[Day 1 - Investigation] - Unmasked

Jack of Spades
Summer, Luna, you two wouldn't happen to have anything sun-shaped lying around, would you?
Lita
For future record, the plague doctor costume was there when I was in the history hall and the tour group ran through. I didn't see if it was there when I went back downstairs to my dorm.
Rio Ranger
@"Monokuma"
Let's take a shovel from Outdoor Storage, prop the body up in the costume, and try to strangle it with the shovel handle from behind. Dumbest idea I've ever had, but maybe it'll look similar to the mark on the front of her neck?
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:17 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: @"Monokuma"
Let's take a shovel from Outdoor Storage, prop the body up in the costume, and try to strangle it with the shovel handle from behind. Dumbest idea I've ever had, but maybe it'll look similar to the mark on the front of her neck?
You put the body in the costume and grab a shovel. From behind, you strangle the corpse with the handle of the shovel.

The neck is already bruised up, so it doesn't particularly change much. You try again, but press the shovel against her thigh, figuring its close enough to the right shape. When you pull her out of the costume, her leg is bruised only similarly in linear shape to her neck. The bruise is much thicker and more solid than the one on her neck.
Deathborn
I present my hands.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:26 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I present my hands.
DEATHBORN'S HANDS look nothing like whatever left the bruise on the victim's throat. It looks more like something straight and rigid was used to strangle her, not a pair of hands.
Deathborn
Is the alarm in the History Hall still going off?
Cirno
(Mar 28, 2021 at 1:06 AM)Senpai Wrote: CIRNO in particular handed me a bottle of wine, for... some reason. What are the legalities of underaged drinking in this facility, I wonder?

[Image: oubhVhv.png]

Hey, I'll have you know that I haven't died in 60 years! I'm totally legal!

[Image: DPhJt10.png]

Anyway, that's beside the point! I'm sure you all are wondering what the BEST fairy did with her night?! Well, wonder no longer, for I'm here!

I started by waking up! Duh, who starts a day any other way? And I had one goal today! Or was it two goals? No wait I think it was... wait what comes after 2? WHATEVER! I wanted to freeze frogs!

So I left my room, and I saw the big boss doctor lady go in the rec room while I passed the glass hallway. I found out when I got here that I couldn't freeze things myself, and that sucks! I can't freeze frogs without ice! But you guys in the outside world have all sorts of weird thingies, I can make ice with one of those

[Image: qaLqMNy.png]

Wait... if there's a thing that makes ice... won't I be useless?

Well! There's nothing I can do, so I don't need to think about it! When I go in the cafeteria, I see Dark Souls 2 grabbing those very scary fire maker thingies, and I didn't want to be melted, so I stayed away and grabbed my ice, and went to the hot springs!

[Image: PSpPr8a.png]

Wait, what do you mean there aren't any frogs here?! That's bullshit! What will I do to pass the time now?

I threw away the bucket of ice because I was very mad, and went to go inside, seeing the scary girl with a phantom (Hu Tao) with her go outside, and I went through the lobby, seeing Misty, Garth, and the nice nurse ladies standing there. I went back into the cafeteria, because I needed to get an apology for calling the creepy guy with flowers creepy.

It all went well until A MUMMY SUDDENLY CAME INSIDE AND ATTACKED ME!!! But with my quick and awesome powers, I was able to run away with the wine safely! See, that proves I'm the very best! I'm even so nice to get wine for someone I insulted!

[Image: jHYzbZp.png]

Anyway, going back, I hand funny creepy dude the apology wine, and join everyone else with the tour, which I'm sure everyone has read aaaaaaaalll about, so I don't need to repeat anything! Ahahah!

After the tour, I was waiting to see if creepy dude would drink my apology wine, but he didn't want to, and some stuff happened, like robbydude coming and grabbing his arm, and the scary doctor dude (Faust) knocked Robby out, and we separated it, me heading to the glass hallway

[Image: oubhVhv.png]

And it was gonna go well, EXCEPT FOR PROFESSIONAL ROBUSTER HITTING ME WITH THOSE CIRCLE THINGIES WITH A HOLE, IT'S LIKE HE WAS TRYING TO START A DANMAKU FIGHT WITH ME, I'LL MAKE HIM PAY!!! LATER!!! WHEN I GET MY POWERS BACK!
Garth Marenghi
Check Outdoor Storage to see what was taken (besides the shovel Rio Ranger just took)
Jack of Spades
Is there any plague doctor canes in the History Hall? Could that be used to cause the same bruising as the neck? Maybe try to use it on the thigh?
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:33 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check Outdoor Storage to see what was taken (besides the shovel Rio Ranger just took)
It looks like there's a SHOVEL missing from the rack besides RIO RANGER's. An AXE is also missing, as is a pair of HEDGE CLIPPERS.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:33 PM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Is there any plague doctor canes in the History Hall? Could that be used to cause the same bruising as the neck? Maybe try to use it on the thigh?
There is a PLAGUE DOCTOR CANE in the history hall, near where the suit was, but it appears to be untouched completely. You pick it up and try it on a different part of the victim's thigh anyway, only to find that the bruise still doesn't match. It's slightly closer in thickness, but still a bit more solid, as though it is lacking some kind of... covering maybe?
Deathborn
Investigate the South Elevator, as well as Shipping and Receiving.
Rio Ranger
Are those oil trails uniform, or did our victim of the night linger in some places longer than others?
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:46 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the South Elevator, as well as Shipping and Receiving.
You check out the SOUTH ELEVATOR. It has a large pool of OIL inside, but nothing else particularly noteworthy about it.

You then head into SHIPPING AND RECIEVING, which, similarly to the CABLE CAR STATION, features a large amount of OIL and other mechanical fluids. The CABLE CAR, of course, is gone and the mechanisms to operate it have been sabotaged. Several packages of SALINE SOLUTION are scattered across the floor, along with one that appears to have been slashed.

In a large pile are several LAB COATS and GOGGLES as well. Two pairs of goggles are lying on the ground apart from the piles, cracked.

At the back of the room are several shelves of VARIOUS STATIONARY, some of which has also been scattered on the floor.

One crate remains near the platform, though it appears to be metal and locked via a THREE DIGIT ELECTRONIC COMBINATION LOCK.

A BULLET is lodged in the wall.
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 8:48 PM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Are those oil trails uniform, or did our victim of the night linger in some places longer than others?
The OIL TRAILS are mostly uniform, besides the trails in the ELEVATOR, both CABLE CAR STATIONS, and the FOUNTAIN.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Compare the handle of a shovel to the throttle marks on Lynn.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Mr Waltar Whité
[Image: unknown.png]
Spooks?
(Mar 28, 2021 at 9:51 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: Compare the handle of a shovel to the throttle marks on Lynn.
The SHOVEL HANDLE is similar only in being long. The shovel is far thicker.

(Mar 28, 2021 at 9:51 PM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Nadare_Memo_1.png]
Rio Ranger
Checking out Equipment Storage for the hell of it!