[Day 1 - Investigation] - Unmasked

DK West
(Mar 27, 2021 at 10:53 PM)Monokuma Wrote: You investigate the AQUARIUM. Water is spilling through a large hole in the side and into the floor messily. Notably, all the fish are gone. You notice as well that a hole has been busted in the top, leading out into the FOUNTAIN.

Is the hole between the fountain and aquarium big enough for people to slip through?
Spooks?
(Mar 27, 2021 at 10:42 PM)DK West Wrote: Is there a matching gunshot hole in the suit? Did it go straight through, can we find a bullet in either? Is there a matching bullet hole near where her body was found, a pool of blood, a trail of blood?
There is a gunshot hole straight through the suit, though the bullet is nowhere near the crime scene as far as you can tell.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 12:33 AM)DK West Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2021 at 10:53 PM)Monokuma Wrote: You investigate the AQUARIUM. Water is spilling through a large hole in the side and into the floor messily. Notably, all the fish are gone. You notice as well that a hole has been busted in the top, leading out into the FOUNTAIN.

Is the hole between the fountain and aquarium big enough for people to slip through?
You could easily jump through the hole in the Fountain, you figure.
Hank Hill
How close to the hole in the Aquarium is the body?

Also, does this bruise line on her neck also extend to the neck on her suit?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Let's see if we can drag the animatronic suit back up to the ground floor and throw it through the hole in the fountain. Any significant damages?

I also want to compare the oil leak in the cable car room to the oil mixed in with the water. Lessgo
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 12:39 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: How close to the hole in the Aquarium is the body?

Also, does this bruise line on her neck also extend to the neck on her suit?
The body was slumped immediately outside of it, the gushing water from the AQUARIUM pouring overtop of it.

The bruise line on her neck has no parallel on the suit, due to it being well, a suit. The bruise is somewhat softer than a direct blow or strangulation attempt on uncovered flesh would be though
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 12:46 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Let's see if we can drag the animatronic suit back up to the ground floor and throw it through the hole in the fountain. Any significant damages?

I also want to compare the oil leak in the cable car room to the oil mixed in with the water. Lessgo
You lug the suit up to the main floor and dump it in the FOUNTAIN. It washes down the hole and eventually tumbles out through the second hole, onto the floor of the SURGERY WARD.

Running back down to check on it, you don't find any significant physical damage due to the water mostly cushioning the fall. Its eye bulbs do not seem to like the water though, smoking and sparking as usual upon contact.

Comparing the oil in the water to the oil in the CABLE CAR STATION, you find that... yep it's pretty similar. This ain't cooking oil or something.
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 358544c2b99776d397d2b7889ef083e22da51ee5.png]

~Good Evening Boys and Girls! ~
It’s me your favvvvvortie TV host……. Sugar!!!

[Image: 2ac80a1f43844264865a5c3aeb226d5cb8f37fe9.png]
Tonight WAS going to be the ~AMAZING~ DEBUT for the first episode of my show where we explored the new set~!
BUT it seems someone...*COUGH* GARTH MARENGHI *COUGH* tried to STEAL MY SHOW with his “DRAMATIC SADNESS “ or whatever and honestly ruined the ENTIRE vibe of the night!!
[Image: bc28f3948306103243789f7d1e78d39026bc49f1.png]
Remember Kids! If you feel sad you should talk to a parent, a teacher, or a friend!
And NOT to my audience while I’m trying to WORK!!! GEEZ.
[Image: 279baea701c7d43f1d43a8357fd3caaf76b1d383.png]
But honestly that wasn’t even the worst part of the night.! Cause after the mood was COMPLETELY killed by ~SOMEONE~ we had a nice little tour around until some crazy ??person?? ( VIOLENT JIMIN) came running down the hall and basically attacked that poor nurse Summer! Thank goodness Senpai was there to protect us!!
I guess some fans just can’t take seeing their idols...dang Summer is so cool...I want crazy fans...

[Image: cdf7e74e6e4e6c85d426950e43aa9b312c2a7212.png]
BUT that brings us to the word of the day!!!
Todays word is presented by Bigfoot who was doing some fishing tonight in the AQUARIUM~
Though call you REALLLY call it finishing when you just use a crowbar to break holes in a glass container....

ANYWAYS!! that Word is….
Nevada!!!!

Wait…. Nevada??? That can’t be right....

[Image: 24d8e18539e652a84e2d0fc025a7731a31e957bd.png]
Y’know…. I’m starting to think I’m the only one trying to take this show seriously…. Also! Someone better call a Janitor because after the tour I noticed this BIIIIIIIG trail of oil leading from the elevator to Shipping and Reviving! Talk about a potential OSHA violation!!

Kids TV Show Host
Is there is any signs of a bullet in the 'Shipping and Reviving' area?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
(Mar 28, 2021 at 12:56 AM)Monokuma Wrote: Its eye bulbs do not seem to like the water though, smoking and sparking as usual upon contact.

Alright, magic experiment number two: Let's try and fill the suit's head with water and then reattach it to the body. How about assembling it upside-down so the head acts as a bowl?

Next, try unfastening the mask like we did when initially inspecting the body. Do the eyes have a similar reaction?

My shit theory is that our victim died by drowning in her own suit.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Senpai
[Image: senpaihappy.gif]
Hello, everyone! What a beautiful day for us all to be convening for a fruitful investigation! There is the issue of a murder, of course, but certainly things could be much darker! I shall gladly exposit onto you all my testimony!

Promptly after waking up, I exited my dorm and went up by the elevator to the LOBBY, where the tour was previously set to begin! I stepped out into the landing, and who did I see but two fantastical fair maidens, SUMMER and LUNA! My night became alight with joy at their sighting! My, how wonderful they both are! Surely I have the potential to win their hearts!

Unless...

[Image: senpaiheadshotangy.png]
Some pathetic punk were to receive their attention first. DK WEST, talking face-to-face with LUNA like the sort of orc-ish bastard he is. Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to you and your dreadlocks. Prefer we call them deadlocks instead?

[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]
But I realized with passionate fervor that SUMMER was still unaccompanied in these moments, so I heroically hopped to her side! We began an enthralling interaction regarding the nature of the name DK West. Does the title signify the existence of a DK West? Perhaps a DK North or a DK South? Who can say.

While our communication is continuing, I feel a tap on my shoulder, and turn to observe JACK OF SPADES, another beautiful fair maiden! Why, it seems my expected popularity is already being observed! My relevance was so pertinent, in fact, that she requested a BLOOD SAMPLE from me! Anything to appease my growing fanclub! The student body just loves me where I'm from.

When I return my attention to our amassing group, a massive motley crew has formed! ROBERT WINTERS, ASMR YOUTUBER, KIDS TV SHOW HOST, MISTY, OBAMA MACHINE, CIRNO, RIO RANGER, and GARTH MARENGHI have all arrived to partake in our touring committee. I cease to blame them, with such mysteries abound through this facility, and I was perfectly accepting of all of their presence. Assuming none of them attempted to snatch the hearts of two certain medical employees, anyway. CIRNO in particular handed me a bottle of wine, for... some reason. What are the legalities of underaged drinking in this facility, I wonder?

I'll refrain from sharing every minor detail of my experience. I'm ensuring that other accounts will illuminate what all occurred that night. However, I will passively mention that at the beginning of our tour, we heard the creaking and crashing from the CABLE CAR STATION, presumably the result of the cable car's destruction. When a pair of GLOWING RED EYES appeared in the doorway, SUMMER, the most compassionate darling that she is, gestured everyone away and towards the FOUNTAIN. Our path took us through the EQUIPMENT STORAGE, the COURTYARD, the MEDIA LIBRARY, the LABORATORY, and the SURGERY WING. All of this occurred, seeing the occasional passerby, when suddenly,

VIOLENT JIMIN appeared from his dorm, and he stared straight at... the nurses.

"BOOBA!" he shouted, before dead-sprinting forward with-

*THWACK*

[Image: senpaiangry.gif]
"Dead"-sprint is right, if you continue to keep up this act, bitch boy. Consider the clobbering to your face a warning. The next time you try something like this, it'll be your nuts I'll be clobbering, then ripping straight off. Keep the fuck away from those nurses.

[Image: senpaiheadshot.png]
Naturally, I had to demonstrate my commitment to SUMMER and LUNA even further! I knelt to my knee and proclaimed that I'd do anything for them, and I truly meant it! It's the commitment any fair maiden should expect.

From there, our group transported into the OPERATING ROOM, where we encountered FAUST adorned in scrubulous outfittery. After a brief instance there, our tour group departed once again, this time towards the AQUARIUM, where we witnessed the furred freak known as BIGFOOT destroy the aquarium and collect a crateful of flopping, purposeless fish. At this point, the tour concludes, and I remain beside the OPERATING ROOM, just in case my mistresses in medical attire would care to indulge in another delectable conversation. I'm accompanied by CIRNO, who expressed disappointment in my lack of drinking her wine. My apologies for not knowing the rules of this building!

At one point or another, ROBBYDUDE dashed into the area, before he clung into my air and stared at me intensely. For future recommendations, I insist that every other member of this flawless facility remain distant from this man. There are... particular reasons for my claim. Thankfully, my savior appeared in the form of FAUST, who snagged ROBBYDUDE by the collar and discarded him away. With the situation settled, I determined I had had a successful and tiring night, and thusforth returned to my dorm posthaste for my much-regarded beauty sleep.
Lita
I woke up in the Staff Room where I saw Bigfoot and the victim, Lynn Tyrne talking. I was too hungry to care though, so I went to the break room and ate something. When I was there I saw Drifter by the VR room. He wanted a gaming buddy but VR games make me sick so I just told him I'd think about it instead of committing much like I do with everything.

From there I went up to the history hall to look at all the cool museum stuff we have. While I was there, a figure I couldn't identify entered the Elevator. Spoopy. I also saw Bigfoot walk through to the Fountain area but by the time I got there he was gone. For a guy with big feet, he sure does get around.

I went to the pharmacy next. Jim Hawke and Walter White were in the Pharmacy hanging around. Getting drunk with each other or something? Drunk old guys aren't interesting so I did a 360 out of there, paying them no attention. What I did pay attention to was the gunshot I heard in Shipping and Receiving. That was when I decided to bail right back to bed.
DK West
I think it's about time for me, the world famous DK West, to educate you folks on the mysteries of tonight!

You see, I ended up in shipping that night,
that oil trail wouldn't escape my sight.
I saw that Lynn amid her sabotage,
though cloaked in her monstrous camouflage,
She attacked me with great ferocity,
but the great DK West does not go down so easily.

I held my own, needed no saviour,
but a figure opened the warehouse door, did me a favour.
Dressed in that long coat, but I couldn't see their face,
but it seems like Lynn must've known them, given her pace.

They drew their weapon, their loaded gun.
Shot Lynn, who took off in a run.
Then as quick as they came,
they left as they came.

Ewah, after all that, I wasn't feeling my best,
so I took to my bed, laid down and rest.
But before I could sleep, I heard a noise from the aquarium,
something fell from above, down into the aquarium.
Dark Souls II
hello, i'm dark souls ii. please play my game. on the first night you play, you may or many not be able to do things such as:

- wake up, sneak into GARTH'S room, interrupt his monologue, steal one of his shirts, and piss on his floor
- head up the elevator and pass by the lobby on the way to the cafeteria
- grab a blowtorch while CIRNO grabs a bunch of ice for whatever fucking reason
- grab a copy of dark souls ii in the media library. please play dark souls ii
- head up the glass hallway with cirno at which point she'll head to the river
- use a blowtorch set garth's shirt on fire right behind the bathrooms
- watch the fire burn for a while because
- walk towards the glass hallway and watch a depressed ROBBYDUDE leave the patients ward
- head through the rec room and patio and enter the lounge
- watch LOST IN HOGWARTS be fucking weird as DR. WEXLYN watches, then watch her sit on a chair and blindfold herself because sure
- talk to DR WEXLYN, who talks about bizarre lounge dwellers such as GARTH, WALTAR, and especially LOST IN HOGWARTS so the two of you decide go to his office instead
- walk with him to the cable car station which is an absolute trainwreck. the car is gone, the cable is snapped, and oil and hydraulic fluid are spraying everywhere. this game is full of weirdos
- head into the lobby, then the fountain area, and into the history hall where you'll watch MISTY come up the elevator and head toward the fountain
- see DEATHBORN in the relaxation room screwing with an old television, proclaiming the world will be his. wexlyn will invite him to join you two in the office but deathborn will decline
- finally go to wexlyn's office and sit with him and talk about how you're a fucking video game no one cares about and how it's affected your life
- grab something to drink and say goodnight to him
- notice that deathborn is no longer around and that a glass case in the history hall has been smashed, and a plague doctor outfit is now missing
- notice that the glass bottom has been smashed in the fountain
- head through the gallery and lobby and down the elevator and then finally into your dorm where you'll save your game and end your night

this may not happen on your playthrough
none of these characters or rooms or things may even exist
but regardless. please
play dark souls ii
please
i'm desperate
thank you for your time, i'm dark souls ii
Garth Marenghi
[Image: VYpgzxA.png]

"Mark had seen a video game before. But he had never seen a video game that could move on its own - let alone piss everywhere. And it pissed everywhere. He screamed until his eyes popped out and then he pissed everywhere too."

- Garth Marenghi, Video Shame

Greetings, chums. Glad to see we all made it through the night alive - well, apart from the intern. Shame, but, if you don't mind me saying, very easy to hire a new one.

You may have noticed me engaging in a bit of method acting last night. Back in the 80s, when I wrote, directed and starred in Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, I never let myself break character. Even if I was sick, or on a lunch break, or in one case taken to an actual, real hospital for dangerous levels of poison fog inhalation. Which turned out to be any levels of poisonous fog inhalation. Either way, I've decided to make use of the cirumstances, and continue filming new episodes of Darkplace here. Unfortunately, none of the other cast members were able to join me here, or have been missing presumed dead for over thirty years.

So, to keep it short, I spent most of last night in-character as Dr. Rick Dagless, M.D., my character from Darkplace, so hopefully this explains away any grievances you may have with me.

Upon waking up, I started to film a monologue in my room, explaining most of what I've told you above. Unfortunately, DARK SOULS II bursts into my room uninvited, steals a shirt, pisses on the floor and leaves. That, if you ask me, is rude. The shirt I can handle - it's not as important as, say, a pair of trousers - but the piss completely ruined the atmosphere, so I depart.

I head to the lobby (via the elevator) and pass by the NURSES, then make my way to the patio, where I film the rest of my monologue undisturbed. Following this, I take a trip to the media library, grab a few novels that look interesting, and head to the gift shop. Nice Garth Marenghi section, by the way. I grab a lab coat and do a few character exercises.

Following this, I decide to head to the lounge for a smoke. I pass by DR. HAWKE and DR. WEXLYN, who seem to be having an intense chinwag about some rival TV programme, GhostQuest. I haven't heard of it, personally. I've seen Ghostwatch, though. Bit too pedestrian for my tastes, and I felt seeing Craig Charles in a horror film broke the immersion.

Anyway, I return to the tour in the lobby, noticing MISTY join the group and DK WEST pulling a NURSE aside for a chat. As the tour begins, I introduce myself to the group as Dr. Rick Dagless, M.D. and start to explain the symbolism behind the decoration in the lobby, the big skeleton statue, symbolising... death. And balance, with the angel statue nearby, though also death. But out of nowhere, a CHILDREN'S TELEVISION PRESENTER - possibly with CBeebies - pushes me aside and starts spouting off about something. I try to settle the score with her, when all of a sudden-

CRASH!!

The noise comes from the cable car station. Out of nowhere, a glowing pair of eyes appear, and things go haywire. Eventually I manage to regroup the tour outside the equipment storage, apart from LITA who seems preoccupied in the history hall. We continue on to the courtyard, where I use the cable car incident to describe the ephemeral nature of life, and also why children's TV is a steaming pile of shit. In the courtyard, we spot HANK HILL blowing snow into the river, and continue through the glass hallway into the media library, spotting PROFESSIONAL ROBUSTER thumbing through the CDs. I can recommend some audiobooks, if you'd like. Slicer - The Audiobook, for instance - read half by me and half by my publisher, Dean Learner.

We return downstairs via the lobby elevator and find DEATHBORN and THE DRIFTER in the VR room. In the laboratory, OBAMA MACHINE chats to one of the nurses and JACK OF SPADES exits the tour. In the surgery wing, an empty crate appears out of nowhere. Spooky. We also encounter VIOLENT JIMIN, who gets decked by the SENPAI for shitting himself in some bizarre flirting ritual. The KIDS TV HOST finally leaves to check on JIMIN, allowing me full control of the tour as we get to the surgery room. I begin to describe a bonesaw in detail, but FAUST spoils the fun. Also, I should mention, HU TAO chats to the nurses and the TV HOST returns shortly after.

Back outside, the tour seems to be dying down, when out of nowhere something bursts through the aquarium - and, to my surprise, it's the legendary cryptid, BIGFOOT. I try to indulge the tour group in this, but nobody seems interesting. Cowards, all of them. I head back upstairs, alongside AMONG US, who departs for the library as I head for the lounge, spotting DRs HAWKE and WEXLYN, and MR WALTAR WHITE. I head outside to the patio for a smoke, slightly soured by the events of the tour, and, as if on cue, in comes THAT HOGWARTS GIRL from the rec room. She appears to have referred to me as "Rita Skeeter", which is a critical error, as not only am I not a woman, but I wasn't even Garth Marenghi at the time, I was Dr. Rick Dagless, M.D.

I might've lightly criticised the writings of Joanne K Rowling, as she's known in the wider writing community. I will say that any attempts at horror in her books are clearly inspired by certain elements of mine. And then HOGWARTS GIRL goes beserk - thankfully I manage to retaliate and knock her across the face with some real fiction, but she clobbers me and I'm so tuckered out that my legs turn to jelly, and I lose consciousness right there.

I caught a lot of the events of the tour on camera, though if you do want to see it be aware that I haven't had time to edit it all together yet, and there's still the post-production interviews with me and my publisher that need to be filmed.
Among Us
[Image: f2VyrnL.png]
DK West
@Monokuma

Is there anything notable in the Fountain area? Oil trails, weapons, etc?
Is there a firearm of some kind in the Warehouse? Bullet casing?
Do any of her injuries seem like they actually could've been fatal? Bled out from the gunshot, choked to death, beaten to death?
Does the neck injury match something like being choked with a rope? Test with the suit adding extra padding.

Follow the oil trail. Does it start in the Cable Car area? Where's it end? Any weird detours, or notable rooms where it seems like something happened?
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 2:06 AM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: f2VyrnL.png]
You pull out your copy of GOLDEN RAIN.

[Image: gYhlRf7.png]

Removing MOUTH DREAMS from the SOUND SYSTEM, you place the disc from the case into the first tray of the three-disc player. The machine makes a notable ka-chunk sound, but plays a smooth-sounding song nonetheless. Upon ejecting it, you find that the disc is still intact despite the sound.

Nothing seems to have changed though, and obviously the machine still works.
Fun With Despair
(Mar 28, 2021 at 2:07 AM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma

Is there anything notable in the Fountain area? Oil trails, weapons, etc?
Is there a firearm of some kind in the Warehouse? Bullet casing?
Do any of her injuries seem like they actually could've been fatal? Bled out from the gunshot, choked to death, beaten to death?
Does the neck injury match something like being choked with a rope? Test with the suit adding extra padding.

Follow the oil trail. Does it start in the Cable Car area? Where's it end? Any weird detours, or notable rooms where it seems like something happened?
The FOUNTAIN area contains some shards of broken glass, and an oil trail going through the GALLERY into the HISTORY HALL. Beyond that, nothing of note has been left here, outside of the big hole in the FOUNTAIN's base anyway.

You inspect the WAREHOUSE for a firearm. Among the crates of supplies, you don't find a firearm, nor do you find a crate labeled in any way that could indicate the presence of firearms. Injection guns at best. You do however find a BULLET CASING by the entrance to SHIPPING AND RECIEVING.

Out of her injuries, you can probably guess that the gunshot was not fatal, being in her shoulder and with mild blood loss only. If you had to guess without a proper autopsy, choking or drowning would be your best bet, and the knock on her head, while not fatal, would certainly make the other two easier.

You follow the trail of oil. It seems to begin in the CABLE CAR STATION, lead directly down to the HISTORY HALL, pool up in the ELEVATOR for a bit, then go into SHIPPING AND RECEIVING, where an even thicker oil trail leads back into the ELEVATOR, ending at the FOUNTAIN upstairs.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 1:01 AM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: Is there is any signs of a bullet in the 'Shipping and Reviving' area?
You find a BULLET stuck in the wall facing DR. HAWKE'S OFFICE. It appears to be quite large, but seemingly something that would be fired from a handgun.
(Mar 28, 2021 at 1:04 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2021 at 12:56 AM)Monokuma Wrote: Its eye bulbs do not seem to like the water though, smoking and sparking as usual upon contact.

Alright, magic experiment number two: Let's try and fill the suit's head with water and then reattach it to the body. How about assembling it upside-down so the head acts as a bowl?

Next, try unfastening the mask like we did when initially inspecting the body. Do the eyes have a similar reaction?

My shit theory is that our victim died by drowning in her own suit.
You fill the suit's head with water from the AQUARIUM and slap it on the suit body. The water seems to vent out fairly easily through air holes located in the costume's snout. Upside-down, the same thing.

However, you think that if the costume was submerged completely, or the wearer was unconscious, they probably could have drowned in some fashion.

Finally, you take the mask off after the whole debacle. Water on the inside of the mask doesn't appear to really affect the eyes at all, it seems as though water getting in from the outside is what makes them react in that manner, probably because the bulbs are cracked.
Dr. Jim Hawke
[Image: jTSMEkh.png]

As I said, I don't really remember much about my night.

Still, if there's one thing I do remember, it's that "Waltar White" didn't do it. If what people are saying is true, him and I were probably in the Pharmacy. He wanted to get into the Drug Supply, so I obliged. He's had a tough life, and I'm not completely unsympathetic.

Dunno why, but eh. Said he had to cook. I'm not gonna deny a man like that his passions, I know what THAT'S like.