[Day 4 - Investigation] - Boiling Point

Among Us
[Image: mnIJVy4.png]
Fun With Despair
(May 5, 2021 at 11:27 PM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: MIcXUeA.png]
You check Jack's syringe for samples. It appears to match the virus in Robert Winters' blood. An airborne virus that causes confusion and hallucinations.

It does not match the sedative.

(May 5, 2021 at 11:29 PM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: mnIJVy4.png]
You present your taser. Normal-ass taser.
Among Us
[Image: ZQvdyju.png]
Nemesis
-wake up
-see dark souls 2 going up the elevator
-go to break room
-make character sheet
-go to dnd
-go to b2f
-see among us and bigfoot
-among us has a fancy looking gun
-bigfoot has an ak-47
-go back to dorm, seeing asmr youtuber listening to death grips in the rec room along the way
Hu Tao
Another day, another death, another dollar...If my testimony is required yet again, I'm happy to oblige.

[Image: EYISEON.png?1]

My primary objective of the night was to participate in DnD, much like...just about everyone else, ahaha. I donned my plague doctor's outfit yet again, on account of someone getting fucking chlorine gassed the previous night, and departed for the Rec Room. Others have given thorough accounts of the DnD session already, so I'll keep things brief. Dr. Wexlyn, ASMR YouTuber, Robuster, Senpai, the Hogwarts girl, and Garth Marenghi were present when I took a seat, and Lita joined us soon after with a burger.

I was, of course, playing as Hoot Ow. Clever, huh? Fancy spells and longwinded backstories are for chumps! Sometimes all you need is an awful pun for an origin story and an unrelenting desire to suplex things. I mean, it worked for me, right up until I suplexed myself off a cliff. But I took the final boss down with me - a heroic sacrifice! I was even named MVP of the campaign!

[Image: Jgrswjb.png?3]

Feel free to praise me more, ahaha.

After the game packed up, everyone except Nemesis and Rio Ranger left the room. Dr. Hawke and the late Jack of Spades left to the Courtyard - a terrible mistake, really - while I headed downstairs. With my access level now at III, I wanted to explore a couple of new rooms down there. I came across Lita exiting the Laboratory, and saw Among Us entering the Staff Dorm a while later as I returned upstairs to my own dorm.
Hank Hill
check the lab for anything amiss
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 1:30 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: check the lab for anything amiss
You check the Laboratory. A notable amount of scalpels are missing, and it appears as though some of the lab equipment is used, including a mortar and pestle.
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: 8a6fa4c071f9715ae1904a20f132949f45dc2d39.png]

GOOD AFTERNOON....I GUESSS??

It’s another episode of ‘God I hate this Job and I’m Pretty sure Death is around every Corner~’
(It’s a working title…..)

[Image: 13a280bb65d570220b9b590f7fccca7c210b1f89.png]

Well yesterday SOMEONE *cough* G A R T H M A R E N G H I *cough* mentioned a book signing over at the gift shop. But as I came by to get a book signed you could imagine my surprise to see… HE WAS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN.

[Image: a5166803657ef5ce845b2f18da2bde6bf4433057.png]

Since that was a bust I grabbed a board game to bring to this '‘GAMES NIGHT'’ or whatever, and made my way to the Patio for this Burger thing Hank Hill was throwing. After grabbing a burger from Mr. Hill himself (WORST Burger I’ve ever had btw!!!!)

I wanted to maybe hang with Summer for a bit, but she appeared to be unconscious on the floor… This BBQ was a huge bust so I went to check in on what was going on in the Rec Room.

[Image: 9d752238cfc2e40a5c2615a98c823cb6d9d937b5.png]
As I entered Dr. Wexlyn was dressed as a wizard, while Lost in Hogwarts, a plague doctor, Lita, Professional Robuster, senpai, ASMR Youtuber, and … FREAKING GARTH MARENGHI seemed to be role playing something to do with a old woman in a dungeon cell????

Nemesis then suddenly stomps in and freaking THROWS Professional Robuster against the way and joins the group….
Remember boys and girls violence is…… well I dunno anymore …..NOT GREAT I GUESS?? Seemed to work well for Nemesis.....

Looking around the room I see that Walter white, dr.hawke, rio ranger, and Jack of Spades are also all chilling while the table crew seemed to start talking about some sort of Floor tile puzzle? Something bad must have happened since Senpai ended up leaving after getting all mad towards the patio, while the group started to fight a living statue of some sort? ????

[Image: 0f4e46d40f3800cfd483cd0369d4a4ee364edc97.png]
From what I could tell Lita’s character dies so she heads off to the media library, and the VERY DEAD DK WEST walks in like its normal and asks to play??? Dr. Wex is confused but like says okay and the group starts fighting some sort of ‘Void Lord’ ???

Things start to get a little out of hand for me so I go for a walk outside exiting over by the glass hallway. While outside I’m pretty sure I see Hank Hill on the island beating the HECK out of a tree for some reason?? Some sort of boomer activity i guess?? After that I head back inside and go to bed.

Robert Winters
If there is any left, I want to check the sausages that Hank Hill was cooking to see if they were tainted with what's in my blood system. On top of that, anyone who's seen a ghost the past few nights. I would recommend that they also get their blood checked.
Kids TV Show Host
I would also like to investigate the Outdoor storage to see if anything looks weird/ out of place
Spooks?
(May 6, 2021 at 1:49 AM)Robert Winters Wrote: If there is any left, I want to check the sausages that Hank Hill was cooking to see if they were tainted with what's in my blood system. On top of that, anyone who's seen a ghost the past few nights. I would recommend that they also get their blood checked.
You check Hank Hill's sausages in the Laboratory, much to his offense. They don't appear to be tainted with anything on the inside, but it appears as though the airborne virus was at least breathed onto them by a carrier.

(May 6, 2021 at 2:06 AM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: I would also like to investigate the Outdoor storage to see if anything looks weird/ out of place
The Outdoor Storage has already been investigated.
Hu Tao
Investigate the Courtyard. Is anything amiss outside of what we already know about the Hot Spring?
Nurse Luna Wayne
[Image: LSGYdoc.png]

There was level of this sort of thing that I was willing to look past, but getting beaten over the head with a bar stool? Yeah, to quote the alcoholic: Fuck you. Seriously? I've done like, the least to upset anyone out of anyone here. Why me?

I can't believe someone actually attacked you! That's so wild!

You know, you probably could have helped me if you weren't passed out drunk on the floor like a wannabe Hawke.

Yeah but like, you know what they say! When in Rome, and stuff! Turns out the "Romans" here are always drinking or like, on meth or something. Never doing that again though... My poor head...

YOUR poor head? You know, I just... ugh. Never mind.

[Image: r6spM4g.png]

When our night started, we ran into Garth Marenghi upstairs in the Lobby. Wanted us to film a scene for him, said I'd get a copy of Slicer autographed if I held the camera. He acted out a thing with Summer, it was alright I guess.

I got to use a computer! On camera! I can't believe I'm gonna be famous!

After that, Summer wanted to "celebrate her newfound fame" in the Lounge. By drinking. A lot.

I had a couple drinks myself, but she just went hard, chugging the stuff down like her life depended on it. A couple people came through during that time frame, like Hank Hill's barbecue guests, Lita, uh... Sugar I guess. Waltar White apologized for trying to frame Senpai last night, but honestly he was doing us a favor.

[Image: uxIZozh.png]

Hey! That's mean... Senpai's been great to me so far, he shoulda framed some loser like Violent Jimin or something.

Violent Jimin was the VICTIM! This was like, two days ago!

Oh. Right!

Anyway, SOMEONE passed out drunk behind the bar, and then shortly afterwards, while I was looking out the window on the east side of the room, someone from behind just bashed me over the head with a bar stool.

I don't exactly know what happened after that, but apparently someone hit Senpai too? Good, honestly. You couldn't pay me enough to be unconscious in the same room as that guy.
Among Us
[Image: Gush0e6.png]
Deathborn
In case a specific target is needed: Use Amogus's key on the weather station and investigate the inside.
Professional Robuster
Up and awake.

I exited and went over the transparasteel walkway where I see FAUST messing with DK WEST’s body. I make my way to the REC ROOM, where DR. WEXLYN and the ASMR YOUTUBER are.

LOST IN HOGWARTS, SENPAI, A PLAGUE DOCTOR, and GARTH MARENGHI in a DEMON COSTUME enter.

DR. WEXLYN tells him, GARTH, to fuck off. LITA enters shortly after with a burger. Must've visited the PATIO.

NEMESIS makes a ruckus after we get into the mood. I now see that DR. HAWKE, JACK OF SPADES, the KIDS TV SHOW HOST, and WALTAR WHITE are in here. NEMESIS pitches me across the room for trying to keep playing as the chucklefuck. I end up next to the KIDS TV SHOW HOST. I am ONCE AGAIN KNOCKED OUT.

I wake up and the room is empty. I return the way I came and see HANK HILL outside in the COURTYARD, trying to beat the ever-loving fuck out of a tree on the island in the river. Pathetic.
Robert Winters
So I wake up in the Patient Ward I usually (try to) do. I head out of there to the Glass Hallway and into the Lobby. While in ther, I spot Garth Marenghi sitting at a desk using a computer. It would have been a normal thing to see, except he was dressed as a demon. I get really close to get a look at this strange sight.

After getting a closer look at his strange get up. I head over to the Cable Car Station, through there and into Gift Shop. While in there, I see Summer behind the counter with a bottle of wine. I then head into the Cafeteria to make myself a cup of coffee. When I was in there, I noticed that some fruit punch was spilled all over the place. I then take a moment to enjoy my coffee and relax.

When I finished my coffee, I put my my mug in the dishwasher and then decide to go check out D&D. So I head out of the Cafeteria and through the Lounge. While going through there, I saw Luna at the Bar. I leave the Lounge and go to the Patio. When I get out there, I see Hank Hill grilling on a propane powered grill. He offered me a Sausage that smelled absolutely delicious. So I happily accepted the tasty offering and take one bite. Then everything goes absolutely wrong for a little while.

As said, I took one bite of the sausage. After taking that bite, I went a one hell of a drug like trip. Immediately after the bite, I saw something behind Hank that was terrifying. It was a ghost of my former lawyer and colleague. A person who I haven't heard from for 7 years since he took a job for the then CEO of XZ Corporation, Xavier Wexlyn. A person that it's been 5 years since I last heard anything about him after Xavier sent him to a job on some Island. A person that was a fairly hairy due to some kind of strange medical condition and built like a tank, but smart and kind as heck. That person was/is named Ramone Stradvar, and there he was as a floating ghost behind Hank.

He then pointed at me and said that he blamed Me for his death. Upon hearing this screamed, because not only was this ghost of Ramone was claiming that I was the cause of his death but also also because he was a ghost. I then get the attention of Hank to look at the Ghost of Ramone. He look behind confused like he couldn't see anything back there. I scream again then run away from the Patio and to the Cable Car Station. All the while the Ghost of Ramone chases after me. I run into the Cafeteria and into the Kitchen. Once in there, I notice the ghost is gone and breath a sigh of relief.

While in the Kitchen, I see what I thought was Dr. Peirce. I apologize to "her" about the other day and tells me it's ok. Then "she" tells me it's because the world is going to end in 10 minutes. I say "Huh?" and he tells me Yup the world will end in 10 minutes. After hearing that, I think to myself "Shit, what do I do?". As I am thinking this, I see Peter Griffin walk in and grab a Diet Coke from the fridge. He flipped me the middle finger then leaves. I turn back to talk to Dr. Peirce, in her place was instead the Ghost of Ramone. He lunges at me, and I try to punch him in his ghost face out of self defense and my hand hurts. It felt if i just punched wood?

After that, I shake my head, squeeze and rub my eyes. When I open my eyes again, I noticed that I must have been talking to a chair the whole time. At the time I was wondering if someone, maybe even Hank himself had drugged my sausage. However as we now know because of this investigation. It seems that someone who was sick with some kind of unknown virus had breathed on them. Thus causing both me and Hank to both have our own drug like trip.

I then take a moment to get my composure after my unexpected and not pleasant experience. Even taking a nice deep breath. Right after that though, I let out another scream as DK West bursts out of a cabinet and yells at me. He then runs out of the room and I am left trying to catch my breath again. Because dang it, the idiot nearly gave me a heart attack.

I finally try to leave the kitchen. As I try to, I see someone run in wearing Senpai's clothes while wearing a bag on their head. Thinking my trip was starting back up, I ask them if they are real or another hallucination. Unfortunately for me, they then stuck me with some kind of needle. Which was later figured out to be filled with some sort of sedative in this investigation. I then collapse to the ground and quick fall unconscious.

So yeah, I had a horrible night. Oh yeah, since I didn't want to get into the full backstory about me and Ramone right now as to not clutter up my account. If anyone is interested, I would willing to talk about more about it a little later after this investigation is finished.
Maitre D'eath
Yet more Discord provided testimony.

WALTAR WHITE:

DEATHBORN HALF ACCOUNT:

WALTAR's SEANCE:
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Ask Wexlyn if he has a taser.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
Take a closer look at Hawke's bruises to see if they're anywhere specific. Read documentation on accidents and emergencies to see if the bruises are consistent with electrocution or a lightning strike.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]