Vote: Obama Machine
The Drifter
me
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: CcnNVPE.png]

Oh, you SILLY fuckers.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Spooks?
The votes have been counted, and it looks like the winner of this year's election is... @Obama Machine!

Hmmm... Y'know, I though he already served his two terms? Oh, what do I care? Politics are confusing, especially nowadays. What really matters is that you all voted wrong! Not only is ol' Barry not guilty, not a single one of you dumbasses even got close! Was it a lack of testimony? A clever lie? Missing evidence?

Not my job to tell you, bub. Try some self reflection for once!

But first... It's punishment time!

---

Before anything can happen, Obama raises a hand suddenly and Monokuma tilts his head in confusion. "Yes?" the bear asks, a twinge of genuine curiosity in his annoying voice.

Obama Machine simply shrugs, and says he quits. Monokuma tries to protest, but Obama just shakes his head, slowly walking towards the elevator in the lobby. He heads down to B1F and enters the Surgery Ward, taking a step into Radiology.

Monokuma runs in , hot on his trail, asking what the hell he's doing. Obama just reaffirms the fact that he quits, and nonchalantly walks towards the MRI, putting his finger on the switch.

Monokuma shakes his head in frustration, telling Obama Machine that he had this whole elaborate execution thing planned out revolving around him and his role as the Ultimate Pharmacologist, with some chemistry and wacky overdose hallucinations and stuff, a real banger. Obama evidently does not care, and after tossing a nail up in the air, he flips Professional Robuster the middle finger and flicks the MRI's power switch to the ON position.

The nail hurtles through the air to the MRI , but never hits its mark. It embeds itself directly into Obama's forehead, and he goes flying backwards, pinned to the machine.

---

@Obama Machine has been executed. He was the Ultimate Pharmacologist, and he was also innocent of all wrongdoing, besides maybe the crime of being one of the only other people besides the killer to go to the Warehouse, that is!

role description:
Obama Machine had one dose of the following drugs on his person when he died:

Eye Drops: Grants whoever uses them perfect vision regardless of the lighting. Eye Drops last all night, and there is no physical sign that they have been used

Extra Strength Rubbing Alcohol: A small bottle of alcohol. You cannot be affected by this, but touching another player with the liquid will cause them to instantly become extremely intoxicated even without consumption.

Painkiller +: Taking the Painkiller+ will cause you to become completely immune to the effects of pain for the night. You cannot be knocked out except by suffocation or a blow to the head, and you will be able to do things that would normally cause damage to yourself.

Steroids: Taking a shot of the Steroids will cause you to become inhumanly strong, though it will also make you more aggressive and prone to losing control over your actions should you be provoked.

Cure-All: Taking the Cure-All will instantly cure any disease that you have been afflicted with. It cannot, however, cure the effects of poison, supernatural abilities, or general debuffs due to role or incentives.

Eatitol: A strange pill that enhances your jaw strength and metabolism, allowing you to safely consume most objects and substances, provided you can get your mouth around it. If your stomach gets full though, you must visit the bathroom and relieve yourself.

Pymhaler: Inspired by that ant guy from the movie with the ant guy. An inhaler that can shrink you down to a tiny size, but renders you proportionally weaker according with said size. Lasts the rest of the night.

You may retrieve any of these from Obama Machine's corpse, however if any are used, it will be announced in the Other Info section of the Case File. It will not say who used them, however.

---

Well, I feel kind of bad about how that one went down, but I guess no one likes a quitter!

But I can't believe it, none of you even qualified for my incentive! I'm sitting on all three of these things now, what am I gonna do? It might just be time to get a little creative with the MOTIVE tonight, puhuhuhuhu!