[Day 5 - Investigation] - !!ERROR - SYSTEM COMPROMISED!!

°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 0AVlfaw.png]

Eh... I suppose if there was some thuggish blade used, then...

Might there be a sign of missing sharp items in the Cafeteria, Outdoor Storage, Operating Room, or perhaps Radiology?

I wish to check that far-off Weather Station for signs of anything... peculiar.
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Maitre D'eath
More Discord provided accounts. When will you learn?

NEMESIS:

RIO RANGER:

WALTAR WHITE:

ROBERT WINTERS:
Professional Robuster
I woke up alongside the ASMR YOUTUBER. Girl's night has her giddy. We exit but she goes to the MEDIA LIBRARY while I head down to DR. WEXLYN's OFFICE.

Outside are two tubs of . . . pills? I was told there'd be food for me and Wexlyn, so I take these and head back over to the glass walkway. I drop one, tripping out of exhaustion. I'm sick.

Again.

I go to the nearest chair to rest; it's in the TERRARIUM controls.

My hands start burning. I wash them in pesticide by accident and decide to wear the GARDENING GLOVES and head down to the LOBBY.

I go downstairs to the WAREHOUSE to recover my coded box's weaponry. The box is empty. I grab a crowbar and get ready for some lethal robusting. BIGFOOT enters the STAFF DORMS while HANK HILL leaves the DORMS shortly after. I head to the MEDICAL RECORDS.

I await my target.

I get rather bored.

I check my hands.

They're no longer with a rash . . . .

I exit the MEDICAL RECORDS and walk down to the SOUTH ELEVATOR. No one is around as I climb up and move through the HISTORY HALL. I I don't want to frighten the good doctor, so I drop my premiere robusting weapon in the nearby BATHROOM and knock on DR. WEXLYN’S DOOR.

GARTH MARENGHI answers it. He slams the door in my face. I head back to my room, but on my way I see a PLAGUE DOCTOR IN A TURBAN leaving the PATIO as I enter the MEDIA LIBRARY.

What the fuck?
Hu Tao
Let's see...I began my night by heading to the CAFETERIA, where ROBERT WINTERS was preparing some coffee. I left him to it while I baked some cookies for girls night and made a birthday card for Dr. Pierce. When the cookies were done, I headed to the GIFT SHOP to pick out a present for the birthday girl. Oya? It's not much of a present if it's from her own store, you say? Well, excuse me for being a little low on options here.

GARTH MARENGHI was here for his book signing of course, wearing some sort of atrocious green suit and a mask. DR. WEXLYN was there too. Suddenly Garth decided that I was a special guest, and invited me to the counter for a speech. I'm grateful for the honor, but I didn't have anything prepared! Luckily, I was saved by the KIDS TV SHOW HOST bursting into the room to yell at Garth. BIGFOOT also entered and grabbed a poncho. I took the opportunity to grab an "I ♥ Nadare" sweater and dip out of there.

When I got to the LOUNGE, NEMESIS was blocking the way. He grunted at me, like he didn't know who I was. Come on now, there's only been one plague doctor since night 1. Can't you recognize my feminine charm?

[Image: z5e3FCm.png?1]

When I walked in, LOST IN HOGWARTS was bothering the ASMR YOUTUBER about her fantasies while the NURSES were lounging idly. I presented my lovely cookies and got a pretty lackluster reaction, even though I made them in such fun shapes...At least Luna appreciated them. Dr. Pierce was nowhere to be found unfortunately.

The TV host and DARK SOULS II soon joined the party, complaining about their existences. The youtuber had something to discuss with the nurses, so LIH challenged me to a game of beer pong and completely whooped my ass. Eventually the undead corpse of DK WEST shambled in, wearing a paper plate mask to indicate which ghost was piloting it. It started gushing about boys and Dr. Hawke, which I didn't really care about so I returned to the others.

At that point SENPAI reared his ugly mug and got everyone's attention, and I maaaay have seized the opportunity to slip a little something into someone's drink. But hey, she didn't really die, so all's well that ends well, yea?

[Image: wPu1rw8.png?1]

Though I must admit, between the zombies, meat puppets, and...whatever the hell happened here, I'm a bit miffed by so many people cheating death. You can't escape it forever...and if you act now, you can get a second funeral, half price!

Anyway, I had enough of girls night, so I followed Senpai and the nurses onto the PATIO on my way back to my dorm. Just as I was settling into bed however, I felt a metal object impact my face, knocking me out.

[Image: UONfcCo.png?1]

Really? In my own bed, after my night is already done? You're gonna bonk me then and there? The hell is wrong with you?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 1fRdqch.png]

I want to take a good look at Hu Tao's head. Nothing... out of the ordinary... is there?
Bigfoot
I would like to drag Obama's corpse out from the morgue and investigate his head wounds.
Spooks?
(May 19, 2021 at 10:41 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 0AVlfaw.png]

Eh... I suppose if there was some thuggish blade used, then...

Might there be a sign of missing sharp items in the Cafeteria, Outdoor Storage, Operating Room, or perhaps Radiology?

I wish to check that far-off Weather Station for signs of anything... peculiar.
The Cafeteria is missing at least three Kitchen Knives, as far as you can tell. You check the Outdoor Storage next, and notice that two Axes are missing, though nothing else bladed.

The Operating Room has a large amount of its scalpels missing, while Radiology never had anything sharp to begin with. The nails from the Pharaoh's Ghost are gone though, as is the Crossbow.

You trek up the mountain to the Weather Station. Looks to be in about the same state you left it in, though it looks like someone went through the files.

(May 20, 2021 at 12:10 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 1fRdqch.png]

I want to take a good look at Hu Tao's head. Nothing... out of the ordinary... is there?
Hu Tao removes her Plague Doctor mask and allows you to check. Her head appears to be quite bruised around her face, as though something hit her very hard.

(May 20, 2021 at 12:19 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to drag Obama's corpse out from the morgue and investigate his head wounds.
You drag Obama out of the Morgue to check his head. Obama has what looks like a bruise from a crowbar, but no other wounds.
Deathborn
(May 19, 2021 at 4:10 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Now, to business. Enter the password I found in the Forest into the laptop in the Weather Station.

(May 19, 2021 at 3:24 PM)Senpai Wrote: Investigate the entire patio

Resubmitting these.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: cnSCCfm.png]

Alright, I wonder...

Hey, isn't there a medical professional around here? One that reminds me of that Slughorn from ol' Hogwarts... can he tell if those bruises on Hu Tao's face are something that could be self-inflicted, perhaps?

[Image: ajROvsO.png]

I mean, I'm tempted to try and cave my own skull in if I have to stay here for any longer. I don't blame her.
Spooks?
(May 19, 2021 at 4:10 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Now, to business. Enter the password I found in the Forest into the laptop in the Weather Station.

You enter the code "K8N24E-7BN3KR" into the laptop up in the Weather Station.

To your surprise, it... spits out an incorrect password message. Better luck next time bub.

(May 19, 2021 at 3:24 PM)Senpai Wrote: Investigate the entire patio
You investigate the Patio.

Someone repaired the stool that was missing a leg, and there is a large amount of blood all over the floor. There is a shovel lying here, also covered in blood.

There is nothing else on the Patio.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 12:40 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: cnSCCfm.png]

Alright, I wonder...

Hey, isn't there a medical professional around here? One that reminds me of that Slughorn from ol' Hogwarts... can he tell if those bruises on Hu Tao's face are something that could be self-inflicted, perhaps?

[Image: ajROvsO.png]

I mean, I'm tempted to try and cave my own skull in if I have to stay here for any longer. I don't blame her.

Dr. Hawke examines Hu Tao for a second, looking carefully at her. He shrugs, saying that it looks like she was hit with a shovel or something.

He can't tell if its possible to inflict that wound on yourself though. His opinion leans towards "someone else hit her", but with some creativity he supposes she COULD self bash.
Bigfoot
I would like to investigate Medical Records and Restricted Records for any records of patients with Imposter Syndrome.
Deathborn
Body and inventory check Hu Tao.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 12:50 AM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to investigate Medical Records and Restricted Records for any records of patients with Imposter Syndrome.
You investigate both records rooms for records of anyone with Impostor Syndrome. There are a few patients of Dr. Wexlyn's that were diagnosed, but all of the files are old and no one mentioned is present at Nadare.

From across the room, Among Us stands silent and ominous.

(May 20, 2021 at 12:53 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Body and inventory check Hu Tao.
Hu Tao's body is mostly unharmed, minus the big bruise across her face.

In her inventory, she possesses a Plague Doctor Cane, a Hoot Ow Character Sheet, an Amputation Knife, a Cool Soda, and a bloody Kitchen Knife.
Hu Tao
How many shovels are missing from Outdoor Storage?
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: 1fRdqch.png]

Now, let me clear something up. I'm astonished none of you thought of this before, though not so surprised, thinking about it.

Can the body and blood be witnessed from the Lounge?
Deathborn
Investigate the bathrooms.
Among Us
(May 20, 2021 at 12:57 AM)Monokuma Wrote: You investigate both records rooms for records of anyone with Impostor Syndrome. There are a few patients of Dr. Wexlyn's that were diagnosed, but all of the files are old and no one mentioned is present at Nadare.

From across the room, Among Us stands silent and ominous.

[Image: fGoDvot.png]
Nurse Luna Wayne
(May 19, 2021 at 4:14 AM)Faust Wrote: I'd like to ask Luna to recount her night

[Image: LSGYdoc.png]

Well, considering you ruined it, maybe I'll just have to.

I'm glad you're okay! I thought you were dead for sure!

Sure felt like it, until I woke up in the Panic Room. The night was going well too actually, besides running into that creepy walking corpse early on in the night. He just wanted to talk, but it sure as hell wasn't comfortable. I think I'd like to stay away from him in the future.

[Image: Fv9ygZu.png?2]

After that, we went to GIRL'S NIGHT! Wooooo!

...Well it was pretty fun. Lots of drinks, stories, and some awesome music! Now that's how you throw an event, not like that stick-in-the-mud Garth. Seriously, Roulette Casual? Booooring.

Yeah. I had a chat with the ASMR Youtuber for a bit, it was nice. 'Til that stupid Senpai showed up to drag us out to the Patio. He just wanted to talk as well though, on a surprisingly deeper level than you'd expect from a guy like him. He actually did something besides jerk himself off in the corner for once.

[Image: FA0DzGt.png?1]

And that's when it happened! Faust burst in and gassed her, then dragged her away! I ran back into Girl's Night, screaming about it. I got over it though.

...You didn't even try to help me? Wow.

When I came to, I was locked in the Panic Room with Faust. I was worried about what he was gonna do to me, but then... DK West popped out of the vent, and beat the hell out of the guy. He sat down over Faust's corpse, and started... cutting this tattoo off of Faust's back. He turned to me then, and asked me to sew it back on for him.

I'm a nurse so... I was able to do a basic suture job. Just put the tattoo right back on DK West where it originally was. Dunno why Faust took it in the first place, but the whole thing was just creepy. I don't want to talk about it.

Eventually he just ditched me in there for a while. Very exciting stuff, I know.
Spooks?
(May 20, 2021 at 1:24 AM)Hu Tao Wrote: How many shovels are missing from Outdoor Storage?
There appear to be two shovels missing from the Outdoor Storage.

(May 20, 2021 at 1:29 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: 1fRdqch.png]

Now, let me clear something up. I'm astonished none of you thought of this before, though not so surprised, thinking about it.

Can the body and blood be witnessed from the Lounge?
You can see the body and the blood from the Lounge if you look for it, but you get the sense than if you were otherwise engaged, you probably wouldn't notice unless someone was screaming out there or something.

(May 20, 2021 at 1:36 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the bathrooms.
You investigate the BATHROOMS.

Outside of Mundy's contraption, nothing appears to be notably out of place. One of the toilets was pissed in though, looks like someone forgot to flush.