[Day 7 - Investigation] - Hu Died?

DK West
@Monokuma
Being thorough, would a ladder fit those injuries?
Still looking for one already setup to go onto the roof of this wonderful establishment, while we're at it.
ASMR Youtuber
who stol my clothes where are thye :(
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 7:07 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the following rooms for anything that appears strange or out of place:
-Equipment
-Wexlyn's Office

Also look at Garth's camera.
You investigate Equipment. A few boxes have been moved to form a crude table and chair, and a ton of fencing materials are missing. Wexlyn's Office isn't that different from usual, except for a few psychology books lying around and a walkie-talkie on his desk. Steam is open on his PC.

Garth's camera is a very nice, professional quality Hollywood video camera. It doesn't look like fancy XW tech or anything, just a nice camera.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 7:21 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: I'd like to investigate the Lounge, as well as the Gallery
-Is there some kind of liquid on the ground in the lounge?
-Is there a tank of Helium in the Gallery, amongst the Liquid Nitrogen?
You investigate the Lounge. There is a puddle of cold water on the ground, right next to the hole into Dr. Pierce's office. The Gallery does contain a tank of Helium, hidden among the tanks of Liquid Nitrogen. It's hard to see without searching for it, as it is much smaller than the Nitrogen tanks and hidden in between them.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 7:52 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Check the island and tree in the Courtyard - does anything look like it's been hidden or buried there (besides Anime Mother, RIP)

Is anything of note missing from/different about the Kitchen, or noticably disturbed in the Gift Shop?

If possible also check for anything amiss on the patio, or if anything seems to have been thrown off the side
You check the tree on the island. A length of rope is tied around the tree, trailing off towards the river. However, the end of the rope has been cut, for some reason. Anime Mother's grave doesn't look disturbed.

You then check the Kitchen, Gift Shop, and Patio, but you can't actually tell if anything's even really been changed about or taken from these rooms.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 7:53 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Body and inventory check Garth.
You check Garth Marenghi. He's wearing rather ill-fitting clothes and a bag on his head. He also smells sort of weirdly like chemicals for some reason. Besides his camera, he has a few copies of Slicer IV: The Blade is Back and a knife. His face is painted with camo under the bag, and he has his tie wrapped around his head like Solid Snake.
Garth Marenghi
Does the end of the rope look burnt off/pulled off or cut off neatly? Are there any bloodstains on it?

If there's a way, bunch it all together and see if that could wound someone the same way Hu Tao has been wounded.
Kids TV Show Host
I wanna pop my head in that little secret room we found by the experiment dorm night 6 - is there any chance Summer is hiding in here since she had some of her makeup stuff hidden here before?
Deathborn
Compare the helium tank to murder wounds?
Faust
I'd like to do a much more thorough check of the victim's wound? is it just some blunt damage, is there any residue or anything remaining? any paint rub off from impact? etc
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:21 PM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma
Might be dangerous, but would a blowtorch beating fit those injuries?
A blowtorch is somewhat too small to match the wounds.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:24 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: @Dr. Morgan Pierce what's the deal with the secret rooms on B1F (behind the vending machine and painting)? Were they in the plans when you built the place? How about the sun stone that unlocked B3F? I thought I remembered you saying you were locked out of there so I'm guessing that means somebody else set it up.
(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:40 PM)DK West Wrote: On the subject of Mastermind hunting, @Dr. Morgan Pierce
Who knew about the code to the painting closet? Considering a lot of important "key items" were found in there?

[Image: vVIXlvo.png?1]

Well, the rooms near the Experiment Dorms and Staff Dorms are simple. They were just supply closets. I knew the codes, and I'm sure most of my original staff members who were paying attention probably knew the codes as well.

The Sun Stone mechanism is an emergency lockdown. Remove the stone, and the most sensitive parts of the facility are closed off. To be honest though, actually getting to B3F was never the issue. Every door down there is locked down by the Primary AI's takeover, or at least they were until someone managed to crack the reader.

I... also didn't expect the stone to just be sitting in some closet after it vanished though. Not a very clever hiding spot, though I suppose it worked. I even went in there at one point to turn on a valve that someone had tampered with and didn't notice. Not that it would have changed anything...

(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:31 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Also while I'm here - check the Bag Senpai outfit I'm wearing in full - is there anything hidden inside it? Any stains, gun residue, etc.? Is it damaged in any way?
The "Bag Senpai" outfit is pretty dirty, and there is a ragged patch on the shoulder, covered in blood. Beyond that, it's mostly fine. It's not super fucked up or anything.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:38 PM)Deathborn Wrote: I didn't body and inventory check Rio, so... do that too.
Rio Ranger has a knife on his person, as well as Mr. Mundy's hat and Lynn Tyrne's glasses. You check his body, and find that his legs are pretty... uncanny to look at, being Robbydude's legs stitched in place of his old ones.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:43 PM)Bigfoot Wrote: I would like to search the courtyard and shed for anything even remotely shaped like Hu Tao's bruise. Also I would like to compare the ladder to the bruise.
You search the Courtyard for anything resembling Hu Tao's wounds, but you don't find anything. You then enter the Outdoor Storage and begin searching around, shuffling among the shelves . You don't see any visible objects that resemble the wounds.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:43 PM)DK West Wrote: @Monokuma
Being thorough, would a ladder fit those injuries?
Still looking for one already setup to go onto the roof of this wonderful establishment, while we're at it.
A ladder does not match the wound, especially not the one leaning against the outside of the Lobby, leading to the roof.
Bigfoot
(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:49 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2021 at 7:07 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Investigate the following rooms for anything that appears strange or out of place:
-Equipment
-Wexlyn's Office

You investigate Equipment. A few boxes have been moved to form a crude table and chair, and a ton of fencing materials are missing. Wexlyn's Office isn't that different from usual, except for a few psychology books lying around and a walkie-talkie on his desk. Steam is open on his PC.
I would like to sit down at his desk and check if he owns Bad Rats or any hentai games.
DK West
If the helium tank doesn't fit, would a fire extinguisher? Assuming we can find one, of course.
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 9:19 PM)Garth Marenghi Wrote: Does the end of the rope look burnt off/pulled off or cut off neatly? Are there any bloodstains on it?

If there's a way, bunch it all together and see if that could wound someone the same way Hu Tao has been wounded.
It looks like it was cut off, but it isn't bloody. You try to pull as much as the rope you can together, and find that even without the part tied around the tree, you probably have gathered enough rope to stretch from the tree to underneath the glass walkway. Bunching it together doesn't look like it'd make a good enough weapon though, it's not very thick and wouldn't even knock someone out.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 9:21 PM)Kids TV Show Host Wrote: I wanna pop my head in that little secret room we found by the experiment dorm night 6 - is there any chance Summer is hiding in here since she had some of her makeup stuff hidden here before?
You stick your head in the room behind the painting. The makeup kit is still there, but Summer is not.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 9:24 PM)Deathborn Wrote: Compare the helium tank to murder wounds?
You compare the helium tank to the murder wounds. Not even close.

(Jun 19, 2021 at 9:28 PM)Faust Wrote: I'd like to do a much more thorough check of the victim's wound? is it just some blunt damage, is there any residue or anything remaining? any paint rub off from impact? etc
You do a much close check of the victim's wound. It does look like it's mostly some blunt damage, but upon closer inspection by your expert eye... it looks like the wound was probably caused by something that is quite firm, but still with a bit of give to it.
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 10:02 PM)Bigfoot Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2021 at 8:49 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
-Equipment
-Wexlyn's Office

I would like to sit down at his desk and check if he owns Bad Rats or any hentai games.

[Image: TGIw1iK.png]

He does not seem to have been too fond of bad rats.
ASMR Youtuber
Is the helium canister empty?
Spooks?
(Jun 19, 2021 at 10:20 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Is the helium canister empty?
Nope.
Deathborn
You know what? Let's try that for real. Compare a fist and an arm to Hutaowoundble.
ASMR Youtuber
nemesis tentacle :thinking:
ASMR Youtuber
(Jun 19, 2021 at 10:23 PM)Monokuma Wrote:
(Jun 19, 2021 at 10:20 PM)ASMR Youtuber Wrote: Is the helium canister empty?
Nope.

is the helium canister full?
(+ how full is it?)
Bigfoot
I would like to check the laboratory, hazardous materials, warehouse, and shipping+receiving rooms for any source of where the helium came from.
Bigfoot
Actually... check the gift shop too. Do they sell balloons there?
Bigfoot
[7:08 PM] ASMR YouTuber's second channel: I consent to any inspection of garths clothes and pockets
[7:08 PM] ASMR YouTuber's second channel: Or my own body and wounds etc
[7:08 PM] ASMR YouTuber's second channel: If needed
[7:08 PM] ASMR YouTuber's second channel: Nothing to hide nothing to fear etc