[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

Faust
Ask luna if she knows where summer may be
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 3:02 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Is the laptop on? Can I go through it?

Take an empty propane tank and repeatedly bonk Lita on the head with it. How does that look, relative to Hu Tao?

What if I bonk Lynn with a nitrogen tank?

Look at the strange objects. Do they seem to be damaged in an explosive fashion?

Did Monokuma find anything off the mountain?
The laptop is on, but is locked. It looks like it can be unlocked via password, retina scan, or a four-digit pin. You don't really know where to get any of these things, so you leave it for now.

You then grab the empty propane tank from Pierce's office and smash Lita's head in. For some reason, it seems like the propane tank is much too squat and wide to replicate the wounds on Hu Tao's head

You grab one of the liquid nitrogen tanks and approach Lynn's corpse, but Dr. Wexlyn stops you, shaking his head. He tells you that swinging that thing around is probably going to get someone killed. It'd be extremely bad news for anyone holding the tank for them to damage it.

You check the items from the pipe above the Reactor. It does look like they were caught in an explosion.

Finally, you ask Monokuma if he dredged anything up from the mountain. He gives you a flat and plan "No." as a response.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 3:13 AM)Nemesis Wrote: give the big ass vault door a full speed charge with my big arm
You give the vault door a full-speed charge with your big arm. As you collide with the metal, a sharp, shooting pain vibrates throughout your entire body as you feel the bones in your arm shatter on impact.

Ouch.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 3:26 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Body and inventory check Hank Hill.
You check Hank Hill. He's a bit scorched, though the burns look old, and he has an empty bottle of beer. Nothing else about ol' Mr. Hill stands out to you as noteworthy.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 3:28 AM)Rio Ranger Wrote: Check a shovel against walnut bastard's wounds using another body. Don't care which one. Whatever works.
You grab a shovel from the Outdoor Storage and grab Robbydude's body from the Patio. You begin to violently and brutally beat his head in. The shape is... closer than the propane tank, but still not super close.
Faust
(Jun 19, 2021 at 4:34 AM)Monokuma Wrote: You give the vault door a full-speed charge with your big arm. As you collide with the metal, a sharp, shooting pain vibrates throughout your entire body as you feel the bones in your arm shatter on impact.

Do not worry Nemesis, I will fix that up for you in a jiffy here.
Deathborn
Check Equipment for anything new missing.
Dr. Jim Hawke
(Jun 19, 2021 at 2:03 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Cough up your secrets, Hawke!
(Jun 19, 2021 at 2:26 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Spoiler:

[Image: oh1IOnV.png]

Do I really have to?

Fuck, this is embarrassing. To clarify it for you dumbasses, no I did not get "owned", but I did get locked in a jail cell by an insane reanimated corpse, and I did have to sit through Pierce's boring ass tour.

Okay, so first things first, I was relaxing in my office, totally sober just so you know, when Waltar comes in and asks for some booze. Me? I was practicing some self control, so I gave the guy a bottle. The fact that I kept one for myself too has nothing to do with anything, got it? We tried for a bit to get this stupid goddamn hat off, but we had no luck. Just like me when I tried to roll that dice, huh?

He asks me to go on this tour thing, and I figure I might as well. I tell him I'll meet him downstairs, and he heads out. In a while, Hank Hill comes in and we have a talk. The guy tells me about some cage match in the lobby, and... Are you kidding me? Come on Walt, why can't we go to THAT instead, huh? Eh, whatever. I hear it was a Pierce/Wexlyn circlejerk anyway.

[Image: cCFGVJb.png]

Eventually I head down to the tour with Waltar and we join uh... The big zombie guy, the kid who had no clothes for a while, that annoying TV chick, the orange hot topic reject, the purple bitch, and... Faust. I like Faust, for the most part. Decent guy.

We go around Pierce's fucked up nightmare floor while she explains everything around. We used to work together, barely any of this shit is new to me. It was a struggle to stay awake for the most part. Until that fucking dog-man comes dashing around the halls, chased by... look I don't really want to talk about Jack, okay? Anyway the tour's pretty much out there laid bare, so I'll cut to the chase. Previously naked kid shanks the TV chick, zombie guy punches him, and Pierce asks Walt and I to lug the TV lady and the kid upstairs.

[Image: sDqmpe3.png]

I tell her no. Like hell I'm taking orders from her. Waltar... eventually wears me down though, and I agree to help. As we're carrying 'em up the stairs, this guy with a bag on his head runs at us. To protect Waltar, I jab the guy with some anesthetic and knock him flat on his ass. We take the bag off, and it's that wannabe horror writer.

Anyway, the orders were to take the TV chick to the dorms, and the kid to the holding cell in Security. Walt and I split up, but as soon as I get into Security, that thing that USED to be Jack tosses me in the cell and locks the door, ranting and raving about some insane shit. She... leaves me alone in there though, and I may or may not have had a significant amount of booze, just to pass the time.

[Image: H5slYN6.png]

Personally though, I'm just glad there's someone here to take down Pierce now. The purple demon's completely incapable of learning her lesson. You'd think she woulda stopped trying to fuck with things like bringing back the dead after last time, but apparently she can't leave well enough alone, and now because she kept stockpiling all that black shit, we've got the Yakuza running around again. Great, just great.

Again, we should just shoot her. No big loss. Maybe she'll stop making crazy robots, huh? Ever thought of that?
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 4:26 AM)Mr Waltar Whité Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Spoiler:

[Image: unknown.png]

It does appear to resemble the exterior of a propane tank.
Mr Waltar Whité
(Jun 19, 2021 at 4:57 AM)Dr. Jim Hawke Wrote: Come on Walt, why can't we go to THAT instead, huh? Eh, whatever. I hear it was a Pierce/Wexlyn circlejerk anyway.

[Image: maxresdefault.png]

[Image: Screenshot_20210618-184153_Discord.jpg]
DK West
@Monokuma
Looking around real quick for a ladder leading to the roof of the Rec Room. Twine in the forest, too.
Among Us
[Image: GZqBoZy.png]
Nurse Luna Wayne
(Jun 19, 2021 at 2:03 AM)Deathborn Wrote: Luna, for good measure!
(Jun 19, 2021 at 4:32 AM)Faust Wrote: Ask luna if she knows where summer may be
[Image: 6sI3wZb.png]

In hindsight, the whole thing with DK West is probably making me look pretty bad, but Yakuza or not, he's actually been putting in the effort to try and figure things out, so when he wanted help coming back, I figured I'd use it as a chance to try and learn something new. Sure, I mostly just learned the forbidden art of temporary resurrection, but hey, beats med school.

It's been a multi-night project in a mostly untouched field of medicine, you can't blame me for being excited for once. Maybe I'll even be on Dr. Pierce's level one day at this rate.

[Image: 2QQLSZG.png]

Anyway, I don't really know where Summer got off to. I also don't really care because low-key she's pretty annoying. We opened the loot box with the ASMR Youtube (those things are a total scam, by the way), and then I headed down to put the finishing touches on my masterpiece.

At one point the tour popped in, and Dr. Pierce yelled at me for... doing the same thing she's been doing for like, this entire situation. Little hypocritical, but at least Faust approved.

[Image: Ww8iCAZ.png]

And then... it worked! Vital organs restored through surgery, Void Conduit pumped into his body... DK West sat up, this time without even the puppet stringing his body along. I did it! My first experiment... was complete! Hahahaahaha! It felt euphoric, like I was pushing beyond the barriers of what was even thought possible!

[Image: 6sI3wZb.png]

But... it looks like I was so busy working that I totally skipped over the body announcement. Whoops.
Deathborn
Do a general inspection of the Courtyard.
Kids TV Show Host
Inspect the 4 things of Liquid Nitrogen ASMR unboxed - in particular do any of them look used?
Dr. Morgan Pierce
(Jun 19, 2021 at 5:27 AM)Among Us Wrote: [Image: GZqBoZy.png]
[Image: hugbiUr.png]

Did I see anything? Well, I saw you lose the cage match to Wexlyn's candidate if that counts. You're lucky I didn't bet any money on that. And then there was that whole tour business... at least I was able to keep an eye on the hooligans and ensure they didn't try anything. Lot of good that did though, apparently a certain staff member thinks it's a wonderful idea to go around stabbing people.

I'm sure you all know everything there is to know about that by now though, so unlike half the people here, I'm going to skip the fluff and get right into a few things that have been brought to my attention.

[Image: uNo4aUE.png]

First of all, someone was leafing through my staff resumes last night, though I can't fathom why. The only people on file in there are Dr. Wexlyn, Dr. Hawke, that traitorous bitch Lynn, and the Nurses. God knows what anyone would want with any of that. I didn't catch anyone in the act, but they did a piss-poor job of actually putting them back in order.

Also, I was handed a... "Sus Thesis" by the Hogwarts girl. It contained several musings on the identities of the Crimson Eye, but most notably, it mentioned Bigfoot. This is not the only time tonight that Bigfoot was personally brought up to me as a suspect, though he did apparently fight off both the bag-wearing Senpai impersonator, as well as Obama Machine.

[Image: 4XOI2rh.png]

Thanks to Bigfoot's actions, I was finally able to examine of those devices they keep using to reanimate corpses. Surprisingly, I remember... nothing of the sort from my time with the XW Corporation. These aren't something the Crimson Eye salvaged, they're original technology, using similar principles. The Crimson Eye must have a more competent R&D lead than I expected... Tch, it's no matter.

[Image: NfWSBcB.png]

Oh. And don't go telling that "Agent Grayson" anything! Her presence jeopardizes almost everything I've been working towards. Whether her priority is the Crimson Eye or not, I will NOT allow everything I've done to go to waste.
Deathborn
Does Hu Tao still have her shovel?
Deathborn
Search the patient ward for a shovel.
DK West
This tangent ain't murder relevant, but it's too interesting to ignore.
Hey Luna, on the first Night here, did you stick around with Summer the entire night? Even after the tour?

Though, Liz has a pretty cool eyepatch, so maybe we're barking up the wrong tree on this one. Any comments, Agent Grayson?
DK West
On the actual murder.

@Monokuma
What's the cage made out of? Cheap fencing?

Would a fence-board, fence-post, the whole dang thing, at various angles, match the victim's wounds?
Try to compare those without busting more corpse heads, I don't want everyone looking at me when we start running out.
Mr Waltar Whité

Spoiler:
DK West
Anything in the Courtyard that's a viable weapon for our victim? A frozen Lynn? Those benches aren't secretly light, are they?
Mr Waltar Whité

Spoiler: