[Day 1 - Investigation] - Unmasked

ASMR Youtuber
(Mar 28, 2021 at 4:23 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Mar 28, 2021 at 3:04 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Investigate the oil trails (I guess starting from either the corpse or the fountain, and working backwards)
(Also I consent to the above post)
The OIL TRAILS have already been investigated and followed.

[Image: unknown.png]
Image reference
ASMR Youtuber
Notes on the tour since everyone skipped it lmao
Quote:LUNA begins tour

Garth interrupts and repeats
Kids TV show host double interrupts
They argue
Cirno and senpai share wine
**Cable car SNAP**
Red Eyes
Summer moves us to the fountain
pass LITA in history
Nurses shut us in Equipment

Tour continues
Garth happens

move into Courtyard, HANK HILL
hole under tree

Glass Hallway->Media
ROBUSTER
->Lobby elevator

-> VR Control
DEATHBORN and DRIFTER

-> Lab
Obama Machine talks to summer
JACK OF SPADES stays

-> Surgery
VIOLENT JIMIN
shits his pants and gets decked by SENPAI
KIDS TV SHOW HOST checks on them

-> Operating
FAUST
Garth happens
Hu Tao talks to nurses
KIDS TV SHOW HOST rejoins

-> Aquarium
BIGFOOT breaks it, takes crate

Tour Over
Everyone dissipated except Me, Hu Tao, and Rio, which is where my account picks up
Deathborn
Compare Obama Machine's head to that of the victim's, permission having been given in Discord.
Rio Ranger
[Image: Cara18-1.png]

Man, I dunno what you guys have been writin' up, but one thing's for sure: seems like the victim died veeeery painfully. Oh, so deserved, since she was a nasty traitor and all...

[Image: Cara18-3.png]

Just joshin'! That made her even cuter, if you ask me! Wish I could've been the one to carve her up!

[Image: Cara18-2.png]

Anyways, y'all bastards don't need to know about what I did during the tour, right? Same thing every last one of you did! Here's what I did before and after!

Quote:
~🍨⭐Before The Tour!⭐🍨~
- I went on my way to the Lobby for that tour thing. Glass Hallway wasn't weird at all, neither was the Media Library. Boring, right?

- Those cute NURSES were standing around, with the blue one - Selena, something or another, you humans all have the same names to me - talkin' to DK WEST. MISTY, the ASMRTUBER, and GARTH MARENGHI were there too, the latter two of 'em with cameras. Shoulda recorded the murder, you bastards!

- I got a quiz for ya: how long does it take to start a tour? Too damn long! 'Cuz I was sitting there bored out of my wits, watching SENPAI and OBAMA MACHINE come up the Elevator together in a blatant disregard for y'all's social distancing rules. Even worse, that coiffed bastard went over and started drooling over the yellow nurse! Oh, and Mister Obama went to the Gift Shop. Some EGYPTIAN MUMMY-looking weirdo went into the Cafeteria, and... ROBERT WINTERS joined us for the tour, methinks. 'S about it.

- Then there's a crash from the Cafeteria, and that icy bastard CIRNO runs in to join us. That TV SHOW HOST lady came up the Elevator, and the worst bastard of the night HU TAO arrived from the Gallery afterward. Ex-President-Robot-Machine here (not as cool of a name as Rio Ranger, of course) left the Gift Shop, and DK West left L... Lu-? Lucifer, or whoever, to her business, and went into the Gift Shop himself.

[Image: Cara18-4.png]

Then the tour started. And believe me, if I wasn't pissed off before, I was pissed off afterward!! Plum had my plans ruined and gone south!

Quote:
~🍨⭐After The Tour!⭐🍨~
- I took my handily-pocketed knife, origin unimportant, and used it to stabby-stab HU TAO, since she was off-guard and heading for the lower elevator. Easy pickings, I thought! Well, apparently they teach little girls Muay Thai in school now, because that bastard elbowed me in the face after I got her in the leg!

- That ASMR YouTuber camera what's-it lady came over and helped out poor little ghosty bastard, so I was the only one payin' enough attention to get a solid glance at that monster thing that went in the elevator. Wheezing in pain, eyes glowin' red and all that; still went upstairs despite the disadvantages, like a real trooper. I guess it was that cute intern lady, and she must not've recognized me and my greatness, 'cuz she looked at me like I was chopped liver! I was gonna work with you too, ya bastard!

- That walnut girl asked me what I was doin' stabbing her, but I just figured it was worth a shot! Gotta take these opportunities when they come up. Anyways, enough about that bastard. I wanted to go to sleep, so I walked through the Surgery Ward, where SIMP BASTARD, FROG FREEZING BASTARD, and some new bastard ROBBYDUDE were huddling around that Operating Room door. Bah, not my problem.

- So I took the elevator up to the Lobby, then jogged my way through the Media Library, across the Glass Hallway, and into my nice bed in the Patient Ward. And by nice, I mean terrible! You staff will REGRET setting me up like this, I tell ya!

[Image: Cara18-6.png]

...And THAT is my testimony, donezo! If you were trying to "sus" me or whatever you bastards call it nowadays, then sooooorry, I think you'll find that quite a challenge now, ahahaha!
Obama Machine
These dupes are awful.

-I wake up in the staff dorms. Jack of Spades exits too. We take the elevator to the VR Room. She goes to Surgery Ward, I go to Lobby.

-The Nurses, Rio Ranger, Misty, ASMR VTuber, and Garth Marenghi with a video camera are in the lobby. Senpai runs to the nurses. What a simp.

-I enter the Gift Shop and pass by an... Egyptian Mummy? Who goes to the Cafeteria.

-In the gift shop, I take and put on a hoodie. I see Mercede sfrom Fire Emblem looking at post cards.

-Back with the Tour, I take a Vaccine from Summer to study later. Kids TV Show Host, Jack of Spades, Robert Winters, and Hu Tao have joined the Nurses, Rio Ranger, Misty, ASMR VTuber, Garth Marenghi, and Senpai. DK West is also here. Who the fuck are all these dupes even?

-Jack of Spades pulls Senpai aside to talk to him. I didn't see what happened next, but I heard Senpai yell.

-The Nurses start their tour. The Skeleton in the lobby appears to be holding something, but I can't tell. Garth Margherita pushes Luna aside and talks into his camera before Children's Television Workshop pushes HIM aside and does her own show. She tries to Vaccinate someone, but nobody volunteers. She argues with Garth Margherita. Cirno gives Senpai some wine.

-Everyone hears a loud SNAP, followed by a creaking and a crash from the Cable Car Station. We see a glowing pair of red eyes from the station. Summer gets everyone down to the fountain as a roar rings out from the room behind us. We run to Equipment Storage past Lita in the History Hall and Luna slams the door.

-Garth Margherita starts talking more. We leave Equipment Storage for the Courtyard. He looks disappointed. I'm glad. We see Hank Hill blowing snow into the river. Thanks, Hank.

-We go into the Glass Hallway and then the Media Library, seeing Professional Robuster (???) flipping through discs. Luna checks the lobby and then we continue to the elevator to go downstairs.

-We go through the VR Control Room and see Deathborn enter past the Drifter (I can't even tell if these are actual dupes or just shit Despair made up). One of the proclaims the place will soon belong to them. The Drifter asks us all to play "GAMBIT" tomorrow.

-In the Laboratory, Luna explains that they do laboratory shit here. Shouldn't a PSR be doing this tour? Summer gives me the consent form for the vaccination. It's a COVID Vaccine. She also gives me a Surgical Mask when I ask. Thanks. Everyone but Jack of Spades leaves the lab.

-I pass the Elevators and Experiment Dorm to the SUrgery Wing, and notice an empty crate by the Aquarium. Violent Jimin sprints out of the dorm and tries to molest the nurses, shitting his pants as he does. Senpai simps hard and punches Violent Jimin in the face. Children's Television Workshop goes to check on Violent Jimin while the rest of us leave for the Operating Room.

-Faust is in here in scrubs. Nobody volunteers to be experimented on. Garth Margherita does whatever. Faust smacks his hand. Hu Tao simps for the nurses, but they eventually try to move the tour along. Children's Television Workshop rejoins us as we leave, while Violent Jimin continues to shit himself.

-We pass the Aquarium. I see Bigfoot in a lab coat and goggles plunge into the water from above before smashing the Aquarium glass with a Crowbar. Water fills up the crate from earlier. Bigfoot sticks his head out, yelling WELCOME TO NEVADA (????????????????????????). He picks up the crate and leaves (???????????????????????????????).

-The Nurses end the tour. I go to the Pharmacy, and I notice a strange trail of fluid leading to the Fountain Room.

-Inside the Pharmacy, I see Waltar White and Dr. Jim Hawke. Jim is drunk, while Waltar is slapping sticky notes that read "TESCO SALE" on everything. I collect a few supplies from the Pharmacy I want to use for future analysis.

-I also stop in the Drug Supply, where I attempt to take Inventory. I can't tell if anything has already been taken, but the drugs back here are standard drugs you could find in any (outpatient? I think?) Pharmacy, and I have a good enough record to be able to verify any missing medications going forward, at least relative to what I saw.

-I check the temperatures for the insulin fridges, and they're working fine. I leave the Drug Supply; Waltar White and Dr. Hawke have left, but there is a Rum Bottle still here.

-I walk through the Gallery and Fountain Room, noticing the Fountain's Glass Bottom has been shattered. I don't look in, though. The Trail of Fluid I saw earlier extends to the History Hall, where I can hear a loud alarm blaring from. I enter the History Hall to go to the Elevator.

-As I enter, I hear a loud shriek that I can hear over the alarm. I turn the corner to see a small statue of a monkey or perhaps an ape, which seems to be the thing screaming (??????????????????????????????????????). I continue through to the Elevator, where the Plague Doctor rushes me with a Shovel. I go unconscious there.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Nemesis
Project N Test Report XX02

Subject: T-103-N5

We transferred one of our newly created T-103-N specimens over to the Nadare facility as part of an temporary exchange for [REDACTED].
They were supposed to simply be running their own tests and experiments with it, but it appears things have changed.
Something unusual is happening at the facility; the only contact I can make is through the survelliance equipment installed on N5.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

N5 left its room, without any orders to do so, heading towards the ELEVATOR.
As it left the DORMS, an individual known as VIOLENT JIMIN (according to the records I was able to access) ran past the subject into the SURGERY WARD.

Exiting into the lobby, it noticed a trail of oily fluid leading south of the CABLE CAR STATION.
It passed through the MEDIA LIBRARY and the GLASS HALLWAY, where there was a hole in the floor.
The glass flooring was still able to support its weight, and it left the building.

It entered the OUTDOOR STORAGE, scaring HANK HILL, who was grabbing some hedge clippers. It appeared to be looking for some equipment, leaving with an axe.
As it left, I was able to spot a red spaceman (AMONG US, I believe) at the HOT SPRINGS.

It returned back the way it came,to the lobby, where in an impressive display of force it charged the ASMR YOUTUBER, knocking them out, then departed into the GALLERY, where it encountered DEATHBORN.

After a visit to the GIFT SHOP, where it grabbed a bag for storing the equipment it may find, it went towards the HISTORY HALL, passing by a smashed-open FOUNTAIN along the way.

I find this portion of the recording hard to watch, as an alarm is blaring the entire time. A display relating to the black plague appears to have been broken into, and something large is missing from the case.

When heading back to its room, I noticed that the aquarium in the SURGERY WARD was broken open, and there was a figure lying at the below the hole.

It returned to its room and stayed there until the night had ended.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

While nothing threatening has happened to N5 yet, this situation is unacceptable.
I request an immediate extraction, subjects that can survive exposure to the NE-α parasite are too rare and expensive to waste on something like this.
We have already lost two specimens to their own actions, we can't risk another.

Dr. XXXXXX

XX/XX/XXXX
Dr. Alexander Wexlyn
Well, I've been hearing a few rumors that "Lost in Hogwarts" may be suspicious, but I'm not sure if that's the case, personally.

[Image: 5g1mu4p.png]

I think really, she might actually just need someone to talk to besides the, um, "Potterhead" community.

started out in the Lounge with Dr. Hawke, but our conversation didn't really... go anywhere. He seems pretty set in his ways unfortunately, but I'm sure if he spends time around some of you, he might eventually be able to drag himself out. He just needs a good role model.

[Image: kS7NyOL.png]

And that role model is NOT either Garth Marenghi or Waltar White, for the record. Enabling someone's addictions isn't a good idea, you know.

For Garth, it was smoking, and fairly early on as well. A while later, Waltar came in and started getting him to drink even more. He was already practically falling over himself, but considering the chilly reception I got earlier, I decided to leave them be.

[Image: RsIZGnc.png]

That's when the Hogwarts girl came in, though she kept calling me "Hagrid". I hope I'm not gaining weight or anything, but she WAS wearing a blindfold. It was a curious sight though, so I inquired until she took the blindfold off and told me about this fascinating phenomenon called "shifting", where apparently someone pretends they're in a fantasy world?

I don't think it's a form of legitimate psychosis though, she seemed quite lucid once she had to be. Ah well. I invited her to come talk to me about it, but she said she'd rather do that tomorrow evening.

She sat back down at a table, put the blindfold on, and started saying she was "lost in hogwarts". Around that time is when Dark Souls II came in, wanting to chat with me about the struggles of being a video game.

[Image: 5fPqj5o.png]

I'd never heard of such a condition, to be honest. I invited her back to my office to have a chat, and she came with me through the Gallery and History Hall. I think along the way, I noticed a hole in the glass base of the Fountain, but at the time I never really looked deeper into it. I figured someone just tried a little too hard to make a wish, heh.

When we went through the Relaxation Room, we ran into Deathborn, who started talking about world domination. He was nice though, and besides, it wasn't the... first time I'd heard that kind of rhetoric. I invited him to come talk with us too, but he seemed busy.

When we got into my office, Dark Souls II and I had quite a lengthy talk, before I gave them a soda and sent them on their way. I always have snacks ready for my patients, I feel like it helps people feel comfortable.

[Image: JsWHs8K.png]

So, that intern girl was a traitor, huh?

Hm... The
Crimson Eye...

I wonder... No. That wouldn't make any sense. Never mind. I've heard of a monster costume at least vaguely like that before though, but in a different context. These Crimson Eye guys might have more up their sleeve than the news reports are telling us though.
Obama Machine
The Plague Doctor WAS bloody when he rushed me and knocked me out, I just confirmed.
[Image: 2wFaQHa.jpg]
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 5:35 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Compare Obama Machine's head to that of the victim's, permission having been given in Discord.
The blow on OBAMA MACHINE's head is much bigger and broader than than of the victim's. It also looks much harder.
Deathborn
Investigate the Gallery, History Hall, and Cafeteria.
Professional Robuster
I suppose I should give my report, though Chief hasn't ordered me to.

I removed my breathing assistance and made my way out from my room in the medbay and walked across the precarious visisteel hallway. Once I was in the recreation area's tape library, I started looking for weaponry. It seemed that on-site procurement was the game plan for this job, so I began collecting these laceration discs. They're pretty blunt, so they must active when they detect a certain amount of acceleration. Robert Winters walked along with me at some point, but then he left to the lobby.

I gathered plenty of the laceration discs, and as doing so, the grey tide was being led by medical staff. They came in from the same way I did, and I particularly noticed ASMR Holotuber, Jack of Spades, Garth Marnghi, and a drug maker. Everyone passed and I began my way into the lobby. Anime Mother walked in while I left, bumping into me and incurring the offense of obstructing space law. I determined a beheading was appropriate, so I threw a disc at her neck. It didn't activate. She ranted about reporting me to the Captain or something and left into the visisteel hallway. I turned to finish leaving when Shoey walked in. We exchanged glances, and he made some guttural noises.

Clearly, he is xeno scum, for he forced some spawn into me and then ran into the lobby. I forcibly ejected my stomach contents using my training in an attempt to return the spawn to him, but it failed. I recovered from the attack and began making my way from the lobby into the instalift. I stood outside the research storage. Waltar White was there with Lost in Hogwarts - both leaving with the latter blinded.

I continued my way to the surgery room and passed by Robbydude. That poor shitter. I almost blacked out as the xeno spawn forced itself out of my mouth and to him. I made my way to the instalift to recuperate.

I made my way to the library again and then to the medbay. I practiced my laceration discs on the nearby folks, first Cirno and then Misty. Shoey comes again and we duel, and he overpowers me with the power of his threatening jumping jacks. I reached for my taser gun, but forgot I lacked it, or else I would've beaten him to a pulp.

I went to sleep in my bed.
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: evBqFbo.png]

I suppose that explains at least one of these discrepancies on the guest list. The monster, as well. Nonetheless, I can verify the two of us as innocent, as for better or worse, we were together all night.

Yep, all we did was guide the Tour, then we headed straight back to the staff dorms! After dealing with that Violent Jimin guy, I don't think either of us wanted to stick around, right? Thank god for Senpai! What a hero!

...Please. He's not much better, just a different flavor of the same thing.

[Image: StEhA6V.png]

Anyway, an account from us won't be necessary, I don't think. Our tour is well documented, and it'd be a waste to recount the entire thing here.

I will mention though, as I told DK West, that there are actually seven extra guests total, not just the five Crimson Eye members that have infiltrated our facility. I don't know the specifics, but I wanted to let you all know.

Wait, THAT'S what you were talking to DK West about? I thought it'd be something interesting, like his music career or something. You talked that long about some boring list?

Evidently it wasn't so boring in the end, was it?

I mean, I guess...
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 6:16 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the Gallery, History Hall, and Cafeteria.
You check out the GALLERY.

The walls are lined with various paintings, mostly abstract but some aren't. Ranging from lines of various colors to skylines and a sun hat floating in water, there is a fair amount of variety. A portrait of DR. PIERCE is in there as well, though it appears to be cut out of an initially larger image.

There are a couple sculptures as well, both abstract. One is smooth and looks vaguely like coral, the other looks like a pile of jagged black glass.

A trail of OIL leads across the floor.

---

Next, you go to the HISTORY HALL.

The first of the glass cases, which has been smashed open, contains a bunch of equipment and clothing from the BLACK PLAGUE,. Or it would anyway, but the PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME appears to be missing. The text in the display talks about the extremely high death toll, having basically cut the population of Europe in half.

You see that the second display contains a bunch of medical equipment from the 2000s-2010s, and briefly compares the newer technology and discoveries to the medicine of the BLACK PLAGUE era, in order to highlight how far everything has come.

You look at the final display. It has a model of NADARE built into the side of the mountain. The text next to it describes how Nadare is the next step in medical advancement, and mentions that if the “Nadare Project” is completed, humanity will never need to worry about illness again, even of the terminal variety.

Another small plaque talks about how Nadare relies on geothermal power, and mentions that the reactor underneath the facility vents its power from higher up the mountain.

A trail of oil leads into the ELEVATOR.

---

The CAFETERIA is... a cafeteria. Pretty straightforward and nothing appears to be seriously destroyed, though a chair is overturned and lying on its side across the room from its spot, appearing to have been thrown.

The ICE BUCKET and some COOKING WINE are both missing.
Jack of Spades
I have been permitted by Senpai to analyze the contents of the wine. Shall I take it to the lab for study?
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 7:08 PM)Jack of Spades Wrote: I have been permitted by Senpai to analyze the contents of the wine. Shall I take it to the lab for study?
You take the WINE to the lab for analysis.

Upon pouring it out of the bottle, you can immediately tell it sure ain't wine. Even without a chemical analysis, it appears to actually be a bottle of ROTTING, FETID BLOOD.
Professional Robuster
Clarification: the visisteel walkway was not damaged upon my return, to help place where and when I was operating.
DK West
Oh yeah, better make sure we all know.
I show off the hidden keypad behind the painting near the Experiment Dormitory.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 7:12 PM)DK West Wrote: Oh yeah, better make sure we all know.
I show off the hidden keypad behind the painting near the Experiment Dormitory.
Just south of the EXPERIMENT DORMS, a painting of Nadare at nighttime sits on the wall. Swinging it open like a door, you notice a keypad behind it, which seems to accept a four digit passcode.
Jack of Spades
Is the blood infected with a virus?
What does the lobby skeleton have in its hands, dear bear?
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 7:19 PM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Is the blood infected with a virus?
What does the lobby skeleton have in its hands, dear bear?
The blood does not appear to carry a virus, though you suspect you'd probably get sick and potentially die if you consumed it anyway due to the high amount of infectious and dangerous bacteria and parasite present in the blood due to the heavy rot.

You climb up the skeleton statue in the lobby. It appears to be holding a small sculpt of the MOON, which is slotted into its hand. The ANGEL statue appears to have a similar slot, but is holding nothing.