Anonymous
Hey contestants, be sure to read the thread!

Please post:

1. Your psuedonym for your dating world submissions. (This is the only thing that's required.)

2. Your favorite color.

3. Your favorite DC comics-related television or cartoon show.

4. Something you want to do in this garrison or learn from it.

The game.
Anonymous
I can't believe I FUCKING forgot to mention that these signups will be open until Sunday, February 14th at 12 AM Pacific Time!
Anonymous
fuck you
Anonymous
1. Hello I am Seaman from Maryland and Im excited to be on the show

2. Red is a top contender for my favorite color

3. Batman the animated series I think

4. Find a good bouy in which to toss my anchor
Anonymous
1. my name is sue bazooms and i have huge tits
2. i love pink
3. i think harley quinn is dc's best animated work
4. i want to find someone who will appreciate me for my great rack and personality but mostly my giant breasts
Anonymous
1. My name is... uh... uh... uhh... cheetos? idk
2. pink is the best color, tbh
3. whats dc?
4. i dunno what this garrison is so i guess anything goes
Anonymous

>>#6

dc stands for DIS COCK, GOTTEM
Anonymous
Hi, everyone! My name is Kazuki Deitoshimu, and it's my first day at Minus World Academy! It's nice to meet you all-masu!

Pink is my favorite color! It reminds me of the cherry blossoms that will fall on us as we make out on the ground!

Oh, I don't know what DC is.....is Demon Slayer close enough?

I want the hands of blissful romance to perform CPR on my jaded body until I'm able to love again!
Anonymous
My name? Just call me The Big Man.

My favorite color is red. For... reasons.

My favorite DC issues are whichever ones have the highest bodycount.

What I want to get out of this? Fewer people leaving alive than entering.
Anonymous
I, Grungo
Grungo like rock color
Grungo only know BC. Grungo think Captain Caveman funny
Grungo want know love
Anonymous
1. I am Fun With Dinos
3. i love dino colors like red and orange
3. I love spiderman for the dino guy
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
Anonymous
Hi. My name is Grizz. It's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm seeing a lot of appreciation for pink here. I also like a shade of pink called salmon.

I don't know a lot about DC Comics, but sometimes something called Teen Titans Go airs before my favorite program comes on.

I would like to learn more about the social interactions and relationships between my fellow human beings. I am not a bear.
Anonymous
Hey.

1-BTGGF.

2-I like black. Like my nail polish.

3-Batman Beyond.

4-We could describe the perfect date. I think that's something you talk about on these shows.
Anonymous
Sign ups end in about nine hours, kids. If anyone else wants in on this, you should post.
Anonymous
Ah, wonderful. Finally a chance to spread communist ideals to the world, and unite all nation under glorious hammer and sickle of Russia.

I mean uh, time to get American wife for glory of capitalist America, yes.

My name is Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin-Peters, proud American citizen and definitely not belonging to wonderful, indomitable nation of Russia. Favorite color is glorious RED and favorite DC movie is Man of Steel, showing American pig-city destroyed by powerful invaders is good sight for morning motivation.

I hope to learn weakness of American people. Er... I mean weakness of your heart, yes.
Anonymous
closes at 12, but thread wont be up til morning because im drunk as shit. deal with it