[Day 6 - Investigation] - Grave Robbery

Among Us
(Jun 1, 2021 at 6:38 AM)Senpai Wrote: I'm ""owned"" left and right and treated like actual scum. It's excruciating, and I'm done giving any of you the benefit of the doubt, Nurses included. So Senpai is going permanently solo.

[Image: swoVL3D.png]
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Let's examine the VR Room!
[Image: 3nX7pKl.png]
Hank Hill
Is there any way to tell if the slit on his throat or the stab wound on his chest are cooked with the rest of him?
Bigfoot
I didn't really have an eventful night. Dr. Pierce ordered me to head down to the server room and figure out what had been the cause of the hack.

I woke up and headed out to Dr. Pierce's office. I entered and asked her to open up the secret passage in her room so I could go to e-pass control. She opened it for me and then I headed inside.

I headed down the stairs to B2F and started making my way to the server room. While I was traversing to the server room I heard a grunt behind me. I turned to see Nemesis rushing at me. He bonked me and I fell unconscious.

I was awoken later by somebody bald, short, and fat rummaging through my pockets. He is has sunglasses and a face mask. Accompanying the fat man is a tall, lanky person wearing a werewolf mask. They hold up a file and point at it, making the claim that it says Senpai, Nemesis, Among Us, and I are all crimson eye. They demand my e-pass or they'll hand over the file to the public. I'm not crimson eye, so I know this is clearly a lie and don't care. I stand up and scare them off with my AK-47. The tall person flees to the north. The short person flees to the south.

I don't give chase, and continue into the server room. I search it and find a suspicious USB drive. I take it and head up the vent to e-pass control. I enter Dr. Pierce's office to give it to her. I find that her ceiling has a huge hole in it and Hank Hill is in the process of lunging at her with a trowel. Before I can subdue him Among Us walks in the door and shoots Hank with a strange gun. Hank falls to the floor unconscious. Among Us then hands Dr. Pierce a cup of coffee.

Dr. Pierce takes a sip of her coffee and invites me over to her desk. I hand her the USB drive and she plugs it in. Nothing happens so she pulls it out, turns it over in her hands a few times, and tosses it into her desk drawer. She thanks Among Us and I for the help.

I head back to my dorm and go back to sleep.
Deathborn
Hmph. See if I attempt to assist someone in the future. I have learned my lesson.

Awakening tonight, I knew that to dispatch the mummy, I would require one of my most esoteric talents. Running towards the Mandrill Maze, I easily lured the mummy in there, removing the other VR discs to prevent a repeat of the MRI. Mandrill Maze holds no fear for me, and I quickly exited, leaving the mummy to wander lost and confused.

Returning to the hall, I spotted the Kid's TV Show Host, as we both went upstairs to the lobby. There, I joined Hawke as he left the Cable Car Station, offering to help with finding Waltar. We went together to the Warehouse, where Waltar waited, and...

The audacity of it! I am an evil emperor! Master of the slab! Future commander of the mandrills! How dare a bald chemist drug me with a shot glass! The spiders, everywhere! You will suffer greatly for this, Waltar White!

...Ahem. I suffered through hallucinations for a while, until someone with a black coat, white hair, and a gas mask injected me with something. I woke up, realizing I had been dressed in a hazmat suit.

I'm not giving it back.

After that, I crossed to the elevator shaft, seeing Crimson Hunter J4-CK on the way there. Passing by, I climbed down to B2F, and explored. Quite thoroughly. It was indeed very interesting.

The sloths were dangerous, though. I barely escaped with my life.

After I finished exploring, I crossed up to Pierce's office, attempting to spend time with her. Unfortunately, she kicked me out, likely due to being angry at Hank Hill's attempt on her life. Bah! If she does not appreciate my company, I will take it somewhere else!

I then returned and slept.
ASMR Youtuber
NADARE VLOG NIGHT 6 - PRANKED!
[Image: unknown.png]

Hey YouTube!
Tonight, as I left my dorm, I saw Faust carrying a pair of bloody limbs through the glass hallway, (demonetization material so I didnt film it), and I thought yknow maybe he wouldn't be needing to pay an arm and a leg if he'd used Honey to save money on his online purchases! Haha!

Anyways I met up with my collaborators, the lovely Nurses, and prepared for what was about to be some absolutely sensational content!
That's right, I'm revitalising my channel again with even more new content! I'm thinking of rebranding as a Prank channel right now, so I'm trialing this new style of video tonight!

Oh, we also saw the late Rob Winters making tea in the Cafeteria. Horrible news about him, Like this video to pay respects to the big man himself. :(

So, me and the nurses set up in the lounge and that's when we spotted our first victim, Faust.
He entered the lounge and I jumped out and spooked him with a pan, PRANKED!!!
After he ran away to the Media Library we set up again for our next victim.

Senpai walked in from the Cable Car Station, no doubt ready to sleazebag it up in front of the Nurses when BAM, PRANKED!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA, we got him good!

Lastly, Hank Hill showed up with a cart of propane tanks, which he dumped out onto the floor, is this how he treats propane safety?
I regret shouting him out in the D&D episode now.

Anyways he narrowly avoided his own pranking by BLOWING UP the fucking room!!!

Garth kicked me awake later next to the wreckage, and wow!
Looked like Hank blew a hole into Pierce's office!
I didn't want anything to do with that so I ended the show there and headed to bed.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: EgGBFSB.png]

Well, guess which queen made it through the night!

Ha ha ha. I was always told you could escape after the first FIVE NIGHTS, but it seems we're on bonus time. Not that I'm too fussed. I'm QUITE ENJOYING life now that I don't have to hide my CONDITION any more! It was rough before... concealing something so true to who I am, it felt like being stuck in a cramped cupboard underneath a staircase. Or something. And since I made that trip to HOGWARTS CASTLE ITSELF last night, I think it's time to move on from SHIFTING entirely. It's time to move on!

Plus, my simulations predict that it won't be trending any more. My mind says something about... sheesh, that can't be it.

[Image: 0EOHpmT.png]

That being said, I'm looking forward to GETTING OUT of here, when all is said and done. It's been so long since I've been able to contact my MUTUALS, potterheads across the globe... I wonder what the fandom's been up to in the last few years?

And as I expected, none of you dared to confront someone of my aura. That's fine! My experience moderating online spaces has wizened me to the life of just being way more powerful and scary than everyone else. I promise you though. I'm not like the other girlbosses!

[Image: 6yRgFZl.png]

As for my night, well... a pretty quick experience, TO BE HONEST. That's fine too! I'm on my best behaviour now anyway.

Once I wake up, I get over to the GIFT SHOP and get my cloak on. I had to keep my goods off display before I became a MALE-GAZE spearhead. From there, I went straight to HAGRID'S office for a therapeutic pit-stop. Seems he had company already, in the form of that KID'S SHOW HOST! I don't watch kid's shows (young adult fictions only, bitch!), but I have to respect the grind. Keep it up, sister!

[Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Anyway, she's actually already knocked out. Seems there was a fake door out back. Real? Fake? No, real? (Fake.) It's hard to tell what exactly was going on, but I'm told it just clobbers people who go through that door. Good on Wexlyn for removing that trap as soon as he saw. He's definitely 'one of the good ones', haha!

Once she's gone, me and Wex begin to talk shop, until someone else tries to interrupt.

[Image: deFlWo3.png]

...It's that ROBUSTER fiend! I've had enough of this guy already for MANSPLAINING his flat ass off yesterday, so I made haste and wasted him! After that, I lobbed his body on top of the roof, taking out another fiend, GARTH! Two chodes with one stone - that's girl power! A pretty lucky shot too, though that's to be expected when you're as fortunate as me.

Well, after that trip, I went off further west to Outdoor Storage to grab a leaf blower. I'm not planning to use it on debris - there's another plague here far more worth purging than some shitty leaves. As I'm leaving, I see AMONG US entering the woods, and then I hear a ZAP!

[Image: Q4nLUVF.png]

It seems someone fired a laser from the same woods AMONG US just entered - I even use my SPECIAL EYE to check the heat signature. Yep. It's a laser. From the woods. Not very magical indeed.

After I'm done with that, it's back to bed for me, but not before I stop by to get a good look at ROB WINTERS in the Surgery Ward. It's a grisly sight. Whilst I'm being creeped out by the lack of connective tissue between all those stray limbs and organs...

[Image: g6qXfUC.png]

I'm KNOCKED OUT! Another BASTARD drags me away and dresses me up in a HAZMAT SUIT! I'm not a doll, you brat! FIGHT ME!
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2021 at 7:42 AM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: HUTk5E6.png]

Let's examine the VR Room!
You examine the Virtual Reality Room.

It is currently set to the MANDRILL MAZE. You turn it off, not willing to brave the harrowing experience. Inside is all the stuff from the Funk Off, as well as a gardening hat, a lab coat, and some loose aged gauze

(Jun 1, 2021 at 11:46 AM)Hank Hill Wrote: Is there any way to tell if the slit on his throat or the stab wound on his chest are cooked with the rest of him?
It appears as though the edges of the stab wound have been crisped up a but, but that is not the case with the slit throat
Kids TV Show Host
[Image: dbbc8b5f53c40af22993288973dc31fb471be164.png]
Oh Hey, Boys and Girls~! It’s me your f a v o r i t e and only slightly concussed Host Sugar!
[Image: e2c1e14a92e8661d47680773014e9b4380b4b513.png]
Well….dang this place really seems to do stuff to you. I’ll be real it’s been a HECK of a night and my head is still killing me after some sort of door(….?) knocked me out. And funny enough being KOed by a fake looking door wasn’t even the weirdest thing to happen tonight so I’ll give you the quick run down.
[Image: 85d0ea98297441b28a429c7981f88d44187e0695.png]
I started my night by making my way upstairs. While walking I run into Deathborn exiting the VR control room, and he joins me for the elevator ride up. As we reach the lobby we run into Dr.Hawke looking like he came straight from a Kids TV Show Set himself!
(complete with a Jesters hat and bottle of whiskey.)

Hawke tells Deathborn they need to go find Walter and they both leave back down the elevator while the sound of an explosion echoes from the direction of the lounge.
[Image: cda1f10138d192ff29e46026df1465db9b517f8e.png]
I walk over to the Cable Car Station and take a look over to see what happened... To no real surprise the Lounge is full of smoke but honestly like…. ALRIGHT.
This might as well just happen. LIKE what’s a night in this place without something going VERY wrong or at least exploding? And you know what, If someone wants to blow a hole into the floor honestly who am I to judge?
I’ve also been feeling the pressure B O I L I N G up in me…
[Image: e23b67d6de5e6efd3b4ccf358f1d347683928043.png]
THANKFULLY we are in a health facility with Staff members like myself here to help~!
SO I head over to Dr. Wexlyn’s Office to maybe talk it out with him and get some help or advice!
UNFORTUATELY as I knock on the door….. no one answers. SO I knock again and just as im about to give up I hear the sound of some rustling followed by ….gunshots???
[Image: 0f73e131e0f5fd08ec5253d6d9a3fc6670a86bcc.png]
The door then bursts open and someone in Senpai’s clothing with a Bag on their head JUMPS out and attempts to S T A B M E in the shoulder with a knife. Being the amazing host I am I’m quick on my feet and dodged the attempt and kicked the BASTARD in the leg.
From behind the BASTARD a Secondary figure appears.
This time its someone with a long coat and a hat pointing a gun at the bastard in the bag hat.

THEN walking out of the Equipment room appears a THIRD figure. (Why is everyone dressed up tonight??? Did I miss something???) This figure was ALSO in a long black coat but with some white hair showing and a Gas Mask on and points A GUN at the other Coat guy???

SO YOU CAN IMAGINE MY REACTION WHEN SUDDENLY A FOURTH FIGURE COMES OUT FROM THE HISTORY HALL.

[Image: 8b12400f6553ce9bbce15af89e22dfc7cb16e59e.png]
At least I recognize the figure to be the late Jack Spade… I watch as her eyes glow purple and her head twitches around violently like some creature in a horror movie and quickly realize I’m clearly in the wrong show genre and im ready to get OUT of it.

I quickly dip into Dr.Wexlyns Office leaving the costumed trio to figure out that whole ….situation… and look around. Since Dr. Wexlyn wasn’t around I decided to leave via the back door when something SLAMS down on my head and I black out…
[Image: 67fc60eb3d6a7a8b72846d7a45ec83ed66975404.png]
It isn’t until later Dr.Wexlyn and Lost In Hogwarts wake me up. Wexlyn informs me the door is a fake and has some sort of shutter device that knocks people out.
...Messed up.

He offers to help me to my room but I tell him I’m okay and make my way back to the dorm. As I reach the fountain someone in a Hazmat Suit walks with me to the Lobby and down the Elevator.
(Because my night was REALLY missing YET MORE people in costumes...)

From there I head to bed and pray this NIGHTMARE stops soon.
Garth Marenghi
[Image: MomO8OV.png]

Hello. I am Walter White. Watch out, I am dangerous.

I decided it was time for me and my sidekick, JESSE EISENBERG, to investigate the halls of B2F, to see if we could print some more meth there. On the way to meet, I spot AMONG US loitering around the Break Room and give him a big, friendly Heisenberg hug to throw his suspicions off. I ask him to say "Walter White", which is my name. He calls me "sus", which I can only assume means "suspicously good at making delicious crystal meth". I had planned to murder AMONG US when I woke up by shimmying down the elevator shaft and strangling him, but he caught me out before I could even get down there.

To tell you the truth, last night I found a Secret Crimson Eye File that outed four members of the deadly Crimson Eye cartel - those members being AMONG US, BIGFOOT, NEMESIS and... SENPAI? I didn't see that last one coming as they all seem pretty embarrassed to be associated with him.

So, me and JESSE took our findings to DR. MORGAN PIERCE. She was so disturbed at how she was stupid enough to allow three Crimson Eye members into her security team that she let me and JESSE explore B2F to our content. We head down through the E-Pass Control room and come across BIGFOOT, already knocked out in the hallway with the big window. I start rifling through his pockets to see if I can nab his pass, when he wakes up and starts firing his AK-47 gun everywhere. Fortunately, his aim is well off, so me and D- uh, JESSE survive. We get separated, though - he runs off to the north, I head south into the XW ARCHIVE.

There's all sorts of odd things here - weird flashlights, technological objects, samples, records - and another Crimson Eye operative, NEMESIS, lurking in the shadows. I show him the document and he immediately knocks me out.

[Image: NLDA7A8.jpg]

But what Nemesis didn't realise is that actually I am the Danger so I woke up a bit later and kept snooping around.

I found a file on something called the "Shadow Plague" and some kind of "Patient Zero", written by a "Dr. R. Wexlyn". There's also some dusty jars of black liquid called "Void Conduit", and I turned on a flashlight but nothing seemed to happen.

Once all this is over, I run out to the TERRARIUM CONTROLS and head up to the REC ROOM, where I decide it's finally time to eat that pizza I left on the roof - or, even better, deliver it to someone else. Well, as soon as I climb up and grab the pizza something flies into my back - it's the PROFESSIONAL ROBUSTER. I kick him a bit and tell him that actually I am the one who knocks into people. He says a little girl kicked his ass.

I climb off the roof and notice a massive hole in the LOUNGE. This is just like that time I blew up a retirement home to kill my evil boss Hector. The ASMR Youtuber is lying unconscious, so I kick her into consciousness as well. Then I head to bed.

I settle down in bed with my signed copy of Slicer IV. Man, what a book. The twists and turns the story takes are unbelievable, and even though I was nearly shot and beaten up by some buff genetic experiment, it was certainly the biggest thrill of my night. After that, I am the one who sleeps.

[Image: 0CmTnw3.png]
Kids TV Show Host
I show off the scissors i have, and compare them to the body for stab wounds on winters
Senpai
Hey Pierce, how'd you feel about learning your little bed bug is a Crimson Eye?
Deathborn
Ask Pierce about the parameters of J4-CK's Crimson Eye targeting.
°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆°
[Image: nNRBglH.png]

Hey, Pierce, what's up with J4-CK? Can it just DETECT those Crimson Guys? If it can, why didn't you just put that tech into something you could control, like, uh, a PHONE?
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2021 at 4:24 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: I show off the scissors i have, and compare them to the body for stab wounds on winters
You show off your scissors. They're pretty much unblemished, and do not match the stab wound at all.

(Jun 1, 2021 at 4:36 PM)Senpai Wrote: Hey Pierce, how'd you feel about learning your little bed bug is a Crimson Eye?

[Image: 9PZuAuw.png]

I don't know who that comment is referring to, but whatever file that fat fool and his werewolf assistant were bothering me about is almost certainly fake.

[Image: FBtY8Rr.png]

Why do I think this, you may ask? Well, I happen to know for a fact that Among Us is not with the Crimson Eye. It's simple, I know his role and I have witnessed his capabilities in that regard. His role required direct communication with me from the start, he cannot be Crimson Eye.

Now, don't bother me with that nonsense again.
Spooks?
(Jun 1, 2021 at 4:42 PM)°☆◇_Lost_In_Hogwarts◇☆° Wrote: [Image: nNRBglH.png]

Hey, Pierce, what's up with J4-CK? Can it just DETECT those Crimson Guys? If it can, why didn't you just put that tech into something you could control, like, uh, a PHONE?

[Image: uNo4aUE.png]

Interesting question.

The CRIMSON HUNTER series operates on an algorithm and sensor system designed specifically to detect characteristics that tend to be associated with the Crimson Eye. There are three traits that it actively seeks out:

1. The CRIMSON HUNTER prioritizes individuals which put out any sort of Occultic Field Reading. This refers to the vague energy field that radiates from supernatural objects. I, of course, made sure to exclude known quantities from the list, such as the Slab.

2. The CRIMSON HUNTER also prioritizes individuals that possess ex-XW technology. Likewise, I have excluded known quantities from this like, such as the "XW Boltreaver", Deathborn's lightning gun.

3. The CRIMSON HUNTER was also trained on the images of known Crimson Eye associates, should someone decide to try and bring Lynn back again in that blasted monster costume.

[Image: hugbiUr.png]

The CRIMSON HUNTER has decreased priority when it comes to my Security Team, though overwhelming levels of either of the above two factors will ultimately lead to the CRIMSON HUNTER ignoring this rule.

Regardless, there's also a chance that I used a bit too much of a crucial ingredient in the revival formula, which could have led to temporary soulbinding, which in turn could have led to a few potential errors. I'll have to try and get that ironed out, I suppose.
Deathborn
Question for Pierce: Would temporary soulbinding mean that the attacks were influenced by Jack's personality and memories?
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jun 1, 2021 at 5:19 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Question for Pierce: Would temporary soulbinding mean that the attacks were influenced by Jack's personality and memories?
[Image: uNo4aUE.png]

More or less, but should that be the case, I feel like I should stress that it would have only been for a short portion of the J4-CK's activities that this would take place. It would take far more to bond a soul to a corpse for any longer.
Hu Tao
Oh...I don't think this one will be an open casket...

[Image: HWScOdM.png?1]

Unfortunately, if you're looking for details about my night, they're rather...sparse. I woke up and headed to the Courtyard, where I waited for at least one person to see me. After spotting Hank Hill pushing a cart with a bunch of propane out of the Outdoor Storage, I entered it myself and donned my most ingenious disguise...I put on the bloody bedsheet "turban" from last night. Was hoping to make people think I wasn't myself again, you see. When life gives you lemons, you make another disguise, haha~

[Image: KU6KHWI.png?1]

I passed through Equipment and proceeded to the Bathroom, where I waited...and waited...and waited. After concluding that nobody had to piss, I left and took the elevator down to B2F. I walked to Pierce's Office, passing by the dismembered corpse of Robert Winters along the way. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure there's much I can do to dignify that. I planned to give Dr. Pierce her birthday gift and have a riveting conversation about the balance of life and death, but she wasn't in; just Hank Hill's unconscious body and a new hole in the ceiling. Did some remodeling, huh? Cool, cool. While I didn't find her, I did stumble upon some files she had on, uhh, upcoming experiments. All I can say is, we might finally see some dead Crimson Eye ops soon. Can't say I approve from a moral or business standpoint, but now isn't the time to be picky.

I left through the ePass Control and went up to the Rec Room, then returned to my dorm. I didn't get bonked this time, so that was a notable improvement!
Senpai
Let's hear the Nurses testimony. I want to know what they have to say for themselves