINE TRAIL OF BLOODY FOOTPRINTS, NUT BUTTON ROOM, AND DANKEY STABLE
Elyk
(Feb 6, 2021 at 1:17 AM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: EXAMINE THE SUMMONING ROOM, BATHROOM, HEART'S BEDROOM, and FWD'S BEDROOM

BECOME KRAMER
There is nothing of note in any of those rooms.
Elyk
(Feb 6, 2021 at 1:27 AM)Ram Ranch Redemption Wrote: EXAMINE TRAIL OF BLOODY FOOTPRINTS, NUT BUTTON ROOM, AND DANKEY STABLE

The bloody footprints start at the doorway from the MGS3 room in the Nut Button Room. They continue into the Dankey Stable where they fade out.